Who noticed?

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by trishy017, Sep 3, 2010.

1. trishy017

trishy017 Active Member

How many weeks were you when someone finally said "She looks different" ??? lol
    My fiance's little sister was all "Trish, you look different" I'm all "Is it my hair, or because I'm in new clothes" She's all "No, you look different" She even asked my fiance's mom if she noticed I looked different.
    I was like 5 weeks 4 days I'm guessing. Almost 6 weeks... Today is my 6 weeks.
    So, tell me your experience's. Please? lol

2. AngelzTears

AngelzTears Well-Known Member

I think I was about 9-ish weeks when people started looking for my bump and claiming I was huge / going to have twins / etc. lol :haha:

3. lizardbreath

lizardbreath Guest

7 weeks and thats only because i lost so much weight. people kept making comments on how tiny i was getting

4. Burchy314

Burchy314 Guest

My mom said something at 13 weeks, and everyone else just stared until i said something then said "yeah i was gunna say something but I wasnt sure" so i guess that was them being nice. Now it's just obvious and people stare sometimes but no comments except from my family and fiance.

5. rainbows_x

rainbows_x Mummy.

No-one noticed with me for ages.
    I lost weight in the first tri and then I think everyone was afriad to say anything (strangers) as they probably thought I was bloated and didn't want to assume I was pregnant :haha:

6. vpeterman720

vpeterman720 I Love My Little Bear

No one noticed with me for a while. One lady at my bank finally said something and since then ppl havent stopped, i think that was at 18/19ish weeks

7. Tanara

Tanara Taye and Fayths Mommy

Everyone knew I was pregnant at 4w5d, the same day we found out because I took the test before we went out for my OH's birthday party, and well he couldn't keep it in he was to excited. So pretty much a few days after that all the sudden I apparently had a glow

8. Desi's_lost

Desi's_lost baby girl,boy and me

I dont think its obvious (unless people know) until 15ish weeks, but everyone is different

9. trishy017

trishy017 Active Member

Well, my fiance's mom and my mom don't know. Neither does his little sister... So, it was like "Uh oh"

10. MissMamma

MissMamma Mummy

hee hee. 29 weeks for me. Yesterday was the first time someone has asked me when are you due? without first checking i was actually pregnant not just a fatty! They seem to have got the ball rolling though because since then its been non stop with the belly grabbing and "ooh you have that pregnancy glow!"..xx

11. trishy017

trishy017 Active Member

Congrats everyone

12. rjb

rjb Guest

people still don't notice me :haha:

13. lostnconfused

lostnconfused Member

Apparently my best friend and her mom knew before I did lol when I told them I was pregnant they said "oh we knew that a while ago, you just had that glow". I'm 9 weeks along now, and people tend to notice, cause I'm really skinny so I guess it's more obvious.

14. _laura

_laura Mummy to Monster Max

People are only just starting to notice at 26 weeks. People just thought I was a fatty before but now I got a nice bump which everyone at work comments on :)

15. 17thy

17thy <3

16 weeks is when I popped a lil bump and people started noticing. I haven't gotten very big throughout this pregnancy, I'm 29 weeks 5 days now, but people regularly notice now.

16. trishy017

trishy017 Active Member

Awww how sweet lol

17. kaleighdaisy

kaleighdaisy Guest

My mom noticed when I was about 15 weeks. Nobody else has noticed. I was a little chubby before, so I can suck in my stomach and it makes it look how it used to be prepregnancy. Works out well for school. Dont want people to know jut yet.

18. mommieoftwo

mommieoftwo Guest

No one noticed with my Abbey until I was around 23 weeks. I was tiny before and my bump was all baby so it wasnt very noticable til then. Obviously some of my family knew before then but no one at school really did.

With Lanie it was much earlier around 12/13 weeks maybe

19. lovetaralyn

lovetaralyn Mommy to a Princess

Well my grandmother was the one who told me I was pregnant :haha: I kept saying, "uh thanks for thinking i've gained weight, you're really sweet" and she would say
    "that's not what i'm saying you look different" finally when my period still hadn't come I took a test and she was right :blush: So I guess I was around 5 weeks at the time? haha

20. Srrme

Srrme Well-Known Member

We haven't told many people, but so far no one has noticed. :haha: