Who else is waiting for their anatomy scan?

I just had mine yesterday! All went well. Baby girl is still a baby girl :) She was VERY stubborn. At first she was upside down with her head right on my bladder. She finally flipped, but then curled up so they couldn't see her heart. After poking and prodding her for a long time, they gave up and said I have to come back in 2 weeks to get a view of her heart. They ended up being booked full during times I could come, so I'm actually not going to get to go back to finish until March 8th (4 weeks instead of 2). I'm okay with that though; I'm happy to get to see her one more time and see how she's growing. Everything they were able to see was healthy and on track and she's weighing in at 10 ounces

My scan went well on Friday, baby is growing bang on for my dates and all looks good. I thought I saw a penis during a potty shot, OH swears he saw the three girly lines, so we still have no idea if it's a boy or a girl! I love the guessing and anticipation, can't wait for June to find out which one of us is right!

Bummer I am sorry. I was surprised how often Kaiser scans us tbh. Even my mom was like wtf you just had a scan 2 weeks ago. I'm hoping we get flashed some boy bits

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Mine isn't until March 15th at 20w3d. We already know it's a boy because of the NIPT but I'm dying to see my baby boy again. Only 5 more weeks to go!

Aw that's neat you already know but it's always great to see them again :) I hope the 5 weeks flies by!

I just had mine yesterday! All went well. Baby girl is still a baby girl :) She was VERY stubborn. At first she was upside down with her head right on my bladder. She finally flipped, but then curled up so they couldn't see her heart. After poking and prodding her for a long time, they gave up and said I have to come back in 2 weeks to get a view of her heart. They ended up being booked full during times I could come, so I'm actually not going to get to go back to finish until March 8th (4 weeks instead of 2). I'm okay with that though; I'm happy to get to see her one more time and see how she's growing. Everything they were able to see was healthy and on track and she's weighing in at 10 ounces

Sil I loved your u/s pic in our July thread:cloud9: Bummer you have to wait 4 more weeks to see her again, but how lucky that you do get another scan! Glad baby girl is growing perfectly.

My scan went well on Friday, baby is growing bang on for my dates and all looks good. I thought I saw a penis during a potty shot, OH swears he saw the three girly lines, so we still have no idea if it's a boy or a girl! I love the guessing and anticipation, can't wait for June to find out which one of us is right!

Great! Love that you and OH think you saw different private parts, it'll be exciting when they arrive in June to see who saw right!

Finally I had booked my Anatomy Scan. February 23th, I will be 21 weeks.

I don't have mine booked yet. :cry: I'm so impatient. I will be finding out the gender though.

Mine is Friday, I've not really been thinking about it much and it seems to have suddenly got close. I was obsessed, counting off the days to my 12 week scan from about 6 weeks!! But I've chilled out. Not planning to find out unless it's glaringly obvious but hopefully we'll keep the surprise until baby's birthday. X

Finally I had booked my Anatomy Scan. February 23th, I will be 21 weeks.

Awesome! Glad it's finally in the books :) It'll be here soon!

I don't have mine booked yet. :cry: I'm so impatient. I will be finding out the gender though.

I'm inpatient too, still counting down the days. Your dr will probably schedule it at your next appointment :)

Mine is Friday, I've not really been thinking about it much and it seems to have suddenly got close. I was obsessed, counting off the days to my 12 week scan from about 6 weeks!! But I've chilled out. Not planning to find out unless it's glaringly obvious but hopefully we'll keep the surprise until baby's birthday. X

Exciting! I wish I could not be thinking of it so much, maybe it would come faster if I wasn't counting down the days :haha: Don't forget to tell the tech you want it to be a surprise! :winkwink:

I'm sure your doctors are going to give you the ok for scheduling the scan (that's what happened in my case). I had my OB/GYN appointment today. When are yours appointment?

BB1982 I'm so jealous that you're team yellow :haha: I didn't want to find out with this pregnancy but DH and all family opposed so I gave up. I'm still mad when I think about it. Make sure to remember the tech you don't want to know.

Argh my friend found out what she's having at a private scan, she's earlier than me! I'm jealous.. the waiting is so hard. I don't even know why I'm so impatient, it's lovely to have a precious baby in my belly and not knowing is exciting..
I guess I was so sure what she was last time but this time I've got no clue! Eep

I had mine a few days ago and it went well! As we knew from the NIPT, he's definitely a boy. All looked good and he's a healthy size ... 9 oz. at 18 weeks! I'm glad he's measuring a little bigger so they could get all the right shots. He seems to be healthy and on-track.

Argh my friend found out what she's having at a private scan, she's earlier than me! I'm jealous.. the waiting is so hard. I don't even know why I'm so impatient, it's lovely to have a precious baby in my belly and not knowing is exciting..
I guess I was so sure what she was last time but this time I've got no clue! Eep

Aw man, that happened to me too. I'm further along than a friend of mine but she opted for a private scan and knows what she's having. Private scans are so costly!

I had mine a few days ago and it went well! As we knew from the NIPT, he's definitely a boy. All looked good and he's a healthy size ... 9 oz. at 18 weeks! I'm glad he's measuring a little bigger so they could get all the right shots. He seems to be healthy and on-track.

Lovely! Glad to hear he's growing big and healthy!:flower:

12 more days! Hurry up scan day. MIL wants us to be surprised and for her to be the only one to know and do a gender reveal. We plan to do a reveal to family/friend at my birthday dinner but we want to know now! We did the surprise thing with DD, this time we'll just surprise everyone else.

Hi all, had my scan this afternoon, got to see my beautiful baby! Managed to stay team yellow, just know that baby is healthy and that's more than enough for me. I do have a low placenta which is slightly covering my cervix. Having another scan at 32 weeks so hopefully it will have moved out of the way, if not it will be a c section delivery. I'm not worried though, that's a long way off and plenty of time for things to change. Has anybody else experienced this? X

Hi all, had my scan this afternoon, got to see my beautiful baby! Managed to stay team yellow, just know that baby is healthy and that's more than enough for me. I do have a low placenta which is slightly covering my cervix. Having another scan at 32 weeks so hopefully it will have moved out of the way, if not it will be a c section delivery. I'm not worried though, that's a long way off and plenty of time for things to change. Has anybody else experienced this? X

Wonderful news baby is doing well! Good for you staying team yellow :) I hope your placenta moves up so you don't need a c section. No personal experience but I do know it can move up.

I had a friend on here, blanking on who, but she recently gave birth. She had issues with placenta and was worried about csection but she ended up being cleared for vaginal birth not too long before baby came so fxed!

Got my 20 week scan on 22nd Feb, where hopefully I'll be finding out if it's my 4th boy or first girl, can't wait!

Yay finally had mine yesterday and having a boy and a girl!!

Welp, I'm waiting again. They didn't get everything they needed at the last time, so now I have to wait until the 22nd to go for another one. I hope beyond hope that they can tell us the gender!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->