Who is overdue?

I've had 2 now hun (and dont worry they dont hurt a bit well mine didnt anyway and id been so worried). just been to loo and had a bit of blood in mucus plug so getting my hopes up now xxx

Still here too :cry: Some cramps and tightenings but no sign of plug or any regular pains :(

hey, iv not read through all 23 pages (can you ever forgive me?!) but I am now overdue so wanted to join in!! :(

EDD was last sunday, the 13th, so only 4 days overdue so far, but like you Cara I have had a few cramps and stuff but nothing to write home about, and no 'plug' either (not that I know what to look for)!! Plus, to top it off, i think my wonderful body has just decided to develope thrush **TMI** sorry!! Does anyone know if that will be a problem with labour/birth!??

I'll be honest, I am getting fed up of all the people texting me and calling me to ask 'has anything happened yet??' coz I must be saying 'nope, nothing' at least 6 times a day at the moment... :cry:

are you sure its thrush? could just be extra discharge n stuff cos theres a lot of change down there at the end??

are you sure its thrush? could just be extra discharge n stuff cos theres a lot of change down there at the end??

I have no idea :shrug: god I feel so clueless at this stage. Well, i have felt clueless all along :dohh: lol

Are any of you trying any of the old wives tales to try and kick start things?!

Might not be thrush, but im no doctor :)

im just doing short regular walks on the treadmill , enough RLT to drink an army under the table! and occasionaly some evening primrose oil... ive kinda given up tbh!

Hello Ladies. had my Baby!! Noah was born this morning at 04.56! he weighed 8lb 5 oz and he's lovely.Just about to have a nap and I shall fully update later. Good luck with your pains!! xxxx

congrats flower:flower:

i had my baby monday 14thdec @4am hes so cute and has us wraped around his little finger already he was 9lb 8 oz :happydance:

good luck with all the pains girls keep them coming

:hugs:

thanks guys, sorry to see some of you still here, it really sucks just waiting! pregnancy feels a lifetime away already!

Good luck ladies, hope you all manage to get thing moving soon, i guess sweeps might work as i went into labour fri night and had sweep on the thursday!

eternal huge congrats :happydance::happydance: what did you have and how was it? xxx

daisydoo has anything happened since you lost your plug hun ??? :shrug:
Im still here ! Day seven in the big motha house and still the housemate wont be evicted !!!!!!! :cry:

Hi chicken 'big motha house' LOL!!!!!

well i've just put new thread up cos I don't know - maaaaybe something is happening? Last night started getting cramps coming round back and tummy in waves which were pretty uncomfy. kept saying to hubby 'this is it you know' we went to be about 12 and as soon as I lay down they WENT! How strange. Then when I sat up they came again. Woke in the night and had no pain at all then this morning they seem to be coming again. Not sure if this is 'it' cos never done it before! Also havent had branxton hicks so have nothing to compare it to!
Also - would they just stop like that?
How you doin hun got any nice plans today? xx

Hiya hun, I havent had any braxton hicks either hun so couldnt tell you what they are like !! I suppose we are just waiting for pain or extreme wetness one of the two would be good for me ! At least your having some kind of movement though! All i seem to be getting is pressure and a very sore downstairs area, I keep thinking why hasnt the lo headbutted its way out yet its soo painful sometimes but im soft so its probably not ! I havent planned on doing anything today i dont feel like going out anymore, i probably shud because its depressing me but i dont really have anywhere to go ! :nope: What about you ? have you been getting out ? :flower:

Yeah I've been trying to do something little every day. hubby works ten mins away so I go pick him up at lunch bring him home and then take him back and may pop as far as super-trooper for a mooch. just breaks up the day! I keep meaning to go for a walk but there is nowhere nice close-by and dont fancy getting caught short miles away on my own! Its a long day on your own with nothing to do and no energy to do it isn't it?

ive been feeling very sore down there for the last few days too - midwife said it cos of the weight of the baby pushing down!

isn't it funny we are wishing the pain on ourselves!! last night when i thought 'this is it' i also thought 'oh shit. any turning back'?! xx

Hey nic just realised I dont live far from you - we're near southport! xx

Not far at all hun ! If i stood on my roof i could probably see you (or you could see me, just look for the whale ha ha!) Just as i told you i wasnt doing anything today i just got invited for dinner yey! need to keep my mind off everything have my sweep tommorow im a bit anxious about it but i just reaaaaalllllyyyy want it to work ! fingers crossed ! Ive also been thinking about going for a walk but im scared i'll get somewhere and need the car to get back argh ! :shrug:

don't worry about your sweep. you know it was the thing that was worrying me most about my pregnancy - the thought of it made me squirm and i know you lose your dignity in labour n all but the thought of a midwife doing that just terrified me. so all that worrying and i had my first last week and told her how scared i was. she said a good midwife can do it without hurting you so make sure you say that. and you know what - it was quicker and better than a smear didnt hurt ONE BIT and was over in seconds -same with my second one!

glad you getting out to dinner!

Daisydoo just wanted to let you know that's how my labour started with irregular pains that came at night then vanished again the following day. It took a while to get going but could be the start of things. I was honestly beside myself thinking it was never goingf to happen but it does in the end! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->