Who's due in in the end of June/ first week of July?

Getting impatient and fed up too now. Due date is not till 30 June but my daughter arrived at 39 weeks so I e been spoiled with that and thought this baby might be early too :-/ I'm worried the baby is now back to back because I'm getting really bad back ache especially when walking and my bump feels soft in the middle and I can feel little nudges like hands poking out around my belly button. I've been sitting on birthing ball to see if he'll shift. Been eating spicy food, pineapple etc in the hope of speeding up labour. It's such a guessing game at this stage isn't it? Every little twinge I'm reading into it. With my daughter I never had any warning signs - waters just broke in the middle of the night x

I'm still waiting due date was June 20. Induction Saturday my midwife recommended verbena cocktail before to try and bring it on naturally. Will likely try it Wed morning

I keep getting pains at night and try not to get my hopes up. they are painful to keep me awake but when i eventually fall asleep i wake up and the pain has gone and no progression. i no i shouldnt moan as its still a week until my due date and potentially i still have 3 weeks but i just want to meet him so bad!!

With most things that you look forward to you know which day they are going to happen eg. christmas, wedding but i think because it could really be any day its driving me insane!!!!!!

This is exactly how I am!!! Up In night with really bad period pains and lower back pain then wake up with nothing but aches in hips. Argh!! Wish something would happen soon! Got 7 sleeps till due date but bubs tried to come at 29 weeks so I've been expecting it to arrive early for weeks now!! :wacko:

I'm getting horrible period pains at night too, and keep expecting it to progress, but nope!!! Come on babies!!!

I'm the same, night time seems worse with period pains etc then in the morning it seems better. Although it does seem to be getting worse. I've got a lot if back pain this evening and period pains but then I think it's just a reaction to cleaning yesterday? Don't want to get my hopes up.

It does seem like we all have the same symptoms and we are all due so hopefully there is something in it?

I'm due 6th July and am so ready to meet my baby!!

I have been drinking rlt since 32 weeks as advised by my midwife and I am in two minds on whether to start epo, i really want to start it asap but i know i should check with my midwife beforehand and i'm not due to see her now until i'm 39 + 3 days and it might be too late by then! Also been walking and bouncing on my ball but other than having the odd BH no sign of baby making an appearence any time soon :cry:

I have been drinking rlt since 32 weeks as advised by my midwife and I am in two minds on whether to start epo, i really want to start it asap but i know i should check with my midwife beforehand and i'm not due to see her now until i'm 39 + 3 days and it might be too late by then! Also been walking and bouncing on my ball but other than having the odd BH no sign of baby making an appearence any time soon :cry:

I started RLT at 32 weeks too. (having a large cup as I right!). At 34 I started EPO orally, and vaginally at 37. Doesn't seem to have done much!!! I actually haven't taken it for the past 2 days because I've had the runs pretty bad and my doctor thought that might be the cause... but doesn't seem to be helping. Maybe baby is coming? (*wishful thinking*)

I'm still waiting due date was June 20. Induction Saturday my midwife recommended verbena cocktail before to try and bring it on naturally. Will likely try it Wed morning

Ohhh what's a verbena cocktail!?

I started RLT at 32 weeks too. (having a large cup as I right!). At 34 I started EPO orally, and vaginally at 37. Doesn't seem to have done much!!! I actually haven't taken it for the past 2 days because I've had the runs pretty bad and my doctor thought that might be the cause... but doesn't seem to be helping. Maybe baby is coming? (*wishful thinking*)

Thank you think im going to just start taking it can't see it hurting! Ohh yay could be a sign baby is on its way :)

well this is it for me ladies will update in a few days. 5am and i am being induced. 7 hrs and cant wait to get things started. re going through by bags in few minutes. my 2 kids are at there grandparents. so not going to be able to sleep glad i got a nap though. :)

Me! My due date is July 2nd, but I am being induced on the 26th :) Medical reasons and a potentially 10 lb baby that could lead to c section if we wait for him to come on his own...congrats ladies!

And I should mention my ticker is wrong! I am being induced at 39+3

I was really hoping for the full moon to help me out, but not so much as a twinge! I've got my 39 week appointment today and my OB has offered to strip my membranes... I think I'm gonna let her do it! :thumbup: Fingers crossed that it jump starts me!

Good luck Nenna. I don't get a sweep till 41w!

Got my 38w appointment today.....don't think Bubs will be making her debut any time soon!

Hi ladies :). I'm due July 4 and my baby boy seems comfy and in no rush to come out!
I've been dealing with swollen hands and feet with the crazy heat and humidity - no fun!
I'm so excited to meet my little man soon!!!!

Hey Ladies,

I had my first eral period type pains last night for about 4 or 4 hours. They stopped by morning and then started again for a while then stopped. I am due on the 1st July so can still wait it out. I am just very aware that this can go on for days or even weeks.
Hoping jut for the days lol.
Feeling excited at the same time. Bouncing on my ball and spending time on all 4rs shall continue.

Ohhh what's a verbena cocktail!?

IMG_00000973.jpg
Midwife says not til 41 weeks and prefers me to try this over an induction. It can cause meconium (sp) but more natural than induction I suppose. I will be waking up in middle.of night to try then going to try and get some shut eye before things get moving!

The sweep went well and I've a couple of cramps since then and some BH, but that's about it. Here's hoping I'll wake up in the middle of the night in labor!

I had a sweep yesterday morning too. I was 2cm and cervix is central and very soft so really hoping it does something.... Nothing yet so far though. I had quite a bit of discomfort and loads of pressure afterwards but nothing came off it.

Got another one booked for the morning so we will see if that does anything! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"