Who's due in in the end of June/ first week of July?

i wil update my story and ticker this week. so excited for yal to get to meet yur little ones soon.

2 weeks is nothing compared to the 40 you have done!

I am holding my legs crossed this weekend as it's my daughter second birthday on Sunday!

I thought nhs only let you go 10 days over, not sure where I got that idea, just read its 14.

Oh well, it's not long either way.

I had my first sweep at 39+6 I was told cervix was soft but long and posterior and 1cm dilated, I had another yesterday at 40+2 and was told cervix central, soft and now 90% effaced and 1cm dilated . The midwife was very happy with the sweep.
I have now lost my plug/had show at 40+3
Any ideas how far labor is away? Does this all sound good?

I had my first sweep at 39+6 I was told cervix was soft but long and posterior and 1cm dilated, I had another yesterday at 40+2 and was told cervix central, soft and now 90% effaced and 1cm dilated . The midwife was very happy with the sweep.
I have now lost my plug/had show at 40+3
Any ideas how far labor is away? Does this all sound good?

Sorry, I'm no help Heather... I had my first sweep at 39+1 when I was 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I've been those exact measurement for 3 weeks. Since then, I had painless BH on first two days, a few uncomfortable contractions that were sporadic and some loss of blood-tinged mucus plug... Still no signs of baby or established labor (early or otherwise). Absolutely nothing yesterday at 39+3, so I'm hoping something happens today to indicate we are moving forward...

Good luck and I hope this means you are on your way! :flower:

Hit due date yesterday and still here. Got excited when I was feeling quite a lot of period like cramps but feel back to normal this morning. It's strange, with my first she was a week early but with my second he's going to be late :-/

Due date today but no signs of her arriving yet.

How are all you ladies doing?

No signs here either! But just taking it a day at a time. Just not so happy that my toddler is dropping her nap.... I need a nap!

Finally hit my due date today! Had a little bit of lower back pain last night, but I slept through it since I was so tired... I'm having some lower abdomen period type cramps this morning, so here's hoping my body is at least preparing for labor! :flower:

Due on Wednesday - still nothing going on - really don't want to be induced!

Me neither because of my previous c-section. But not worrying about induction until I am near 42 weeks!

Due today too some pain here and there but nothing major to report. Just waiting it out

How's everyone doing? I'm 41wks tomorrow and booked in for a sweep but as I have thrush I'm going to refuse it for a few days when hopefully that's gone.

Over the past few days I've had a few smallish gushes of fluid (inc just now), enough for me to change my pants, so I'm going to speak to mw about this tomorrow. Anyone else had this?

So I'm 3 days overdue now. Woke up about 1am with painful cramps and got excited thinking labour was starting. Then it just stopped and nothing - thoroughly fed up now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->