Who's due in November?

Due with my first on Nov 4th! congratulations ladies

Hey ladies just found out I was expecting. I just took my 4 th hpt and the line got darker!!! So Can I join you gals?!
From the calculations i am due Nov. 20 2016!!

Congratulations and welcome! :flower:

Hey ladies just found out I was expecting. I just took my 4 th hpt and the line got darker!!! So Can I join you gals?!
From the calculations i am due Nov. 20 2016!!

Congratulations!

Thanks ladies so much!!!!

Just got my bfp on Saturday. Just got home from a work trip this morning, so I told DH when he picked me up from the airport 😊 didn't make a dr appointment yet, but my app says due date is Nov 22 😊😊😊

Hello!

Had an early scan yesterday that changed my EDD from 30th Oct to 2nd Nov so would love to join you ladies too!

How is everyone feeling?? :D

I'm 6 weeks today! I feel fatigue, sore breasts, weird taste in my mouth, and racing heart. My first scan is in 2 days! Can't wait!

Due with my first (clomid) baby Nov 20th!!! Just found out through blood conf yesterday!!!!

Scan next week, very nervous. Not many symptoms this time round, but having some weird heart racing, chest tightness, it's horrible. Hope it's normal :/

Scan next week, very nervous. Not many symptoms this time round, but having some weird heart racing, chest tightness, it's horrible. Hope it's normal :/

Good luck! how far along are you??? im in the same boat, mine is tomo and I will be 6+5

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. Will be 6+1 when I have my scan. Good luck for yours! Hope it goes well :)

Hi ladies, glad to join here. Got my BFP on March 10th. I am due November 18th. Only 5 weeks along. =)

Hello! Im due November 6th. Seems so far away, seeing how im 6w3d :D

Tiny it will fly
3rd pregnancy here and already going fast at 5 weeks 6 days pmsl.
Ive a 2 yr old and 3 yr old so its busy busy

Can be sign of anemia Hun?

Come join our birth club lots and lots of ladies now all due in November xx

November nuggets in birth club section X

Hi all

I'm new to the forum!

I've got two beautiful boys, aged 4 and 2. I've just found out I'm pregnant again - due 29th November!

I had a miscarriage and two months later, an ectopic before conceiving my second son. I was given methotrexate so thankfully didn't lose a tube. I'm absolutely petrified of having another ectopic though and keep getting pains in my left lower back. Due to the ectopic, I will be scanned at 6 weeks to check the pregnancy is where it should be. I'm having nausea, dizzy spells and sharp shooting pains in my breasts. Hopefully all will go well... It's the waiting that's just so hard!

Would love to chat to other mums to be due in November :)

Hi all

I'm new to the forum!

I've got two beautiful boys, aged 4 and 2. I've just found out I'm pregnant again - due 29th November!

I had a miscarriage and two months later, an ectopic before conceiving my second son. I was given methotrexate so thankfully didn't lose a tube. I'm absolutely petrified of having another ectopic though and keep getting pains in my left lower back. Due to the ectopic, I will be scanned at 6 weeks to check the pregnancy is where it should be. I'm having nausea, dizzy spells and sharp shooting pains in my breasts. Hopefully all will go well... It's the waiting that's just so hard!

Would love to chat to other mums to be due in November :)

Sorry Mum of Boys: that you have to go on such a roller coaster and ESP sorry for the loss and ectopic, after those I totally understand you being petrified!!! I had 3 m/c's b4 I got my first son, and now I'm expecting again and I'm just as terrified again. It really does something to you....I won't feel safe until the baby is her breathing and healthy!! Well I'm here with you, I'm due Nov. 21st. So here we go....hopefully it'll go fast for me despite it going to slow right now.
And if it's any relief...I'm having those same exact pain as you just described!!! Fx for you and I and everyone else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"