Who else is waiting for their anatomy scan?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
3 weeks until our anatomy scan, still trying to decide if we'll find out gender at the scan or wait until my birthday dinner and find out with family and friends like we did with DD.

How long do you have to wait? Will you be finding out?

Mine will be in 4 1/2 weeks (March 4) and I think I'd like to find out the gender.

Mine is in 3 days! We won't be finding out the gender so I'll have to wait another 20 weeks to find out if we have a boy or a girl.

I'm so mad. My anatomy scan isn't for 8 weeks, so I'll be 23 weeks by then! I don't wanna have to wait that long, but it is what it is. I will definitely find out the sex. I don't know how some people have the patience to wait! :)

The doctor hasn't even reserve the day for my anatomy scan yet.:cry:

Mine will be in 4 1/2 weeks (March 4) and I think I'd like to find out the gender.

How exciting! Do you have any feeling as to what baby might be?

Mine is in 3 days! We won't be finding out the gender so I'll have to wait another 20 weeks to find out if we have a boy or a girl.

So soon! Did you stay team green for your first too? :) At least you'll be halfway there to finding out what baby is!

I'm so mad. My anatomy scan isn't for 8 weeks, so I'll be 23 weeks by then! I don't wanna have to wait that long, but it is what it is. I will definitely find out the sex. I don't know how some people have the patience to wait! :)

Oh gosh that's so long away, sorry you have to wait so long. I hope it flies on by! I don't know how some people can wait, I can imagine the joyful surprise but I really want to know.

DH wanted to stay team green for DD but I was so desperate to know so we found out. This time around he's so anxious to know he wants to find out at the scan instead of waiting for a gender reveal I want to do:haha:

Well, I already had mine, but now we have a second one coming up. Hopefully we can find out the gender this time.

Well, I already had mine, but now we have a second one coming up. Hopefully we can find out the gender this time.

Was baby stubborn the first time?[/QUOTE]

Very. It bothered me so much. I cried.

Mine is the day after tomorrow and it's felt like it's taken forever to come around.
I already know the gender but am looking forward to having it confirmed as I still can't quite believe it..! I'm also looking forward to knowing everything is OK though as I have an anterior placenta, so movements are almost non existent at the moment still..!

Very. It bothered me so much. I cried.

:hugs: I'm so sorry, I'm sure this next scan will go much better! Maybe avoid anything cold or sweet, I know that's what got DD going wild. The tech made me drink this giant container of water before my scan and she went from a few kicks here and there to nonstop movement that the tech got frustrated.

Mine is the day after tomorrow and it's felt like it's take forever to come around.
I already know the gender but am looking forward to having it confirmed as I still can't quite believe it..! I'm also looking forward to knowing everything is OK though as I have an anterior placenta, so movements are almost non existent at the moment still..!

Exciting! It's nice to have the confirmation of gender :) I'm thinking I have an anterior placenta too so I'm worrying that I wont feel movement for ages.

Mine is still 4 weeks away when I'll be 21 week and I really want to know gender now so have booked a private gender scan for next week. I'm excited but my husband has said nor to tell family so we can surprise them afterwards and so they don't all ask to come (they would) so i can't talk about it :(

My anatomy scan is 17th Feb - we're not finding out gender here x

Mine is still 4 weeks away when I'll be 21 week and I really want to know gender now so have booked a private gender scan for next week. I'm excited but my husband has said nor to tell family so we can surprise them afterwards and so they don't all ask to come (they would) so i can't talk about it :(

That's exciting you're having a private scan next week! DH says no to private scans and I wouldn't want to find out the gender without him. It will be fun to surprise family afterwards.

I can't decide whether to find out at the scan or wait to do a gender reveal with family. It was so much fun finding out at the same time with family and friends with DD, but it's odd we're both so anxious to know the gender this time around.

I have my anatomy scan next week, we will be finding out the gender this time as we have already had two surprises. Im really excited to find out so I can start buying things :) x

We booked a private scan for when I was 18 weeks as we weren't sure if OH would be in London seeing family for our anatomy scan. It was very clear on the scan and we had it confirmed at our (2!) Anatomy scans as little miss was so stubborn :haha:

The doctor hasn't even reserve the day for my anatomy scan yet.:cry:

Aw, I'm sure they'll set it up soon! When is your next appointment?

My appointment is next week. Feb 8th

Mine is the day after tomorrow and it's felt like it's taken forever to come around.

I'm in the same boat as you! They told me the gender of my baby at 13w6d but she also told me that I have to wait until my anatomy scan to confirm it.

I'm in the same boat as you! They told me the gender of my baby at 13w6d but she also told me that I have to wait until my anatomy scan to confirm it.

We had a private scan at 15+1 and it was 99% a girl. It certainly looked like a girl to me, I'm just irationally nervous that it could have been wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->