Who is your favourite pregnant celebrity?!

Princesskell

Love my 2 babies
Reaction score
Just for fun-who are you enjoying/looking forward to watching through pregnancy?

Outfits, baby names, interviews, new shape-what do you think?!

X

I love Holly! She looks lovely with a bump.

Myleen Klass had her baby the other day .. Hero Harper, poor little girl!

I'm sure there are loads more!

Natalie has been a real classy a-lister I think. Has anyone seen pics of mariah's painted bump?-huge!

Can't wait to see more of Posh! Apparently she likes the name Coco for her girl, but david doesn't as their dog is called Coco! Mad!

I'm totally obsessed with pregnant celebs!! Anyone watch guiliana & bill?!

X

In the magazine I was reading it said Posh likes the name Amy! Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Amy just doesn't sound right! Coco would go better if it wasn't their dogs name! It's like I love Lily for a little girl, but that's my rabbits name so I probably shouldn't use it either!

i had noooo idea pink was pregnant! I think she'll be a cool mum though :D

Cool mum yes not very nice hair cut at the moment though!

Can't imagine Amy Beckham, I agree far too normal! SIL was going to call her baby Maggie the same as the cat!-luckily theta had a boy!!

X

Is it bad that I have no clue who half of those people are?! :rofl:

I say out of that list, pink is the cutest. She has an adorable bump!

Holly Willoughby, she always looks so healthy and glowing in her pregnancy!:cloud9:

Is it bad that I have no clue who half of those people are?! :rofl:

I don't either. :haha:

Natalie Portman has my vote, she's always been one of my fav actresses and I think she's very classy. :)

Most minor celebs in UK-so if you live in the US bound to be confused!!! What about Victoria Beckham, do you know her? Emma Bunton was also in the Spice Girls, Myleen and Holly are TV presenters over here-should know rest??

X

Yeah I know victoria and now I know Emma bunton! I didn't know her last name but once you said spice girls I know now. :haha: Definitely don't know myleen or holly though.

Ohh, I'm a posh fan! She said in an interview after the birth of Cruz that she liked the name Luna if they'd had a girl. Since then a few other celebrities and footballers have called their little girls Luna so I expect that'll be out of the running now. I don't think Posh and Becks will go for something as simple as Amy!

Luna is a nice name! She should have kept quiet yeah cos a few others have used it! Isn't that Elen Rives daughter called Luna?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->