who else is due end of September ?

as far as I know sitting on the ball and rocking your pelvis helps to open it up, you can also kneel and lean over the ball to try and get baby in the right position, and hubby discovered it makes a very comfy footrest too :haha:

choc... My hubby pumped it up a little bit more a min ago, and he is doing some really strange things to it and is calling it keeping fit !!! now what exactly do us pregnant women do with it, just sit and rock on top of it???

I had a beautiful cream rug with coffee and brown bits on it but one of my dogs peed on it and i could never get it cleaned completely.. so got the brown one off of ebay.

My question exactly, what the hell do we do with it now! I had a little bounce on it but got a bit bored after a minute!

LMAO !! thank god im not the only one !! apparently it can help with bad back keeping you sitting up straight, someone said you just sit and rock on it.. but i also got bored doing this... Hubby on the other hand is always on it doing strange dodgy keep fit stuff to it... to be honest it was worth buying it just to watch him play with it !!! :haha:

Great thread!

I am due Sept 27th and everything was easy-as-pie until recently. Now I can't sleep at all, just toss and turn (I can't freaking wait to be able to sleep on my stomach again), my feet are constantly sore, my ribs are killing me, and I am hungry all the time but yet food is completely unappealing. My hormones have been pretty steady throughout but my grandfather passed away on the weekend and now I am just a total mess.

Also, my to do list doesn't seem to be getting any smaller and why do I keep adding things like 'clean siding of house' to it? Don't I have enough on my plate. My OH is really starting to think I am crazy when I tell him it is essential that we do random things like put new weather stripping in all the doors before the baby comes. He's like, shouldn't we be focused on finishing the nursery before we worry about those things? Yes, we should, but try explaining that to my crazy preggo brain!!

hey luv, sorry to hear about your grandad..... I dunno how I'd cope if something like that happened to me in the midst of my preggo hormones.... considering I spent an hour crying because i saw a baby fox that had been run over on my way home from work.....:wacko:

I thought I was the only crazy when it came to my 'to do' list.... I keep making a list which seems nice and normal, then when I start doing one thing, I stumbe across something that to my preggo brain absolutely HAS to be done then and there... like, cleaning the lawnmower!? :wacko: I was scrubbing the trays and things from the oven when I happened to look out the window and decided that I really had to clean the grass off the wheels of the lawnmower... which of course meant I'd be as well to just cut the grass while i was at it , which then meant that the grass collection box needed a good cleaning. eeek! I do hope this kind of insanity leaves when baby arrives!

LadyK..... I'm on annual leave from 27th August, then my mat leave kicks in when that runs out. That's the theory anyway. I keep toying with bringing it forward a week because I'm really beginning to struggle a bit, but want as much time after bubs is here as poss....... reckon I'll probably be bored out my mind between finishing work and baby arriving though..... I guess there's just no pleasing some folk! :haha:

Yeah, the hormones have definitely made dealing with my grampa a lot more challenging. I feel completely overwhelmed sometimes. One day at a time and it helps to have the little one's arrival to look forward to.

And as for cleaning the lawnmower - ha! Don't give me any ideas! Glad to hear I am not the only crazy!!

Aww that's not good Snoozie!

I had to take my ball down too... the dog thought it was just too much fun! besides, i think mine was too small.... it seemed to much of an effort just to get down on it!

My dog was obsessed with my ball too! To the point where I finally bought her one of her own. Guess what? She still prefers mine. Little bugger!

I've had exactly the same issue with my ball, was thinking about giving it a pump up to see if it helps, im only 5'6

Hi girls, how are we all feeling? I'm starting to really waddle now, everything hurts. The end is near perhaps??? LOL.xx

Ooooh feeling very pregnant and achy!! Its going so quickly now....

Anyone else getting the period pains and going to the loo lots? (errrm for num 2's :blush:)

:flower:

I'm having lots of weird aches and pains now, it's not fun anymore. I'm now waking up with carpal tunnel syndrome overnight (pins and needles in fingers), as if having to move 3 pillows when I want to turn over and peeing at least twice a night wasn't enough!

I think the best bit of pg is 20-25w when your bump is still cute, you've stopped being sick, have lots of energy and sleep well. This last bit is rubbish.

My DS was 2 weeks early and so I'm praying this LO will not make me wait till the bitter end either.

But on the good side - I finish work this Friday yippeeeeee :happydance:

Has anyone still not packed their bags yet? I was planning on starting this next week when I have some free time.

Im feeling the pain of moving and walking and snoozie totally know what you mean about the pain !!.In the Last week or so i have been suffering from period pains, a bruising feeling between my legs (like i have been kicked really hard) and lower back pain like i have trapped nerve.. i wake up every time i roll over in bed because the pain is so bad...I have always suffered with IBS but recently its been the total opposite..and just to overshare sitting on the loo is hard work too, i cant sit forward i have to sit up straight..and dont get me started on the discharge !!!

but with all this.. i really love being pregnant..lol :happydance:

I have noticed the weeks passing quickly at the moment but it may be because i cut my hours down at work. I have thurs and fri left of work and then im off on a/L till the 6th of Sep then maternity..:thumbup:

I packed my bags a couple of weeks ago because i was bored one evening. My hubby wants to fit the car seat base in the car, i told him he cant do anything until the 2nd of Sep when i am full term.

I've been feeling a little lousy the last couple of days. Bubs has been making me really uncomfortable, on a plus I've had a few people say it looks like my bump has dropped :happydance: yey lol.

Only 2 weeks left in work!! :flower:, my last working day is 3rd September and i can't wait....not that i'm counting down or anything :haha:

I've started really looking forward to bed ime, i'm most comfortable wrapped up in my duvet with loads of pillows, yet i'm still not that comfortable lol. Oh well only 5 weeks to go :happydance:....really looking forward to getting in there tonight, just bought a new king size duvet and bedding set.

My OH was hugging me yesterday and said he's sick of waiting now. I agree, i just want to meet my little man! x

Oh I'm glad others are feeling rubbish too! Sorry! I am soooo fed up now, really don't know how I'm gonna manage another 5 weeks, possibly 7! I feel hot, sick and dizzy all the time, no energy, scared to go out incase I faint! Having no sleep because of unbearable restless legs, backache, toilet trips and rib pain. Sorry to moan, but I think DH is fed up of hearing it!
I'm fed up!

Oh I'm glad others are feeling rubbish too! Sorry! I am soooo fed up now, really don't know how I'm gonna manage another 5 weeks, possibly 7! I feel hot, sick and dizzy all the time, no energy, scared to go out incase I faint! Having no sleep because of unbearable restless legs, backache, toilet trips and rib pain. Sorry to moan, but I think DH is fed up of hearing it!
I'm fed up!

:hugs: I know how you feel but you will have good days. I've felt a little better since babys head has started to engage. Sometimes a good night sleep can help. :hugs:

I'm due the 24th sept :)
Feeling very sore, tired and rough. Hope everybody else is ok though :) xx

Kaz I also have carpal tunnel - my physio gave me wrist splints to wear at night which are really helping :thumbup: hardly had any problems since wearing them. forgot to put them on last night though and woke up unable to feel my hands with lots of pain in my wrists :dohh:

I'm feeling pretty useless at the moment - it seems to take all my energy just to do simple things! I don't know how those of you still working or looking after little ones are doing it!

I'm due the 24th sept :)
Feeling very sore, tired and rough. Hope everybody else is ok though :) xx

welcome honey xx

Mrs N... i first wondered how others with small kids coped, during first trimester when i was so ill there was no way i could have looked after a little one as well, i was so grateful my son is 12, he would look after me and was a god send. I would really like another baby in two years... im so scared about how i will cope.. cant believe im worrying about that and this little ones hasnt even come out to play yet !!

OH MY GOD - just noticed I am on last box!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->