Who having a marvellous May baby?

Hey guys, I done my second FRER this am and got another BfP. So that's confirmed it for me :) although it was still very light but I'm only 12dpo. Period is due in two so will wait for that and if it doesn't come will take a digital then time to co tact the GP I suppose :)

I'm due 27th-29th April but I just know will be a May baby :flower:

Only symptoms I've got are sore nipples, creamy cm and a few cramps and twinges.

I can't stop testing! I'm so scared of something going wrong! It is still a faint line but got a positive digital one. I guess I'm more nervous as 2 of my friends recently had miscarriages. One of them is pregnant with twins now :) I think I'm due 14th May but I'm not 100% sure when my last period was so I'm going by conception date.

Silly moo I'm the same. I've woken up to quite strong AF cramping. Is this normal or is she coming to get me in a couple of days time :-( got a very upset stomach too and diarrhoea. I don't mind as long as it is a good thing

Some cramping is normal, it's just the womb starting to stretch ready to grow a baby I think. Hopefully that's all it is. If you have an upset stomach could it be because you are nervous? I know mine goes awful (I have IBD) if I'm worried about something

Morning all :) I have tested with IC for the past few days and have got positives. A clear blue digital has just arrived, but now I am panicking as the IC I did this morning was much fainter than the others have been. Argh! I am going to be a wreck lol. I too have had cramping for 2 weeks now. It comes and goes and feels more and more unlike AF cramps, but that's how they started. H&H 9 months to you all xxx

Hello everyone I found out yesterday I am expecting on may 8th, very excited.
Will probably wait until next week before I book an appointment, last time they didn't see me until I was 10 weeks !

My cramping has continued from this morning. I do agree I have this nervous feeling in my stomach all day. A bit like web you start a new job!! It's obviously subconscious but wish I could get rid of it. I told my mum today just because I have a hen do on the weekend and sea gunna have to drink my drinks for me lol!! She is over excited as it is her first grandchild. Just hope all goes well fx xx

Cramping is normal during pregnancy, I keep getting cramping on and off although it's not as bad as it was last week, also, everytime I go to the toilet, sorry for TMI but I always find myself checking for blood :blush:

Hello :flower:

Can i join? I am due 13th May (I think).....I've been taking tests every other day since Sunday when I got my first bfp, I know I sound crazy but I don't know if I can stop myself doing this for a little while longer :wacko:

Symptoms...cramps on and off particularly worse at night, nausea, tiredness, needing the toilet all the time and super thirsty. I also check for blood every time I go to the toilet .

This is my first pregnancy and 3rd cycle of trying, it's very hard to believe right now, and equally I don't want to let myself get too excited in case anything happens. I've talked DH into agreeing to have a private early scan at 8weeks...just 3weeks and 3days to go!!!

So great to have a group to share with...

H loves T - Hello :wave:

Welcome to the thread :hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I don't blame you for testing every other day, I only stopped testing yesterday, I have done about 8 tests :blush:

Mind if I pop in?
I found out I'm expecting our 3rd child a few days ago. We were NTNP and I've got very irregular cycles so noooo clue how far along I am. In fact, I was convinced I hadn't even ovulated so the positive test was a bit of a surprise. Going by the fact I've watched the lines get darker I think I'm only around 4 weeks pregnant though.

Only reason I tested was because my 3 year old randomly came up to me and said 'I do want a new baby mummy. Here *handing me her sisters sippy cup*, this is for the baby... maybe a boy'. She did something similiar when we were expecting her sister and point blank refused to accept she could be having a brother then as she was sure she was having a sister. I'll admit I ran to the bathroom straight away and tested

Symtoms so far, which I only realised were symptoms after getting the positive test:

- Cramping, I did actually mention to DH at the time that they felt just like when I found out I was pregnant with Eleanor. Assumed it was McDonalds food to blame this time though!
- Bloat ... the bloat *sigh*. I avoided weighing myself for a while as I was convinced I'd have have gained a good 5lbs. Was surprised to find I'd lost 1lbs.
- Complete loss of appetite (that's a new one for me, not had that with my previous pregnancies)

Erised - Hiya :wave:

Welcome to the thread :hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

That is amazing that your 3 year old daughter could sense it! :D

Due May 11th! :happydance: So far I've had cramping, only LIGHT nausea, and sore breasts. Also, last night was the first night in a looooong time that I had to get up in the middle of the night to pee. I never used to do that before! I guess I should get used to it. Like everyone else, I check for blood every single time just in case... I'm certainly not in the clear yet!

I should be due on May 14th. I've still been POAS even though I found out 4 days ago. On the one hand because it is nice to see the line darkening and on the other, I have this stash of tests so I figure I may as well use them up. The FRER shows really nice progression.

I got my blood tests done yesterday (obstetrics panel) so I should have results either end of day tomorrow or Monday. Once they are in I'll hear from my ob/gyn...because of my history I will be seeing her sooner and having more scans than your average person.

My symptoms so far - VERY sore and full/heavy breasts which have now started to bulge out of my bra cups. I didn't think it would happen this fast. I had diarrhea for about 3-4 days but that is now over. I do have faint/mild cramping on and off in my lower back as well.

Hi Ladies! I would out on Tuesday and the Dr just called to confirm with the blood test from Tues too. currently 4 weeks and 4 days, due May 11th - MOTHERS DAY!!!

Feeling very crampy, tired, very sore back and just blah. Ive had diarrhea off and on for the past week now.

Just called to make an appt with my OB and its not until 8 weeks! 9/30 seems SO far off! they really dont want to see you before then??

I think I'm due May 6th. I haven't been to the dr. yet either, but I was temping while ttc. I have had some spotting issues so going for blood work today and sunday to make sure everything is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->