who is in with me for this cycle ? let's be buddies!

Full flow....I'm out! Grrr....why is it that I spent half my life avoiding getting pregnant, thinking that one tiny slip up and that would be it, and then when I actually want to, its so damn hard.

I had a client yesterday whingeing about her five kids and telling me "she should have kept her legs crossed!" I thought...you don't know how lucky you are, lady.

Yes, I have one beautiful daughter, but we had to try so hard to have her, and then we nearly lost her. I so badly want another child now, our little family feels like it is one of those pictures of four people, but with only 3 faces and a question mark over the fourth person.

Sorry, I'm whinging now, and i hate whingers...Lyns consider yourself slapped and pick yourself up for the next cycle!

Hey lyns, know whats worse then ppl complainign about their kids...People who know yu are trying .....Telling you NOT to have kids as they will ruin your life.
how f*cked up is that!

anyway...I have been getting better with my positive thinking.....I TRY to tell myself that there is a plan for me and OH and when our baby is ready to come to us then it will happen.
There are a few things in my life right now that need to change.....and I am sure when those positive changes happen then we will be blessed with a LO!
I just have to be patient!!! ya right..haha

so sorry Lyns...:hugs: it will come to us darling it will come !

my temp went back up this morning :) ...i did chicken out and did not test ...i am waiting ...

i mean can we have a BFP and no sympthons at all ?...

Miel i hope so, I dont have any symptoms either...

i mean can we have a BFP and no sympthons at all ?...

Thank Miel, and in answer to this...yes we can! I did last time. I had nothing sympton-wise and was utterly convinced I wasn't pregnant! I only took a test to prove to my husband I wasn't so I could have a glass of wine!

AAww Lyns,

I am soo sorry hun. No words will make you feel better but I will be thinking of you. BTW your profile picture is lovely!

So that me, miel, celine and chilly, anyone else still in the 2ww?

What day are you testing Miel?

oh don't really know...i want to every morning but then i chicken out every morning as well..
if no spotting i will try saturday probably so ...what about you?

I'm waiting til Sat now for testing...maybe sunday if I can hold out. Only cause I'd rather think maybe it happened then get a :bfn: and think oh no it didn't happen.

Lyns...fab new pic, love the wine bottles behind you!! AF means you can have a few glasses!!!!!!!

Im still in..prob wont test again for another week til i can figure what is going on with my chart. got bfn at 10dpo but dark opks!

celine your ff chart is strange for sure...you have opks+ cd15 and again later on cd22 ...
could be that your body was gearing to "O" and didn't but then did it later on your cycle...sometimes ovulation get delayed beccause of stress...and you body ovulate later on the cycle...

i am out :( ...probably cd1 today or tomorrow for me...she really took me by surprise ! no warning no spotting !!! she is a really bitch!!!

anyway lyns you want to keep that thread so we can moan together until ovulation :)?

i am out :( ...probably cd1 today or tomorrow for me...she really took me by surprise ! no warning no spotting !!! she is a really bitch!!!

anyway lyns you want to keep that thread so we can moan together until ovulation :)?

Awww, Miel I'm sorry to here she got you :hugs: OK, she gets this one last visit...then no more!

Yes, lets keep it going....been nice to have company along the way!

Here's to our successful month this time!

I am so sorry to hear that Miel! Good luck for this coming month!

Hows that witch behaving Miel?.....hope she is playing nice, and packs her bags and goes on an extended vacation soon xx

I was just chatting to Miel earlier and i think her AF only lasted the day!!!!!!

She's offline right now BUT I am really hoping it was just a spot for her and she'll see a +

So i just noticed on my calander I am due for AF usually on cd27....So still have a few more days left. I am hoping I tested way to early on firday...what the hell was I thinking..haha
So gonna test tommorrow at cd 25 ( 2/3 days before AF and plan a trip to town to do laundry and buy more tests!!!!!!!!!
I am so weak.....cannot have a test in house and not pee on it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->