Who's due in November?

Oh I'm very sorry Hun wishing you lots and lots of babydust for your next cycle xx

I am as of right now. Due Nov 2 by lmp. I'm high risk ectopic. I had a tubal reversal in 2010 have open tubes but was never able to get pregnant even after medication and IUI's. We did IVF and have a baby boy that's almost 11 mo. I noticed I was a day late and just felt weird so I took a Walmart .88 first signal test Thurs evening and it was BFP. I did a two hour hold and did a digi and got pregnant 2-3 weeks. I keep taking the Walmart test but they aren't progressing in color. I'm freaking out a little because I've also had some brown spotting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies! I'm due around the second. Baby number five for me xxx

Hi all! I'm joining you too :) I just got a clear BFP today, should be due on Nov. 7, waiting on Dr. to confirm. :) GO NOVEMBER BABIES!

Hi ladies - Ill join I am due on the 5th (my birthday) baby number 2 and in complete shock.. didnt expect it to happen for us this month..

Ive had 2 mmc before so super nervous

Deni85, MrsLemon, fluterby429, Odiea- CONGRATS on your BFP's!

Come join the November Nuggets group! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2376700-november-nuggets-2016-a.html

Yes come and join us!!

Is that a good beta result Hun I would have no idea? I know you are worried Hun especially with it seeming like a miracle at your bfp! We are similar in some ways with my OH having a vasectomy reversal! Brown spotting is old blood so that's a good sign and your tests are looking nice and strong! X

:hi:

Part of the November nuggets thread so may as well say hi here too :lol:

I'm due end of October but always go overdue so will more than likely be having a November baby x

Hey MamaMac123 I'm also due November 7th!

After 2 miscarriages hoping this is finally the one

So only just read ur last post. Hope all goes well next month!!

Yes come and join us!!

Is that a good beta result Hun I would have no idea? I know you are worried Hun especially with it seeming like a miracle at your bfp! We are similar in some ways with my OH having a vasectomy reversal! Brown spotting is old blood so that's a good sign and your tests are looking nice and strong! X

It's a good a number. The import thing is if it doubles in time. I will have another draw on Monday morning. Fx'd it's a good number. The spotting turned a rust color then brown and now it's gone. My cervix is still kind of low but it's soft and closed

I've just found out :happydance:

According to dates I'm due November 12th. :cloud9:

im due in November :) im 4w5d and got my BFP yesterday. was a bit of a shock. congratulations to everyone :)

I'm due on the 8th i think :) this is our 3rd baby & hopefull we stay team yellow like we did with ds1. Ds2 had iugr & i see his willy on the scans (we had 15 in total lol) so my yellow bump was confirmed blue lol xx

I am, well due date calculator says I am, Hello everyone and congratulations :flower:

I got two BFPs today on FRERs, I'm 9dpo. Estimated due date is around November 18th. So excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->