Who else is waiting for their anatomy scan?

Oh gosh, I forgot about the twins. My friend at work, her daughter is currently pregnant with identical twin girls, due end of May. Something seriously girly going on around here! Lol.

We were the same, everyone I was pregnant with had a boy, the midwife unit we had DD on expected her to be a boy as they hadn't had any girls born that night. I still think this one is another girl though.

I am waiting, I will be having mine on the 16th of March if I stay with my current provider, however insurance issues may have us switching before then.

Either way, we are staying team yellow. But, I'm pretty sure we have an anterior placenta. I have felt movement and felt it early, but it's few and far between at this point (compared to my last pregnancy). Can't wait to see baby a bit more closely!

Finally we had the scan today and we are having a boy!! My husband is over the moon! I will post more information later but right now I have a migraine for a second day in a row.

Congrats on team blue, Marie! Hope the migraines go away :(

Congrats Dragonfly and Xpecta! And I agree, Xpecta. love the pretty name.

Misspriss hope you get in sooner! Though I guess the longer the better but idk. I hate waiting.

I am waiting, I will be having mine on the 16th of March if I stay with my current provider, however insurance issues may have us switching before then.

Either way, we are staying team yellow. But, I'm pretty sure we have an anterior placenta. I have felt movement and felt it early, but it's few and far between at this point (compared to my last pregnancy). Can't wait to see baby a bit more closely!

Hopefully even if your insurance makes you switch, the new provider could get you in sooner.

Finally we had the scan today and we are having a boy!! My husband is over the moon! I will post more information later but right now I have a migraine for a second day in a row.

Yay team blue!! Congrats :) Hope your migraine lets up

Congratulations on team blue Maries! Sorry you're having migraines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->