who else is due end of September ?

I'm end of September too and would love to moan along with you! My back kills, my legs are so restless, acid reflux is doing my head in and rib pain has started!!
Think I will get myself a gym ball too! What size are you getting?

Hey girls.. am also due end of Sept! Choc is acid reflux like acid indigestion but you get it when you lay down?? Is this common in pregnancy? If so I think I may have this :wacko: xx

Hi Tiredgirl, sorry took so long to reply, my internet has been down all bloody day! I get acid reflux even when sitting up but it is much worse when I lay down and all the acid comes into the back of my throat! Yes it's very common in pregnancy, try gaviscon if you haven't already and lay on your left side not right side!

Hi, thats ok! I will try gaviscon, ironically after saying about only having it at night I have had it all day today and been feeling quite sick - think I ended up tempting fate - oppps! x

LALsmith have you looked at the clothes in Dorothy Perkins and Next? They have a few nice things x

No I haven't. I only went to matalan tbh! I felt so uncomfortable having clothes that didn't fit propely so I didn't want to venture into town feeling like such a state! I did get a pair of leggins & a few proper maternity tops. Considering I've only just had to buy them & what with only having 6 weeks left I didn't want to get to much & pay much for them as i shouldn't be in them for long - well in theory that is!

Wow you have lasted well all this time without maternity clothes! I have an Outfit store nearby so I don't have to go in to town, I like to avoid it at all costs - gets to busy. DP would prob be better money wise, I have got most of my stuff from there x

I'm end of September too and would love to moan along with you! My back kills, my legs are so restless, acid reflux is doing my head in and rib pain has started!!

Hey girls.. am also due end of Sept! Choc is acid reflux like acid indigestion but you get it when you lay down?? Is this common in pregnancy? If so I think I may have this :wacko: xx

Hi Tiredgirl, sorry took so long to reply, my internet has been down all bloody day! I get acid reflux even when sitting up but it is much worse when I lay down and all the acid comes into the back of my throat! Yes it's very common in pregnancy, try gaviscon if you haven't already and lay on your left side not right side!

Hi, thats ok! I will try gaviscon, ironically after saying about only having it at night I have had it all day today and been feeling quite sick - think I ended up tempting fate - oppps! x

LALsmith have you looked at the clothes in Dorothy Perkins and Next? They have a few nice things x

No I haven't. I only went to matalan tbh! I felt so uncomfortable having clothes that didn't fit propely so I didn't want to venture into town feeling like such a state! I did get a pair of leggins & a few proper maternity tops. Considering I've only just had to buy them & what with only having 6 weeks left I didn't want to get to much & pay much for them as i shouldn't be in them for long - well in theory that is!

Wow you have lasted well all this time without maternity clothes! I have an Outfit store nearby so I don't have to go in to town, I like to avoid it at all costs - gets to busy. DP would prob be better money wise, I have got most of my stuff from there x

Yeah I have! Well I can still fit into most my jeans/trousers but I haven't been able to get them done up since about 18weeks!! Lol. But I realised on Saturday I couldn't carry on in what I had - I was way to uncomfortable & irritable so finally had to take the plunge & go maternity shopping! Thanks for advice though, if I do decide to get anything else I'll deff try DP! :)

Jellycat- my back ache is killing me, i wake up in pain and have to roll over (which is a mission on its own) i wake up 5am every morning in pain and unable to get comfy, i also was hoping the back ache wouldnt kick in just yet.

Choc- My mate whos ball should be the same size is twice the size of mine at the moment because my OH is too scared to pump it up any more. So im taking my ball to my mates to get her to pump it up.. will take a photo and post it once she does it. Im 5'6 and this ball is suppose to suppose to be the right size for me.. I got mine for £5 and there was only this size so hoping it will be ok

I've been in maternity stuff since about 8 weeks lol!

I can't get my ball to pump up much, it always ends up saggy! What kind of pump are you using?

I had to deflate my ball because my kids were driving me mad playing with it lol! I'll pump it back up in a couple of weeks.

How's everyone feeling today. I'm having another vomtastic morning, not good. This pg for sickness has been horrific!

Aww that's not good Snoozie!

I had to take my ball down too... the dog thought it was just too much fun! besides, i think mine was too small.... it seemed to much of an effort just to get down on it!

my ball came with a hand pump, mine at the moment looks the same size as a beach ball, but its really saggy. I just measured 65cm and that would make the ball really small, My butt is bigger than that... !!!!! It says its anti burst, i think im going to try to test this !!!

Snoozie, i had 24/7 sickness all the way through with my son, thats a major factor into why i waited 12 years in having another baby, i remember near the end i couldnt remember what it was like to feel normal, i really feel for you babe x

LadyK, 4th baby for me and I've never been sick at this stage before. It is getting me down but 6 more weeks lol. I've done this long I can manage the rest :).xx

my ball came with a hand pump, mine at the moment looks the same size as a beach ball, but its really saggy. I just measured 65cm and that would make the ball really small, My butt is bigger than that... !!!!! It says its anti burst, i think im going to try to test this !!!

I'm pretty sure mine said it could burst if over pumped! I am a bit scared! Would love to see a pic when yours is big so we can compare!

My son is 5'4 and a large boy. Im sure my mates which is the exact same ball is slightly bigger. This is a 65cm ball. i reckon my mate could get it bigger.. she is not a small gal either (over 15 stone) so i have faith it wont pop if i did blow it up a bit more..

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/DSC00524.jpg?t=1281463875

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/DSC00525.jpg?t=1281463875

hey ladies

i put a post on this thread yesterday moaning about all my symptons etc. i'm writing this from my hospital bed. i've been admitted as the leaking i complained about was my waters breaking.

they've given me antibiotics to prevent infections and a steriod injection to boost babys lungs and if after 48 hours we're both ok i can go home where i'll be monitored.

i've been told they won't let me go full term so this time yesterday i was wishing i was due earlier than end sept when right now i wish i was going full term. what a difference a day mkes....

keep your fingers crossed that baby holds on in there for a little while longer

kay xx

hey ladies

i put a post on this thread yesterday moaning about all my symptons etc. i'm writing this from my hospital bed. i've been admitted as the leaking i complained about was my waters breaking.

they've given me antibiotics to prevent infections and a steriod injection to boost babys lungs and if after 48 hours we're both ok i can go home where i'll be monitored.

i've been told they won't let me go full term so this time yesterday i was wishing i was due earlier than end sept when right now i wish i was going full term. what a difference a day mkes....

kay xx

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, hope baby stays put!

LadyKara thanks for the pictures, mine looks about the same size as that, but might try and make it a little bigger. By the way we have the same rug as you have in that picture!

Baby K's mum - Wishing you and your baby the best of luck. Even if LO is eager to make an appearance this soon, I'm sure everything will be fine. xxxx

Hi mousemum how are you?

Im 29th sept but will be before then possibly 15th onwards but its all guess work with twins!

Hiya stranger!!!! How you doing cooking those 2 little babas? Hope 2 babies isn't meaning twice the aches and pains that us 1 baby mummies are having!? xx

im okay very large but dont think im suffering more than anyone else:thumbup:
Cant believe we are all aproaching the finish line!

You are so lucky only looking at maternity clothes now - I've been wearing some of mine like the jeans since 13 weeks! :dohh: I'm now at the stage that I don't even fit my bump in maternity clothes as it is just so low and sticks out so much, they just don't seem to fit over it! I always end up buying a 16 maternity and I'm a 10 normally! Have you had a look also at maternity wear from top shop, New Look and Asos (online), some of the things there are nice!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that bubs hangs on a little longer BabyK.

Genie's..... I know! Can't believe how quick it's all come about!

Anyone been going to parent craft classes? We had our 2nd tonight.... watched a middle age woman 'act out' labour... complete with sound effects. Traumatised isn't the word!! :wacko:

hey ladies

kay xx

Oh babe, im so sorry to hear the news... you must be so worried. hang in there honey... cant believe how things can change over night..please keep us updated if you can, will be thinking of you xxxx:hugs:

hope everythings okay Kay! xx

i had to give in and get more clothes but theres lots of sales out there i got a dress in debenhams for £7.50 and a top and crop jeans on mothercare for £15 so bargains to be had x

choc... My hubby pumped it up a little bit more a min ago, and he is doing some really strange things to it and is calling it keeping fit !!! now what exactly do us pregnant women do with it, just sit and rock on top of it???

I had a beautiful cream rug with coffee and brown bits on it but one of my dogs peed on it and i could never get it cleaned completely.. so got the brown one off of ebay.

missmousemum- i went to them when i was pregnant with my son 12 years ago.. but as this is my second we are not allowed to go to the couples one and im not going on my own (they have a womens only) and my hubby doesnt want to go on his own (they have a dads only)

choc... My hubby pumped it up a little bit more a min ago, and he is doing some really strange things to it and is calling it keeping fit !!! now what exactly do us pregnant women do with it, just sit and rock on top of it???

I had a beautiful cream rug with coffee and brown bits on it but one of my dogs peed on it and i could never get it cleaned completely.. so got the brown one off of ebay.

My question exactly, what the hell do we do with it now! I had a little bounce on it but got a bit bored after a minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->