• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is overdue?

I have lost loads of Plug!! Obviously I must be ringing the MIL now :haha: Things are progressing I hope!1x

:haha: congratulations!! fingers crossed, keep us posted!!

:haha: I am using the contraction master at the mo. I'll post it later, but as I am trying to explain to my OH, they are painful but not to the point where I can't talk through it.

I am still wondering where Eternal is? I wonder if she had her Lo! :flower:

What's the contaction master?!

I know, I've been wondering about Eternal. Hope she's had her baby!! Or maybe she got fed up of seeing posts with other people having their babies and decided to steer clear!!

Hi girls, 2 days overdue, well nearly 3 now. Extremely fed up and trying everything.

No plug lost, cervix still feels high (had a feel around trying to apply evening primrose oil), feel like I'm still ages away :(

Tried nipple stimulation this morning, didnt do anything at all at the time (tried for about an hours with a couple of 10 min breaks and alternating between breasts), some backache and tightenings tonight but not painful just uncomfy, feel like I'm about to burst, can feel babys spine and everything just by touching my skin.

Sweep not til Saturday :cry: but booked in to see midwife on thurs anyway, even tho im not due to, as had a horrible scare at hosp on sunday.

Also, im really worried about the time of year, dont want to go past xmas as I dont want to be miserable on xmas and everyones made a big deal about babys first xmas etc and bought it loads of newborn xmas stuff but I dont want to be too close to xmas on either side coz the poor childs gonna be stuck with that bday :( Really hope not to be in hosp on xmas too, I know its selfish but its getting me down.

I know, I've been wondering about Eternal. Hope she's had her baby!! Or maybe she got fed up of seeing posts with other people having their babies and decided to steer clear!!

Really useful

https://contractionmaster.com/

have a play around!! :hugs:

Hi girls, 2 days overdue, well nearly 3 now. Extremely fed up and trying everything.

No plug lost, cervix still feels high (had a feel around trying to apply evening primrose oil), feel like I'm still ages away :(

Tried nipple stimulation this morning, didnt do anything at all at the time (tried for about an hours with a couple of 10 min breaks and alternating between breasts), some backache and tightenings tonight but not painful just uncomfy, feel like I'm about to burst, can feel babys spine and everything just by touching my skin.

Sweep not til Saturday :cry: but booked in to see midwife on thurs anyway, even tho im not due to, as had a horrible scare at hosp on sunday.

Also, im really worried about the time of year, dont want to go past xmas as I dont want to be miserable on xmas and everyones made a big deal about babys first xmas etc and bought it loads of newborn xmas stuff but I dont want to be too close to xmas on either side coz the poor childs gonna be stuck with that bday :( Really hope not to be in hosp on xmas too, I know its selfish but its getting me down.

Aww hun :hugs: It's not fair is it. Sounds like things are moving in the right direction for you though. not long until Sat and by then you'll be 1 week over and the sweep is likely to work. I will send you some :dust:

I can understand about being near Xmas, but just think how special it will be too. :hugs::hugs:

Welcome Cara!!

I know exactly how you're feeling.

I agree with you about the xmas thing, but I guess they'll just be used to it cos it'll be how it always is for them if you see what I mean.

Hope things happen for you soon.

xx

Really useful

https://contractionmaster.com/

have a play around!! :hugs:

Thanks - it looks very useful! Hopefully I'll get to use it soon too!

Thank you girls, good to know I'm not the only one feeling like this! Saw your thread flowerfairy, good luck, hope its the real deal for you :D

This is how it kicked off with my son James, so I feel a little more positive. We will see :flower:

I'm still here :growlmad: CONGRATS eternal Im made up for you!! xxx and flowerfairy!!! xxx

I'm still here :cry: congrats eternal and flowerfairy soo jealous xx

I'm a bit jealous too isnt that awful of us? :blush: do you haver any signs? nothing here at all. just clear jelly stuff which i assume is still plug but think its meant to be blood stained to actually 'mean' anything. bubs should have been here a week ago today. booked in for induction saturday but sooooo wanted to go into labour on my own :nope:

No signs :wacko: I think i saw some mucus in the toilet a few days ago but flushed too quickly to be sure, im soooo frustrated. I was due 10th, so 6 days ago i have a sweep booked for friday, have you had a sweep yet ? I have to wait 12 days past dd for induction! Every night i go to bed I hope something will happen but not even a twinge ! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->