Who having a marvellous May baby?

Newlywed2012

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm looking for a partner in crime. I found out today at 11dpo that I'm expecting my first little sesame seed!! Would love to share the ups and downs with another!! ESP. Through the first trimester :)

I'm due 10th May! Eeek!

Had a wave of nausea today that lasted about half and hour and am constantly shattered!!! Feel like I need matchsticks to keep my eyes open! Also really sore heavy boobs! But apart from that I'm great!

How about you ladies?

I have to say I have had no symptoms but I am
Only 11dpo so have a long way to go. Will be testing again tomoz just to double check. My due date is may 18th :)

Hello :wave:

I'm due on the 3rd May 2014, I am just over 5 weeks :happydance:

Islasmum-
If I have a girl I want to call it Isla Louise :)

Islasmum-
If I have a girl I want to call it Isla Louise :)

Aww that's lovely! Isla is such a lovely name isn't it? It's become a bit more popular since I had my Isla, but I still love it!! My Isla is Isla Mae. If I have a girl I like Esme, I think Isla and Esme go nice together!

So do I. It's gorgeous and a little unusual. Although I am considering Myla slightly different and a bit more unusual. Just hoping I get a bit of a darker BFP tomorrow. Still slightly concerned about a chemical

If we have a girl then we are calling her Ruby May, although we haven't decided on the spelling of May yet, (May, Mae, Mai, Maye) :D

Hi there! I'm due on 8th May! Only just found out tonight! Very excited! Its our 2nd little one, so rather nervous about that at the same time.

I've been having waves of nausea, tiredness, constipation, sore and big boobs since last week but I have 4 BFNs until tonight when I think it came up stronger and I was 3 days late!

Amazing!

Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you all lovely ladies xxx

I don't really have any symptoms to be honest apart from being more tired than usual. I suffer with RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) which seems to get worse during pregnancy and I have had a little bit of Heartburn today, I had it really bad throughout my first pregnancy, wasn't nice at all! :nope:

Oh excalibur I know how you feel. I suffer with RLS too. When I was pregnant with Isla I could hardly sleep. I would be up at all hours sat on the edge of the bath with freezing water on my legs crying! It's awful isn't it?

So far I am just exhausted mostly!!!

Islas_Mummy - It really is awful! I'm sorry to hear that you suffer with it too, it's annoying when you are trying to watch something on the TV or especially when you lie down in bed! :dohh: Does the freezing water on your legs work? I still haven't found a solution to ease them yet! :nope:

Ericaca congratulations. I found out yesterday. Still feeling like it could get taken away from
Me tomoz. Already wanting to buy books etc. but just need to get the next couple of weeks out the way. All ladies in the uk- when do I need to tell
My Gp as I have only just moved and need to change my doctor.

Ericaca congratulations. I found out yesterday. Still feeling like it could get taken away from
Me tomoz. Already wanting to buy books etc. but just need to get the next couple of weeks out the way. All ladies in the uk- when do I need to tell
My Gp as I have only just moved and need to change my doctor.

You'll need to book a booking in appointment with a midwife. I think week 6 - 8? That gives some time for the 12 week scan. From what I remember my GP just nodded, said congratulations and told me to book in with a midwife! So I did and we saw her at 8 weeks - and she said that was a bit late?

Just googled this, you might find handy

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/antenatal-midwife-care-pregnant.aspx

xx

Do you contact midwives direct then or go to the Gp. Will have a read though

Hi Ladies :) I am still cautious about posting as I don't quite believe it but got a BFP yesterday and 2 more today on internet cheapies...do they count lol? I will be due around the beginning of May (not sure exactly as my periods are really irregular since coming off BCP). Only symptoms I am having are AF type cramps but have had them for the past 2 weeks on and off. Felt little waves of nausea too but otherwise good! With regards to booking in, you need to make a booking appointment first (you don't have to go through GP if you don't want to). All midwives will have a clinic one day a week at your GP surgery . Depending on area, some will book you in there or others will work from a children's centre. Its called the 'Early Access' system. The GP reception should be able to point you in the right direction. I look forward to sharing these 9 months with you :D I am so excited! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->