Who is due an October bubba?

I'm due in October not sure on the exact date but i'm just over 8 weeks now. It was unplanned.

I have just found out I have a kidney infection. I have never had one of these before! Joys of growing our little beans I suppose lol. Hows everybody else going?? Any new or crazy symptoms?

I have just found out I have a kidney infection. I have never had one of these before! Joys of growing our little beans I suppose lol. Hows everybody else going?? Any new or crazy symptoms?

Those suck:( I have a history of kidney stones and I am terrified of getting one while pregnant.. It was the worse pain I've ever been in. The nurse who was with my in the E.R told me that when she passed a stone it hurt worse then child birth! I hope your infection goes away quickly and that you feel better soon!:hugs:

Hey ladies, I'm ok, really tearful at the moment but I know it's just the hormones! Boobs are starting not to be quite so sore but I do feel very bloated in the uterus area! Sooo tired I had Thursday off work, closest thing I can describe it as is like feeling like ur coming down with the flu! Getting small waves of nausea and have aversions to some things but nothing consistent. One of my friends came over with her 7 week old baby yesterday and it was so hard trying to stay quiet!

Well, seems as though I'm October 18th now instead of the 14th so sorry you have to change that. Anyways, very happy i have had the scan and everything is fine. Started getting some waves of nausea, but nothing too awful bad. So, so sleepy though. Guess I better get it while I can. My two are teenagers now (13 and 14 so yes I am essentially starting over..lol) so thankfully I can sleep when I'm too tired to hold my eyes open. :sleep:

Glad to hear everyone is still getting on well.

This is my very first post! Our first bundle of joy is due on Oct 18th! Very nervous since its still so early but we're both really excited! :happydance:

I hope you feel better, soon! :hugs: AFM: PG symptoms managable... So much fatigue, its hard having energy for anything besides DD. Other than that mainly... impatience for my first Dr. Appt. I just can't wait to see my beating lil bean.

Those suck:( I have a history of kidney stones and I am terrified of getting one while pregnant.. It was the worse pain I've ever been in. The nurse who was with my in the E.R told me that when she passed a stone it hurt worse then child birth! I hope your infection goes away quickly and that you feel better soon!:hugs:

FX'd that the stones stay away! :flower: I'm feeling a but better today so my antibiotics must be working. But not I have been hit with the old MS today oh well a day on the couch watching tv sounds good lol:happydance:

Mornin girls... Well apart from laziness n bloating, I have no symptoms anymore. I didn't with my 1st either.... Was hoping to get a bit of MS this time round. Still got time I guess!! Lol. Have to ring my drs again tomorrow and get an appointment booked for my 8wks. Is it necessary for time to slow This Much since I found out???

Can I join ladies?!

I am (unofficially) due 11 October 2012, which will be the most perfect Birthday present as it's my Birthday in October too!

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow; a little nervous, as I am not sure what to expect, but will be super happy to arrange my first scan so I can find out my official due date and whether I am expecting more than one ;)

Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all :)

Of course, I'll do an update soon and add all of the new dates! I feel particularly crappy today, sicky and lethargic! Ah joys of pregnancy! I looked at nct classes today in my area, but probably getting a bit ahead of myself given I have 5 weeks yet until my scan! It's dragging beyond belief!

Nice to see so many Halloween batches getting ready to be delivered :p

This is my first pregnancy too and I'm due 12th of October :) Only told about 4 people within the close family so far, don't want to count my chickens before they hatch and risk everyone knowing before my scan. I guess with your first pregnancy you still kind of don't believe it's happening until the proof is right under your nose on the scanner.

hey ladies! Mt EDD is Oct 27th! i wish a H&H 9 months to all of us! :happydance:

Hi Ladies, I'd love to join you guys! I'm due October 15th, same as NT123. This will be our first. We were just married last year and it has been an emotional ride getting to the BFP but now we're here, the stress hasn't really stopped all that much. We've told our immediate families and a couple of best friends.

Yay I have a bump buddy! Where r u from?

Here is the updated list - anymore ladies out there want to join us?

Una Belissima ?

1st Oct
Bababall
Bee_xo

2nd Oct
Leopard80

4th Oct
Ltoth

6th Oct
Leinzlove

8th Oct
Jenbags1

9th Oct
Mrs Fazz
Daniellexoxox
C-baby
Bethbaa

10th Oct
Urchin
11th Oct
Auntieem
12th Oct
MummytobeH

13th Oct
Ersurgeongirl

14th Oct
Babydust27

15th Oct
NT123
Sunshine1217

16th Oct
Amyyyxx

17th Oct
Princessbaby

18th Oct
Jasminep0489
HKW

19th Oct
Wanabmummy
Tashtash

21st Oct
Scuba

22nd Oct
Dovahkiin
Greats

23rd Oct
Dizzydoll

24th Oct
Amelialily

25th Oct
CarlyJade86

26th Oct
Gemaloobie
Ohanotherone

27th Oct
Altruism
Blueyedoll

28th Oct
FlamingPanda

30th Oct
Erised

31st Oct
Heather1

AFM: I have my first midwife appt on tues! i know its probably going to be a huge disappointment but i cant wait!!Also bought maternity clothes on line this morning which is a tad scary!! Hows everyone doing?

Nt, you should change your status :haha: have you had a scan yet?

Ladies, have you guys put on weight yet? I put on 4 lbs already! My bubba makes me hungry all the time.

woops forgot about that - like everything else - baby brain!!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->