Who having a marvellous May baby?

Can I join you? I got my BFP yesterday :happydance: . I have a DD who just turned 2. Only symptoms so far are sore boobs which I had throughout my previous pregnancy.

Last time I asked my doctors reception about a booking in appt. They booked it for when I was 8 weeks. The midwife is in one day a week at my surgery and I saw the same lady every time except for one when she was on holiday. I'm hoping it'll be the same this time round.

Here's wishing us all a happy, healthy pregnancy with gorgeous babies at the end :flower:

Can't wait to follow you all on your own individual journeys :) I will contact the go and go from there x

Hi everyone! I'm due 1st May! I already have a little girl, Lily May who will turn 2 on 16th May :) May is such a lovely time to have a baby, just as it warms up!

Names wise, if we're having another girl, she'd probably be Jessica Rose. Boy... Maybe Freddie George but not sure on boys really!

I've been extremely tired but otherwise fine.

Wishing us all a very happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I hope I can join you guys! I'm 10/11 DPO and got a BFP on a FRER today. :cloud9: I didn't test until today so I am not sure about whether it is progressing, etc so I am verrrry cautiously optimistic for now.

Will definitely re-test over the next week or so until I can get a blood test done.

:dust:

Hey :) I'm due the 10th of may :) I have everything... Sickness, being sick, sore boobs, so much bloat and I'm hungry all the time

Congratulations!

I just found out this morning, but if these online Pregnancy "calculators" are accurate, I'm due May 16th! I have to say though, I'm really nervous about possibly taken a HPT too early, even though I'm 4 days from getting AF. I plan on testing again next week but don't want to wait!

Anyone else feeling this way?

Also: I've had minor cramping all week and have been very tired....but my husband and I are under a lot of stress right now so I don't know if that's contributing to the fatigue. Other than that, I've had no other symptoms...yet

Congratulations!

I just found out this morning, but if these online Pregnancy "calculators" are accurate, I'm due May 16th! I have to say though, I'm really nervous about possibly taken a HPT too early, even though I'm 4 days from getting AF. I plan on testing again next week but don't want to wait!

I was the same Hun! I tested 6 days before af when I got my pos so when it was due I was very nervous!

Congratulations!

I was the same Hun! I tested 6 days before af when I got my pos so when it was due I was very nervous!

How long did you wait before you went to the doctor to confirm? I swear, I'm not thread jacking, I promise!

I got my second BFP today. Will be due May 13.

I am having awesome symptoms, you know like nausea, sore bbs, WEEPINESS! I swear I am crying at watching paint dry. ugh! Cramps too!

Going to call and make an appt with the OB tomorrow. I guess since I'm 35 I'm considered high risk.

Hello! Mind if I join??? Found out this weekend that I am due May 14th! So excited! This is #1 for us after a year of trying :) I cant wait to tell our parents!

Only symptoms are mild cramping, tender breasts, slight fatigue and a little heartburn. I imagine it will only get worse if I'm only 4 weeks :)

We have a two weeks Europe trip that we leaving for next week, and I'm a bit worried I'm going to feel like crap but hopefully I'm lucky!

I'm 4 weeks today! Got lots of cramps! Kinda hurts at times. Comes and goes and bum pressure lol!!! Have slightly brown discharge my hcg level was 356 two days ago.

I'm due on the 30th of April so maybe a May baby :)

Congratulations!

How long did you wait before you went to the doctor to confirm? I swear, I'm not thread jacking, I promise!

I haven't yet :lol: my doctors appointment Is Thursday x

Havent been to the Doctor yet but I think I'm due May 4th :) I feel great so far! This is baby #2 for me. I never had morning sickness with my first so Im hoping I dont get it this time around either.

Hello ladies , i am due may 14 , still very cautious as i had a miscarriage last December .. So far more symptoms than last time nd early bfp
Vivid dreams , sleepy , hungry , dark urine, cramps , hicups !!i am in great mood though ..hope it sticks for all of us:kiss:

Hi, I am due on 12th May, although i will be induced 3 or 4 weeks early. I'm so glad I found this thread, as it will be lovely to have people to talk to and compare symptoms with! My main symptoms have been sore boobs and a bit of fatigue.

Me and my husband were just going to begin the process of fertility treatment after a stillbirth at 35 weeks, 2 miscarriages and then 14 months of unexplained infertility! We are so pleased with our surprise bfp! It's early days, but I can't let myself be negative. This baby deserves my positivity!

Good luck everyone!

xxx

I'm apparently due May the third but for obvious reasons am hoping he/she will arrive a day late. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->