who is in with me for this cycle ? let's be buddies!

Hi guys, sorry it's taken me so long to join you! :blush:
I'm CD9 so stil got a week to go for OV but me and OH hadn't seen one another since Tuesday so we got some BDing in yesterday afternoon and he wanted more last night but i had to refuse - don't want him wasting too many swimmers in the week leading up to O! :rofl:
Also looking at my chart we haven't actually BD'd since 3rd Aug as he refused to do it in the 2ww as discussed in my journal. So that is 20 days without :dohh: Not that i'm counting :blush:

This is so wierd for me....I'm used to being the one that Ov's late and here I am now already at 1DPO!

Anyone else Ov'd yet....come on....I need someone to obsess with! :rofl:

Lyns i think i did "O" yesterday look at my chart big high this morning...but i do "O" always between cd12 and CD14 so not a surprise for me :)...i will consider myself 1dpo tomorrow but ff probably will confirm it on wednesday after 3 high temp...

so when are you starting to squeeze your nipples to see if they hurt?:rofl:
let's do a sympthons watch !!!

Tansey how can you refuse a BD session ? :rofl: his sperm will have time to get back in shape for you in a week!!! poor guy!:rofl:

and i thought it was good to flush the bad sperm before the "O" session no?

CHill where are you babe?

Yes, Miel, looking at your chart, I'd say thats a fairly positive sign you O'd! Ohh...we'll be testing around the same time! Good luck sweetheart! :hugs:

Hmmm...regarding the nipple squeezing....as I'm still breastfeeding my daughter, if I do that someone usually get a squirt in the eye! :rofl: It's quite frustrating really, I don't get to judge symptons of things like sore boobs and size like others....mine are still 3 cup sizes larger than my pre-pregnancy size last time....and oh my god, if they go even bigger I'll never get a bra to fit!

That said, other mum's that have concieved when bf say that you get a kind of 'antsy' feeling in your boobs when feeding if you are pg, so I shall be looking out for that!

Well 1 day nearly down...only another 11 to go :loopy:

Hey there.......
I've been away from the house/ computer since thursday!
i was camping til Thursday/friday with OH and 2 dogs.......then helped the local Fire Dept with their annual Poker Bike Run and Pig roast......I was so busy all day long... :wacko:
Sunday was an actual rest day...haha pJ's all day long!
My house is a disaster.....I am about 2 days late starting Operation "G.I.O" (get it on)
HAHA
This morning was just a freshen up session for Oh..lol He had 3 or 4 days worth....I joked that they are all slow and confused, banging into one another as they are OLD sperm..lol

Note to self: try not to laugh when "guiding" the swimmers after...... cause they end up getting shot out..:rofl:...ewww sorry TMI!!!!!!!!

So.....we'll all be in 2ww soon..about 5 days for me maybe.
I don't temp so I just pretend I ovulate all week long.....lol

I should O today or tomorrow. I'll obsess with you!

I should O today or tomorrow. I'll obsess with you!

sure you can Amber the more we are the better it' is!!!

Chill wow ! you were really busy girl!!!

Hi Miel, Chill, Amber

Hope you all had lovely weekends. We've just had a long bank holiday weekend so I've been away from here for 3 days.

I'm CD 15 and with you symptom spotting/obsessing/worrying for the next two weeks!

I'm not 100% sure that I have O'd because for some reason OPKs never work - I just get a faint line for 2 days around day 13/14. But today and for the last two days I've had EWCM and last night and this morning mild period type pains and stabbing lower abdomen pain and my cervix has been high and soft.

We've just spent the weekend in Italy with my OH's relatives and managed to BD (very quietly) yesterday morning and the morning before and we'll get another in tonight.

Keeping everything crossed for allof us this month.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Hx

This is going to be far , far TMI but has anybody ever noticed a cloudy substance (I presume semen) in otherwise clear EWCM after BDing? I had this yesterday which means although some must have got away :rofl: it is doing it's job!

I have noticed it after bding also.

Well i'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday, my OPK was positive and I had lots of cramping. My husbands was excited to know that he'll be able to rest for a while. I think i wore him out! :rofl:

i am in the 2ww!!!!!

bring it on ! i want everything !!! all the sympthons !!! please please!!!!

Good luck Miel!!

I think I've got one more BD tonight before I join you tomorrow :happydance:

I'm feeling really positive this month. I felt my cervix for the last two days and it was really soft, high and open and I managed to stay in bed for 40 mins afterward each time so I can't believe that one or two of the little buggers didn't make it!

Glad it's not just me Amber!

Hx

I've been so busy i forgot to BD early!!!!!
crap.......so now its operation " get it on quick so i don't miss the egg!"
well not to quick:winkwink:

I'm a little scattered right now.
Trying to enjoy as much summer weather as I can, as weather can change real quick.

Will be back online tonight!
Halle71- GOOD to hear you wee able to take advantage of OH in Italy!! Sounds wonderfully romantic..even tho you were probably biting a pillow while :sex:
hehe
Lyns- early O means longer LP.......:happydance:
Miel- i hope your boobs hurt and get covered in veins, you get crampy and IB in a few days!!!! , hope you fart your ass off, throw up and pee every 2 mins, even tho you are beautiful I hope your face gets covered in zits!!
I hope you get constipated and moody...and your nose drips!!!!!!!!!!!
and i hope you get to see this

:bfp:

I actually hope we all feel this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amber...hi. and your poor OH.....to much sex..awwwwww..hehehehe
then he'll get a second wind and want some more during 2ww , when the last thing we are thinking about is sex..LOL
I usually think to myself... why now..you already did your job! haha never out loud of course!
well I should get off.....I mean get off the computer and get a :sex: session in
bye for now

I went back to page 2..haha
Honey and hopeful...already on day 21....WHEN are you testing!!!!!!
sybil....your just starting 2ww.......
Hope its fast for all.......

Hi girls, yeah, Chillbilly, day 21 here! I have no idea where I am this cycle. I got a new battery for my BBT yesterday and it looks like that was the trouble. So not knowing whether I o'ed or not, or when. So it could be anything between 6 - 10 days till AF. I've never prayed harder for it to not come!!! Go away AF!!!!! :af:

Girls-good luck BDing!!! Have lots and lots of fun!!!

CD 22 for me today and 7 DPO. I am of course imagining all of the symptoms...tender boobs, 3 gigantic pimples, crampy and a sore back and neck. I am sure it's probably symptoms of the upcoming :witch: but I can always hope that it stays away and pray that next Tuesday comes and goes without her showing up. I had a few :wine: on the weekend and then feel guilty because I know I shouldn't be doing that on the 2ww, but it all just gets to be too much at times :hissy: and hopefully if there was an egg trying to implant, I didn't screw it up:blush:

Good luck to us all! I am on 1 or 2 dpo! Finally in the 2ww. The last 2 weeks seemed like it was taking forever.

Sybil, please don't worry about few glasses of wine. That would definitely NOT hurt the baby. I'm also on cd22 today and I assume I may be 6-8dpo, so very much like you. No symptoms, only sore lower back which I get only few days before AF, so a lot earlier this time..

Good luck to everyone!!!!

FF confirm my ovulation today:) so i am officially in the 2ww today and i am 3 DPO :)
we had a last session of BD last night and we are taking a little rest for now...but i think we did well this month .
Of course for the past 10 month i have being thinking this month it's our month but maybe just maybe i be right for this one !!!

usually the 2ww is not so long for me as i am unfortunate in off to have spotting before AF show and that can happen 4 to 3 days her due date !!! but i won't think about that now i want to enjoy those days knowing i have the possibilities to be PG!!!

so good luck to us all ! and let's rolls those BFP for once and for all!

Good luck Miel!!

I'msure we can rustle up a few May babies between us :happydance:

Hx

Got another :sex: in this morning...Both of us half asleep...I dripped preseed package all over the bed. :dohh:
OH got tired...did the job tho' but collapsed after..:sleep:
LOL
I am not a morning girl...:hissy:
I am going to plan another tommorrow night. Thats a day and a half for OH to recharge.:happydance:

Now I am off to do housework.....yay fun :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->