who is in with me for this cycle ? let's be buddies!

I'm 3DPO too...and have a right achy feeling, just above the pubic bone area.

Have no idea what that means!

lyns...that could be your body getting ready for a fertilized egg to implant!!???

I'm not even close to symptom spotting..I think I have had O symptoms on MON.But thats it...could be cause I am only 1dpo....hahahah

I am not looking forward to 2ww and symptom spot....I sound like a broken record to OH and to you girls....but i guess thats why we read these forumns cause we know we can symptom spot all we want without being told...you always feel like that!

I am 3 dpo also. I am also experience that achy feeling but mine is more on the left side. My breasts have also been very tingly and itchy. But i don't know if that has anything do with symptoms or what.

i am still don't have a super sympthoms who could convince me i am preggo so !!!
may be it's still early to tell...:(.
if i could just pass out a little !!!!that will be convincing !!!

miel have you gotten any symptoms on past cycles?
If not then I would take that as a good sign:thumpup:

i am going to the doctor today (OBGYN) so i am impatient to see what she said and i am taking my charts with me !:)

i am going to the doctor today (OBGYN) so i am impatient to see what she said and I am taking my charts with me !:)

Ooh, good luck Miel....hope she comes up with something to speed you on your way to your BFP! xx

Good luck with your appointment....
Its great you have your charts to show her. That way you can jump right into finding a solution and not waste time!!!!!!!

well i explained everything about my doc in my journal...we will probably start the blood test work next month ...and if no BFP the bigs test in January...

anyway i had really bad dream last night i wake up full of tears :(i don't why maybe my emotions were very high last night ...anyway we did BD last night :)and for some reason my husband felt like it different down there ? like my passage was smaller or something ? do you think that is a sign ? :)i really hope so !
hope everyones having a fabulous week end!

I'm back from my weekend!!!! Some days were fabulous..some not so.....but good to be home.
Missed my cycle buddies!!!
Miel hope all is well with you!!!!!

Hi Chilly

Good to see you back!

Very jealous of your camping trip - me and the boy have been trying to go all 'summer' but we've had such bad weather in the uk this year that it's been impossible. And now it seems autumn has arrived:sad2:

I've seen your symptoms from the other post - still looking good.... Not long now 'til testing!

FF has just changed my dates to 5dpo instead of 6 and raised my coverline so all my temps now look really, really low so I've decide to ignore it! From cm and stuff I'm still convinced I o'd earlier. If FF is right I will get AF later than I thought and it may be when the boy is away with his new job rather than on hols which I was planning on. :hissy:

Hx

Looks like I am out. :witch: got me yesterday...so CD1 for me on Sept. 1 :hissy: Very sad that it wasn't this month, but at the same time DH and I go on holidays in a week and a half and will be away when I am ovulating. Here's to hoping that all the relaxation will bring us the :bfp: this month. Plus this is the cycle (Sept/Oct) that I got the :bfp: last year which sadly ended in a mmc :sad2:

Halle- Hope you have a :witch: free holiday!!!!!!!

Sybil- baby makin on holidays..thats the key....happens to alot of girls on here..
Good luck and hope you catch the egg!!!

hopeful- cd1 is a new beginning, don;t let the witch get you down!!!!!!!

Sybil and hopeful4baby...so sorry she got you :(sending a lot of :hugs: your way girls :hugs:

well i am 9 DPO today...my nose keep running don't know maybe Allergy or something ...boobs are not sore at all ...i did had on and off cramping the past 2 days but nothing more ...most important of all no spotting so far:) oh please god !!! let me be spotting free and get a :bfp:!!

Lyns what 's up on your side ?

PS: Chill so want to visit you one day!!!

Well I'm 10dpo....and I confess I did a little test this morning. It was negative. But 10dpo is good for me as up till now my LP has been 9 days! So the Agnus Castus, EPO and Vit B6 has either worked and lengthened LP....or I'm pregnant! (I'd prefer the latter!)

I have to say I don't feel like I'm due AF, but I don't feel pregnant...although I never felt pregnant last time until I actually knew I was pregnant!

Symptons....hmm...nausea definitely and bloating like you would not believe. I feel so big. My boobs are not tender but are big, but then I am still occasionally bf my DD, but she's not feeding heavily so that could be why.

We need some BFP's! Its been too quiet with good stuff round here and I think one of our little crowd should shake it up. I vote we all go to 1st tri together and show em how to really party! lol!

When are you testing Miel? Lots of luck for you :hugs:xx

PS If you go to see Chilly...I'm coming with you and we're all going camping! lol x

i am thinking of trying a cheapie test tomorrow but i am scare ... most time i end up just peeing very fast before i grab any test so in my head i am like "see now i have to wait tomorrow "!anyway...

Aw girls..my home is always open.....Summer months only tho' hahaha cause we can some BAD winters up here. And 3 hr drive from airport kind of sucks..LOL
I'd rather visit California;)
BUT nobody in this cycle group will be flying anywhere for awhile!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll be to busy growing our baby bellies for the next 9months or so!!!!!!!!

speaking of travelling..my MIL wants us to go on vacation with her...to Jamaica!!!!!!

I keep thinking I'll be 3 months pregnant by then ( november) if it all works out for me this cycle.
Know what...I'd rather stay home then goto another country.
jamaica is pretty safe for eating and drinking water..BUT I was pregnant last time we went ( didn't know) and ended up MC 3 weeks after we got back.
I love jamaica but have a few guilty feelings about it.

Maybe next year.....for my honeymoon..with a 6 month old baby!!!!!!!

Grrrr....spotting. Brown and mucusy (sorry TMI) at the mo...but I have a feeling she's round the corner :grr:

:gun::witch:

seeing the brown spot so close to AF is a downer.
do you have the cramps as well?
Nothing I can say to help with the disappointment. so sorry hun but will be sending you some positive :dust: to help you through it.

Its not over til you see the red!!!!!!!!! so you're still in it hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->