who else is due end of September ?

When is everyone going on maternity leave?

I am on A/L till the 18th of August and then back to work for a few shifts and then more A/L from 28th August till 6th of Sep which is when my maternity leave starts.I got my return back to work details April 3rd 2011 im due back to work, i cant believe ill have a 6 month old baby then. up until last week i was going to work right up until my due date but now im really feeling the pain of 3rd tri. I know the last couple of weeks ill be on this forum posting like a crazy person trying to fill my time...

Choc - not sure the size but my mates is big enough and she got hers from tesco's.. im hoping to pop up there later to grab one.

Saywhat - I have a feeling ill end up in the October Bumpkins group... I knew i should have lied and said i was the 1st of Oct.

Bexivillian - I also dont wear night stuff to bed, i brought some PJ bottoms from Tesco (the biggest i could find) and taking some black vest tops. I might start wearing something to bed from 38 weeks onwards, just incase....

Nicollexx- I have only brought 3 bras too, im preying ill be able to fit into my old bras by xmas.

Kitkez- I do the same thing when im at work, i take a pillow in now and my team find it funny they find me in funny positions on my chair.

missmousemum2- Sorry to hear they are messing you about, i bet your itching to get it all sorted

Babyk'sMam I am also suffering from leaking, i got really worried so brought some PH paper so i can check that its not AF and that its just discharge.

Mrs_N I had everything for the baby by 25 weeks.. which isnt good because now im bored with nothing left to buy. But i have talked my hubby and father in law to paint the entire house in two weeks time !!

Snoozie- One thing i missed about my first pregnancy was my baby bump (not the pain that comes with it though)

SullenGrl- Your right about being last to do each mile stone. The sad thing is when all the other September stars have had their baby they will be busy with their babies and we are left knicker and pain checking with not many people left to listen to us : ( but i did find the September Stars thread easier to keep up with..

Mammym- I have a 12 year old which is very bored at the moment... but this started the first day of the holidays !!

Kellie_w - I found very early too, my friend found out at 12 weeks !!! So she didnt have much of the first tri to wait.

mrav1 - Hey honey... will be interested to see which one of our baby girls will come first, but i have a strange feeling they got my dates wrong and im due 26th onwards. .. Im starting to get really bad back pain, im worried it will only get worse.

Becky10- congrats on finishing the bathroom, we finished ours last year but still have no shower !!! and looks like i wont be having one either as OH sealed up the bath panel and he refuses to fix it.

Great thread!

I am due Sept 27th and everything was easy-as-pie until recently. Now I can't sleep at all, just toss and turn (I can't freaking wait to be able to sleep on my stomach again), my feet are constantly sore, my ribs are killing me, and I am hungry all the time but yet food is completely unappealing. My hormones have been pretty steady throughout but my grandfather passed away on the weekend and now I am just a total mess.

Also, my to do list doesn't seem to be getting any smaller and why do I keep adding things like 'clean siding of house' to it? Don't I have enough on my plate. My OH is really starting to think I am crazy when I tell him it is essential that we do random things like put new weather stripping in all the doors before the baby comes. He's like, shouldn't we be focused on finishing the nursery before we worry about those things? Yes, we should, but try explaining that to my crazy preggo brain!!

Babe im so sorry to hear about your granddad, dealing with something like that when your not pregnant is bad enough... you must be going through so many emotions at the moment. :hugs:

Hey

I'm another september star bringing up the rear - I'm due 27 sep.

I'm getting quite fed up now and can't wait for this LO to come out.

:hugs:

lakeecho sorry to hear about your grandfather :hugs: my grampa passed away about 3 weeks ago so I can empathise :hugs:

Hi everyone!
I'm due late September too - 24th! and we're having a yellow bump!
I've got another scan this week to see if my placenta has moved, im hoping it has as I really don't want to have a c-section!
I've got 3 weeks left at work, but I'm really slowing down now! 13 days left after today! Wahoo!
Has anyone else had / got low-lying placenta?
Mich x x

Your due on same day as me!! :happydance:

Great thread!

I am due Sept 27th and everything was easy-as-pie until recently. Now I can't sleep at all, just toss and turn (I can't freaking wait to be able to sleep on my stomach again), my feet are constantly sore, my ribs are killing me, and I am hungry all the time but yet food is completely unappealing. My hormones have been pretty steady throughout but my grandfather passed away on the weekend and now I am just a total mess.

Also, my to do list doesn't seem to be getting any smaller and why do I keep adding things like 'clean siding of house' to it? Don't I have enough on my plate. My OH is really starting to think I am crazy when I tell him it is essential that we do random things like put new weather stripping in all the doors before the baby comes. He's like, shouldn't we be focused on finishing the nursery before we worry about those things? Yes, we should, but try explaining that to my crazy preggo brain!!

hey luv, sorry to hear about your grandad..... I dunno how I'd cope if something like that happened to me in the midst of my preggo hormones.... considering I spent an hour crying because i saw a baby fox that had been run over on my way home from work.....:wacko:

I thought I was the only crazy when it came to my 'to do' list.... I keep making a list which seems nice and normal, then when I start doing one thing, I stumbe across something that to my preggo brain absolutely HAS to be done then and there... like, cleaning the lawnmower!? :wacko: I was scrubbing the trays and things from the oven when I happened to look out the window and decided that I really had to clean the grass off the wheels of the lawnmower... which of course meant I'd be as well to just cut the grass while i was at it , which then meant that the grass collection box needed a good cleaning. eeek! I do hope this kind of insanity leaves when baby arrives!

LadyK..... I'm on annual leave from 27th August, then my mat leave kicks in when that runs out. That's the theory anyway. I keep toying with bringing it forward a week because I'm really beginning to struggle a bit, but want as much time after bubs is here as poss....... reckon I'll probably be bored out my mind between finishing work and baby arriving though..... I guess there's just no pleasing some folk! :haha:

Hi mousemum how are you?

Im 29th sept but will be before then possibly 15th onwards but its all guess work with twins!

Hi mousemum how are you?

Im 29th sept but will be before then possibly 15th onwards but its all guess work with twins!

Hiya stranger!!!! How you doing cooking those 2 little babas? Hope 2 babies isn't meaning twice the aches and pains that us 1 baby mummies are having!? xx

Choc - not sure the size but my mates is big enough and she got hers from tesco's.. im hoping to pop up there later to grab one.

Hi LadyKara, I bought one today from argos, I hope it's ok! Gonna start pumping it up in a minute! Hope you are ok today.

I'm end of September too and would love to moan along with you! My back kills, my legs are so restless, acid reflux is doing my head in and rib pain has started!!
Think I will get myself a gym ball too! What size are you getting?

Hey girls.. am also due end of Sept! Choc is acid reflux like acid indigestion but you get it when you lay down?? Is this common in pregnancy? If so I think I may have this :wacko: xx

Hi Tiredgirl, sorry took so long to reply, my internet has been down all bloody day! I get acid reflux even when sitting up but it is much worse when I lay down and all the acid comes into the back of my throat! Yes it's very common in pregnancy, try gaviscon if you haven't already and lay on your left side not right side!

Hiya,
Im 23rd September.

I was thinking how lonely its going to be near the end when everyones had baby's.

Im finishing work next Thursday 19th and to be honest it couldnt come sooner as im starting to struggle now.... 8 more days !!!

Anyone getting bad backache yet?

Lakeecho sorry about your grandad xx

I have just bought a gym ball thing to sit on which is meant to help but I'm still pumping it up so not sure yet! I could take paracetamol but am trying not too as I would be taking it constantly! Sitting up straight with lots of pillows behind me is the only thing helping at the moment.

Hey ladies! I'm due 22nd! But my only complaint at the minute is not being able to find any decent maternity clothes!! I've been able to hold off from buying any until this weekend! But I went shopping with OH & started crying because stuff either didn't fit right or just looked hideous!! Lol. Other than that I feel fine :) no problems, illness or anything so I'm quite lucky! Getting to the point now where I can't wait for these next few weeks to be over & I know baby could then cond any day - well that's what I tell myself to make myself feel better!! Lol

Hi LadyKara, I bought one today from argos, I hope it's ok! Gonna start pumping it up in a minute! Hope you are ok today.

we just brought the 65cm one, my mates one is the same but she got hers to look much bigger than what ours is, she says you have to pump it up and then leave for 24 hours and then pump it up even more.

I'm end of September too and would love to moan along with you! My back kills, my legs are so restless, acid reflux is doing my head in and rib pain has started!!

Hey girls.. am also due end of Sept! Choc is acid reflux like acid indigestion but you get it when you lay down?? Is this common in pregnancy? If so I think I may have this :wacko: xx

Hi Tiredgirl, sorry took so long to reply, my internet has been down all bloody day! I get acid reflux even when sitting up but it is much worse when I lay down and all the acid comes into the back of my throat! Yes it's very common in pregnancy, try gaviscon if you haven't already and lay on your left side not right side!

Hi, thats ok! I will try gaviscon, ironically after saying about only having it at night I have had it all day today and been feeling quite sick - think I ended up tempting fate - oppps! x

LALsmith have you looked at the clothes in Dorothy Perkins and Next? They have a few nice things x

we just brought the 65cm one, my mates one is the same but she got hers to look much bigger than what ours is, she says you have to pump it up and then leave for 24 hours and then pump it up even more.

Thanks for that! I was just coming on here to ask how much I should pump it up, should it be really solid? I will leave it for 24 hours then and give it another go as I am worried it is too small. How tall are you? And when it is ready what do you do with it, lol!? Just sit on it?!

Hi, thats ok! I will try gaviscon, ironically after saying about only having it at night I have had it all day today and been feeling quite sick - think I ended up tempting fate - oppps! x

Hope it helps! It is instant for me most of the time and laying on my left side def helps.

LALsmith have you looked at the clothes in Dorothy Perkins and Next? They have a few nice things x

No I haven't. I only went to matalan tbh! I felt so uncomfortable having clothes that didn't fit propely so I didn't want to venture into town feeling like such a state! I did get a pair of leggins & a few proper maternity tops. Considering I've only just had to buy them & what with only having 6 weeks left I didn't want to get to much & pay much for them as i shouldn't be in them for long - well in theory that is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->