Whos choosing to bottle feed?

ill b the same botle feeding seems to b the best one really, as yes u do get alot of ppl round when u have the baby so i wouldnt b comftable getting my boob out. so bottle feeding for me to :)

The thought of bfing kinda freaks me out at the moment so I'm gonna try it and see how I get on.

I do like the thought of bottle feeding so others can get involved, especially dad so I'm not decided yet.

Even if I do bf, I'm not doing it in public ever and if anyone is around then I make sure I'll go to my bedroom and do it away from everyone else. But that's just me, I don't like to see others do it so no-one else is seeing me!

Im bottle feeding due to last baby I felt like I was suffocating him with my huge boobs (40ff) and ended up expressing which I hated so its the bottle for me

when i eventually have my first i am going to bottle feed. just for the fact then OH can be involved too. and i know that they were deisnged for feeding children but i just cant see myself doing it.

Also now a days there is just as much goodness in formula milk as there is breastmilk because obviously they wouldnt produce formula if they didnt think it was just as good/better then breast milk.

But everyone has thier diffrent opinions and thoughts on the matter

I'm going to bottle feed too. Just because breast aint for me, :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->