Who's due in in the end of June/ first week of July?

So exciting how close some of you are seeming!

I've got 6 days to go, and no signs whatsoever other than braxton hicks several times a day.

My throat hurts :(

Snap. I have no signs whatsoever that baby wants to make an appearance anytime soon. I'm clinging onto the fact that prior to labour with my daughter I also had no signs so it doesn't necessarily mean its too far away. I'm so impatient now though, I didn't feel fed up/impatient until I was overdue with my daughter but this time around it started a week or so ago.

I have another sweep booked in for next Wednesday - when ill be a day overdue - so hoping that might help things move along!

How active is everyone managing to be? I'm surprised at how much more active I'm able to be this time or around. I feel like if I don't walk at least a couple of miles a day I just feel restless. Its a little frustrating actually as I'd like to be able to relax a bit more but my body is having none of it!xx

I still walk 1.5 - 2 miles a day.
I have done everyday my entire pregnancy (including over winter and snow - brrrr!) I'm hoping it'll make for a nice quick active labour!

Yeah I'll be interested to see how my labours compare as although I've always been active. First time around I slowed down significantly in the last 8 weeks when I was on maternity leave, but this time I did Zumba 3 times a week up until 28 weeks and have been walking at least two miles a day since, sometimes up to 5/6 miles a day. Physically I still feel really well and I suspect exercise will be contributing to that.

Hoping it makes for a slightly easier recovery too as that side of it was awful first time around!x

Yeah I'm praying for an easy recovery more than anything. I'm going to be a single mum, and whilst my mum, dad and sister will be staying with me for about 4/5 days afterwards after that I'm alone so praying that I will be ok! As I've got no idea what it's all like :shock:

I thought I might have had something happening last night to but think it was just pains from being constipated :blush:

The end can not come soon enough!

I had a bit of a bloody show last night and was having what I thought were real contractions. I decided to take a shower and go to bed. I woke up this morning with nothing! :nope: Oh well, hopefully things ramp up again.

I was so excited about the bit of bloody show but I was also out to dinner with my husband and his work colleagues! I was so unprepared - wearing a thong and a little sundress. I had to keep running to the restroom to make sure all was okay!! :haha: I've learned my lesson and I'm going to keep a pad in my purse from now on.

I had a bit of a bloody show last night and was having what I thought were real contractions. I decided to take a shower and go to bed. I woke up this morning with nothing! :nope: Oh well, hopefully things ramp up again.

I was so excited about the bit of bloody show but I was also out to dinner with my husband and his work colleagues! I was so unprepared - wearing a thong and a little sundress. I had to keep running to the restroom to make sure all was okay!! :haha: I've learned my lesson and I'm going to keep a pad in my purse from now on.

Nice to see I am not the only one with contractions that do a disappearing act!!

Sorry you are having this too tho!!

Hopefully they will step up and turn in to full blown labour for us asap!! :thumbup:

I have loads of painful Braxton Hicks, but always wake up fine in the morning!
So frustrating!!!!

Also getting loads of cramps and pressure and pain in my pelvis. So at least something is happening. Not holding my hopes up though! Actually rather the baby not come for another few days as our car is broken down and being fixed in a garage at the moment!

Hope everyone is well and not too uncomfy.

Comforting to hear so many of you ladies are experiencing similar things to me - I'm due 3rd July and have been getting dull period pains and braxton hicks for over a week now - just want it to ramp up to the real thing.
My midwife will give me a sweep at my next appt which is on my due date but I'd love to start on my own before that.
Fingers crossed we get some arrivals soon

I'm still in the gym 4-5 times a week, BUT, a dramatically reduced workout - only 15-20 mins CV, and I'll I'll do 5 mins resistance work on either upper or lower body. As I'm booked in for another c-section I know I'll not be able to do anything other than walking for at least 4 weeks after, so trying to keep going as long as I can beforehand. xxxx

Hi everyone,

Hope you don't mind me joining. its nice to see I'm not on my own being inpatient. I'm due on 1st July and its driving me mad waiting. Feels like the last 2 weeks have gone so slowly!

Im so uncomfortable now as well so just want her here.
Think its brilliant how a lot of you are still managing to do so much exercise. Ive done loads of walking all through my pregnancy but the last week or two i'm just about managing to walk around the house. Im just wobbling around.

I am the same! Baby seems to all of the sudden be in a position that hurts my back and pelvis! I can't sleep properly, so am exhausted and my toddler can be pretty challenging as she is so headstrong! Could do with a holiday on my own!

No rest for the wicked though as my dad is flying over for a visit on Saturday and Sophies 2nd birthday is on Sunday and I thought it was a good idea to have a party ;).
At leastit will take my mind of the wait.

Hope you're all well :).

Hey everyone! How are you holding up? I've continued to lose more mucus plug over the weekend and have been having lots of braxton hicks. I had a few painful contractions, but nothing came of them. If I'm still pregnant on Wednesday, my doctor will probably try another sweep. Friday is my official due date, but I really thought that she would come early. She was measuring over 2 weeks big the whole pregnancy. I'm getting very impatient and wanting to meet this little baby! :wacko:

I keep getting pains at night and try not to get my hopes up. they are painful to keep me awake but when i eventually fall asleep i wake up and the pain has gone and no progression. i no i shouldnt moan as its still a week until my due date and potentially i still have 3 weeks but i just want to meet him so bad!!

With most things that you look forward to you know which day they are going to happen eg. christmas, wedding but i think because it could really be any day its driving me insane!!!!!!

I keep getting pains at night and try not to get my hopes up. they are painful to keep me awake but when i eventually fall asleep i wake up and the pain has gone and no progression. i no i shouldnt moan as its still a week until my due date and potentially i still have 3 weeks but i just want to meet him so bad!!

With most things that you look forward to you know which day they are going to happen eg. christmas, wedding but i think because it could really be any day its driving me insane!!!!!!

This is exactly how I am!!! Up In night with really bad period pains and lower back pain then wake up with nothing but aches in hips. Argh!! Wish something would happen soon! Got 7 sleeps till due date but bubs tried to come at 29 weeks so I've been expecting it to arrive early for weeks now!! :wacko:

I'm due Wednesday, well according to LMP but I've just done a conception due date calculator and that puts me as due yesterday so any day now.

I'm getting almost constant BH, a lot of pressure and period pains and I've been more tired. Other than those though I'm ok.

Hoping he makes an appearance before I start getting asked about sweeps etc as I'm not keen, I'm kind of of the opinion that the baby will come when he's ready. I don't want to force it. Saying that I am being active and tried sex to move things on but all with a pinch of salt.

Even though its imminent I'm still struggling to get my head round the fact that I'm having a baby! Anyone else??

Ladies- stock up on stool softeners! You abdominal muscles will be a bit rubbish for several weeks PP and you do not want to become constipated!

Ladies- stock up on stool softeners! You abdominal muscles will be a bit rubbish for several weeks PP and you do not want to become constipated!

Can you recommend a brand in the UK?
I've never needed anything like that but have heard they are good to have JIC. Would have no clue what to buy though!

Can you take them whilst BF'ing?

:flower:

I've got some movicol that I got from my gp in case I got constipated. Used them a few times and defo been good. Think lactulose is a brand in the UK?

Can you recommend a brand in the UK?
I've never needed anything like that but have heard they are good to have JIC. Would have no clue what to buy though!

Can you take them whilst BF'ing?

:flower:

I used Movicol and Lactulose and I BF.

Its one of those things people often don't think about or find embarrassing but its really important! Its just such a weird sensation being desperate for the toilet but having zero abdominal muscles and I ended up pressing on my tummy! After my 1st labour and needing to be cut you do NOT want to be passing hard stool because that was worse than labour!

Ladies who opt for an epidural should be aware that it completely halts the whole digestive system so constipation is very common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->