• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is overdue?

Still here too! Lots of cervical pain today, thought something was starting at dinner time but went away now :( Still not even a show! Saw midwife today, different one from usual tho but she thinks I have an irritable uterus which is why I've been in so much time everytime baby moves. She said there's not muc they can really do though! Come on baby!

oooooooh I am sooo pissed off with this now!

Saw a consultant who tried to do a sweep but said couldn't cos baby wasn't engaged enough though my cervix was effaced. So what she did do was uncomfortable but has only resulted in a bit of bleeding from the cervix and the odd light cramp. By my newly adjusted duedate (based on the scan done at 9 weeks) I am actually a week overdue.

Ahhhhhhhhh! baby was estimated to be about 8lb by scans over 3 weeks ago. I am just worried that her head is too big to engage or there is problem that is stopping her come out.

I also have a heavy cold, can't breath can't sleep. I am also so swollen, including my face so I look and feel horrible. And the more people ask when baby is due the more worried I get. What ever happens next I just want it to be over with now. Can someone wake me up when it's all over please!?

It's not snowing where we are yet, so I may try and get some more sleep then go out and do some shopping or go for a walk or something. This waiting and worrying is doing my head in =(

Think im in the same position as you angie, we're only 1/5 engaged andmw reckons baby wont get any more engaged until labour. Got a sweep tomorrow but don't think mw will be able to reach cervix (based on my rumaging about down there when inserting EPO, sorry tmi). I suspect its the head too, our LO's head measured at 41wks at our 37+5 growth scan, cue lots of big-head jokes from OH. I feel your pain hun :hugs:

are you sure its thrush? could just be extra discharge n stuff cos theres a lot of change down there at the end??

I have no idea :shrug: god I feel so clueless at this stage. Well, i have felt clueless all along :dohh: lol

Are any of you trying any of the old wives tales to try and kick start things?!

:sex: :thumbup: lol

It may have helped, i was already dilated, etc though.

Still here, two attempts at sweep, cervix still high and posterior so neither could been done. Been in and out of hosp last 2 days with constant lower abdominal pain. Could barely move for the pain and it was constant, not coming and going, couldnt get any chance for sleep or even rest. Babys heartrate was very high yesterday but settled down after 2hrs, looked like I was having regular contractions but weren't painful. They were going to induce me but since cervix is still unfavourable they said theyd prefer to leave it a bit longer. So going into hosp tomorrow afternoon to be induced on Wed as planned after 1st attempt at sweep. Happy im going to see my baby soon and not be in pain anymore but terrified of LO being born on xmas day! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->