Who's due in November?

Did a clearblue digital today, popped up pregnant straight away then 1-2 weeks...I still can't believe it doesn't feel real at all!!

Congrats all...we should keep this thread going seeing as we are all due around the same time. Would be nice to compare symptoms etc although so far I have none x

Congrats all...we should keep this thread going seeing as we are all due around the same time. Would be nice to compare symptoms etc although so far I have none x

Everyone should come join the pregnancy group I started- https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2376700-november-nuggets-2016-a.html

Hi Ladies!! May I join? I got my BFP on Monday....of course, on the same day I received new hire paperwork, haha:dohh: If I went by when my LMP was, I'd be due Nov 14th, but if I went from when I *think* we conceived, then it would be more like the 11th or 12th. Guess I'll find out at my first appointment! We're over the moon for baby #2!

How is everyone feeling?

Congratulations! :)
What will you do about the job?! Hold off telling them for a while?

I'm 5+2 and not feeling many of the symptoms I had last time. But still slightly nauseous, tired, and sore chest!

Thanks! Well, the trouble is, the job is working at a gym as an instructor. I'd be teaching spinning, and it's completely okay to do while pregnant, I'm just going back and forth on whether I should tell them or not.

Congrats to you as well! I'm feeling similar symptoms, and lots of mild cramping. But, I guess those are all good signs :thumbup:

Congrats, ladies!
I'm due November 18th with my first! Hoping little bean sticks!

Yay! Alexc844, How far along are you today?

HopingFor2v1, you could probably hold off telling them for a little while, maybe until 2nd tri? I always end up telling everyone pretty early, my boss knew at 7 weeks last time.

Hello - 4 weeks tomorrow and due November 19th. This is 2nd child for us!

According to my scan yesterday I am due November 6-8 (hard to tell so early!). Congrats to everyone on here!

I hope this will be my rainbow baby.

According to my scan yesterday I am due November 6-8 (hard to tell so early!). Congrats to everyone on here!

I hope this will be my rainbow baby.

Fingers crossed for a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Hey ladies just found out I was expecting. I just took my 4 th hpt and the line got darker!!! So Can I join you gals?!
From the calculations i am due Nov. 20 2016!!

Everyone should come join the pregnancy group I started- https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2376700-november-nuggets-2016-a.html

Everyone come and join the November group ^^^^^^^ :thumbup:

Congrats everyone make sure you come and join the November nuggets group in the birth club sections :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2376700-november-nuggets-2016-a-87.html

Hey ladies just found out I was expecting. I just took my 4 th hpt and the line got darker!!! So Can I join you gals?!
From the calculations i am due Nov. 20 2016!!

Congratulations and welcome! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->