Who wants to Join me? CD1

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by amysg, Jan 24, 2011.

1. amysg

amysg Active Member

I'm so very upset. :witch: is peaking its head out today and I'm so sad :cry:
    I was so sure I was pregnant, I could have bet on it. I had a miscarriage :angel:in october and have been trying since. I have been checking my cm and this past month I have been checking my cervix. The past 2 month I think I have been ovulating on cd 18 but just to make sure I am going to temp this month. What is everyone else doing to check ovulation? I would also like to try for a girl so it does make it harder. Anyone else out there doing the same things?:nope:

2. cajunbabe

cajunbabe Mama to Miss Lillian!

I temp and check CM... I have a 28 day cycle, but the occasional stress out will push back ovulation a few days and give me a longer cycle. Last cycle I O'd on day 19, and the one before that was day 17. The :witch: just showed up today, so I'm on CD 1 too.

I was totally wrong about the day I O'd until I started temping!

3. bw9522

bw9522 mummy to Damon

hey i am on cd1 today, again.
    I either was a week late or a week early for :witch: to show.
    I might try and temp this month again.
    Good luck

4. amysg

amysg Active Member

You girls are right. Now that I think about it, I O'd 4 days later than I thought I did. I went to get a BBt thermometer right away yesterday. tempted this morning and it was 97.58 so I am more than ready this month. It wont slip me by. Hee Hee
    I'm also going to go get ovulation tests. I think I was stressed and I did miscarry in october so my body is still adjusting I think.