Who's due in November?

Hi everyone! Come and join our birth club November nuggets in the birth club section xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-november-nuggets-2016-a-29.html#post36998856

come and join us :hugs:

Hi all! :hi:
Congrats to those who are due this November!

I just did my test at 14dpo on Clearblue Digital and it's :bfp: 2-3 weeks!
If i calculated it correctly, i should due on 12th Nov.

:winkwink:

Dx

Attachments

• v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1
11-5 for an edd based on due date calculator. My confirmation appt at OB isn't till the 25th. Scan will be 2wks after that so I guess I won't know for sure. That's just based off my cycle length and lmp

I'm due November 7th, 5 weeks tomo and will have a scan in 2 days! Nervous and excited! Good luck to everyone <3

I found out on Wednesday that I'm expecting my third :cloud9: due 17th November. Although this will be my third, it's my partners first so he's mega excited. I've been peeing on so many sticks too see the progression and today was just about as dark as the control line so I'm finally believing it haha!

Congratulations to you all!!

According to LMP I am due November 5. Hubby and I are so happy!!

I have another follow up appointment with a nurse for an injury tomorrow and will try to get a doctors appointment for next Monday. (Dh is off on Mondays so he can come too). I waited to test until af was definitely late by a day or two so I found out Saturday morning and told dh Saturday Evening. :-D

I'm due on the 8th! :)

Anybody else expecting her first? I've got two angels in Heaven and praying this one we get to keep.

Expecting Nov 11. Just getting started (again). Feels a little surreal at this point.

Hi Ladies! congrats to everyone, I am due the 4th :)

I've finally got my BFP after 20 month of trying....I'm due I think 20 November xx

Attachments

• DSC_0152.jpg
    DSC_0152.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi Ladies!! May I join? I got my BFP on Monday....of course, on the same day I received new hire paperwork, haha:dohh: If I went by when my LMP was, I'd be due Nov 14th, but if I went from when I *think* we conceived, then it would be more like the 11th or 12th. Guess I'll find out at my first appointment! We're over the moon for baby #2!

How is everyone feeling?

Hi Ladies!! May I join? I got my BFP on Monday....of course, on the same day I received new hire paperwork, haha:dohh: If I went by when my LMP was, I'd be due Nov 14th, but if I went from when I *think* we conceived, then it would be more like the 11th or 12th. Guess I'll find out at my first appointment! We're over the moon for baby #2!

How is everyone feeling?

Congratulations! :)
What will you do about the job?! Hold off telling them for a while?

I'm 5+2 and not feeling many of the symptoms I had last time. But still slightly nauseous, tired, and sore chest!

congratulations all. November 16th im due, cautiously excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->