Who had AF 11/21 and OV the 4th/5th!?!?!

MWebber926

Reaction score
I am TTC and need support from someone in my shoes! lol

I am estimated to be 8dpo today, tested and got a bfn. I had intercourse the 2nd..and between the 2nd and 5th was the estimated best time to conceive!

Anyone with me??

Me!! I did the BD 3rd and 4th and if I worked it out correctly the best days would have been those....... so am 11 days past. Not really had solid symptoms as guess too soon, but since yesterday had headaches, dizzyness, slight cramps last night and need the loo a lot. Thats it. Am going to wait now till I get more.

Me too I think im 12dpo today I was getting cramps between 5-7 DPO but no symtoms at all now just have to wait and see if witch shows her face 2moro as I got a BFN thismorning :(

Good Luck Girls :)

The last one I did was Saturday so only 9 days PO so didnt think it was going to be a BFP, I really want one, thinking of leaving it till Xmas Eve, if its then will try again but a BFP I would tell my family on xmas day which would be perfect :o) ahhh I love dreaming

me too. i'm 12 dpo, but i had a temp drop this morning :( i think im out.

I ovulated around the 4th or maybe 5 days before.... not had any symptoms except slight aches in tummy today but freaking out now as due on today, nothing although I can feel her coming but I have been EXTREMELY tired and its so unlike me. exhausted during the day, no energy, going to sleep early, waking during the night and I have had very high temp (what feels like) and I feel so hot and bothered, agitated and argumentative and my skin is all spotty :cry::cry::cry:

I ovulated 5/6th so am about 7/8 dpo
Just feel sick and tired, boob ache comes and goes, but thats normal for this time
Will be testing in a weeks time, if positive might put test in a card to give to OH on Xmas day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->