Who is due an October bubba?

Doh you said your first midwife appointment is coming up. Will your first scan be then? I look forward to hearing about it.:happydance:

Morning all :)

I had my first midwife appointment on Monday - went fine and put me as currently low risk; however I was advised that the hospital I have chosen (Birmingham Women's Hospital) has a cap on how many they take, so I am awaiting confirmation I have a place and my scan date!!

I am a few days short of 9 weeks, so does anyone know when I should hear about my scan date - surely, they'll give me a couple of week's notice?!

Hope everyone is feeling OK. I am still suffering quite a bit with the nausea, but it hasn't been as bad as it has been, but quite anxious that it will come back harder than ever any day now. I am finding eating little and often is helping.

I got my scan date through about a week and a half after my first midwife appointment :) They say if you don't hear by 10 - 10 and a half weeks pregnant, give the hospital a call :)

Hi Ladies. I have not had a chance to say hi for a little while. It has been crazy for me over the last week. I have had spotting for the last few weeks with no explanation until last tuesday. Last monday night I had a gush of blood which took me to a & e but no scan could be done until tuesday. It was great news thought not only was bub mesuring 3 days bigger (so now due the 6th of Oct) but the beans heartbeat was 174. They did find a small perisac hematoma which seems to be bleeding out. Hows everyone else going?

I haven't been around for awhile. I lost my baby this week. Wishing everyone happy & healthy pregnancies.

So sorry to hear that leinzlove, thoughts are with u and ur family xx

I have been feeling really tired and grumpy for the past week, still getting twinges, and have midwifed appt this afternoon. I don't know what it is I just seem to have gone from mega excitement when I first got the BFP to now doing nothing but worrying and disbelieving that it's going to happen. I think not telling none isn't helping because there isn't anyone else to get excited with other than DH who lets face it is a guy and can't really understand the hugeness that this could be or the absolute tragedy it will be if it does not go ok. Anyone else feel this huge anti-climax or is it just me?

NT123 i am completely with you on this. first it was utter shock and there was a huge relief when i told a few important people, now all i do is sit at home with sickness feeling pretty underwhelmed. I dont want to tell anyone till after my 12 week scan because it still hasn't properly sunk in that its happening yet, but once that's done i hope everyone around me starts getting excited!

Here if you need a lonely sofa chat friend ;) :coffee:

Thanks Hun, just want to get to midwife appt now! I did another test this morning, it's a def BFP still so that's summit! When's ur scan?

I have three weeks still and it's dragging sooo bad!

it isnt helping that im sat at home doing nothing waiting for time to pass.

Full time work ain't much better, hate being there at the moment, tired and total baby brain making my legal mind is not with me!

Ok had midwife appt, loads of info and tests to do, originally was low risk but going to be high now due to jaw problem and arthritic condition, but it does not affect my choice as I wanted the local hospital anyways x

If it wasn't for the constant nausea and my ever expanding belly I would be convinced that I'm just imagining this whole thing haha :haha:
It really does feel a bit anti-climactic because nothing is really happening just yet! Can't wait til appointments start happening!

Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly depite being high risk hun :)

NT123, sorry to hear about you being high risk, how does that change your routine? You would think at least they would scan you earlier.

It means I have to go get seen by a consultant to do with he genetic side of my arthritis ( in order to ensure no impact on baby which I doubt given that I had it and didn't flare until I was 21) and also to ensure that with nerve problems I have in my jaw I will be able to be anaesthetised if needs be easily as tubes down throat can cause problems! Other than that I'm low risk, so frustrating, these conditions were once severe but no longer effect me on the day to day!

Hey Girls !!!

Well im 8 weeks on Tuesday and have the ECG on my heart on the Thursday !!!, Doc says he thinks i have developed a heart murmour dur to the baby just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat, it is quite worrying im so out of breath alot, dont help im a size 14/16 but i was never like this before i got pregnant.

Thought I'd drop in and ask how everyone is doing? I have a week now until my scan, starting to get really impatient now albeit it was lovely telling my mum at the weekend she is so excited! Shocked but excited! I keep having good and bad days, today is not one of the better days, feel really tired and Nauseas today but last couple of dys have not been too bad.... Look forward to hearing how everyone is doing so far with our October bubbas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->