Who else is waiting for their anatomy scan?

Yay finally had mine yesterday and having a boy and a girl!!

Wonderful news!! Congrats!:flower:

Welp, I'm waiting again. They didn't get everything they needed at the last time, so now I have to wait until the 22nd to go for another one. I hope beyond hope that they can tell us the gender!

Ah snap, I hope they'll be able to tell the gender at this next one!!

Ugh I've been having awful pains since getting a yeast infection and now that it's all cleared up I've been given the diagnosis of bv:cry: Today the pains were awful and I had a tiny bit of spotting. My midwife is considering having me go in this week for the anatomy scan instead of waiting an extra week. I hope I can get the earlier scan so I can have my nerves settled down a bit.

Yeah, bacterial vaginosis. Midwife decided because my pains are better this morning to not make me come in but have me keep resting and see how I feel, but she's still contemplating having my anatomy scan this week.

My anatomy scam isn't until March but I'm hoping it goes better than it did with my daughter...she wouldn't cooperate and so I had to go back 3 times for them to get all the measurements they needed! Maybe this one will be different since it's a boy. My daughter still is very headstrong and stubborn lol, gets that from me!

Aww Mrs I'm so sorry you're having that pain, must be horrid and even when you know it's caused by something like an infection, your brain still freaks out whenever you feel pain in that area :( I hope you get a scan sooner and the antibiotics sort you out soon x

Since the scan on friday ive had nothing but movement,inside and out!! Must have disturbed them both lol. Im also starting to be able to tell whos kicking me now!

mrsDragonfly - I hope you're feeling better today, I think an early scan sounds like a good idea too. :hugs:

My anatomy scam isn't until March but I'm hoping it goes better than it did with my daughter...she wouldn't cooperate and so I had to go back 3 times for them to get all the measurements they needed! Maybe this one will be different since it's a boy. My daughter still is very headstrong and stubborn lol, gets that from me!

I hope baby cooperates at your scan. Going back 3 times sounds crazy, but it must have been nice to see baby.

Aww Mrs I'm so sorry you're having that pain, must be horrid and even when you know it's caused by something like an infection, your brain still freaks out whenever you feel pain in that area :( I hope you get a scan sooner and the antibiotics sort you out soon x

Thanks, my brain does go all over the place. So far my scan is still set for next week.

Since the scan on friday ive had nothing but movement,inside and out!! Must have disturbed them both lol. Im also starting to be able to tell whos kicking me now!

How neat to be able to tell who is kicking! :haha:

mrsDragonfly - I hope you're feeling better today, I think an early scan sounds like a good idea too. :hugs:

Thank you, the pains are less but this morning I woke up feeling very pained and switching positions didn't help so I just got out of bed.

I still have to wait another 19 days for my 20 week scan. Time is dragging. -.-

I've got my scan on Thursday, can't wait! Although we aren't finding out gender, I just want to see the baby again & make sure everything is ok.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...big-list-all-old-wives-tales-baby-gender.html

lol basically all of those :rofl: when I watched YouTube videos I found that usually old wives tales were accurate when you did a lot of them but I'm sure that's coincidence. Also did the baking soda and cabbage tests

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...big-list-all-old-wives-tales-baby-gender.html

lol basically all of those :rofl: when I watched YouTube videos I found that usually old wives tales were accurate when you did a lot of them but I'm sure that's coincidence. Also did the baking soda and cabbage tests

I tried the baking soda with both of my pregnancies and I think so far has been reasonable accurate. :haha:

Congratulations dobby!

I've only done the baking soda test so far and that said girl. I didn't do it with DD so can't compare, but all the old wives tales I looked at with DD predicted boy so I don't know.

Aww Girly I'm interested to hear if the cabbage was right or not for you

I find out on the 14th of March, so 25 days and counting! It feels so far away!!

Congrats Dobby!!

Question for experienced Mama's. I am a first time mom here, never been pregnant before. What is the Anatomy Scan? Does it only scan for gender or are their any other things they look for in this Anatomy Scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->