Who's due in November?

sn0wbunnie

Reaction score
I feel like I am the first person here to be due in Nov?!
Anyone else with me?!

Think I am! I'm 12dpo today, if I was to use the first day of my last Af I would be calculated as the 3rd November but I ovulate quite early so think that puts me more around 1st! X

Think I am! I'm 12dpo today, if I was to use the first day of my last Af I would be calculated as the 3rd November but I ovulate quite early so think that puts me more around 1st! X

FX for you! :hugs:

Have had two clear bfps today and yesterday so I guess I am really? :)

Joining!!! I got my BFP on an ic today at 10 DPO!! According to O, I'm due the 3rd, also!

It's nice to join you, Snowbunnie! :D

Congrats all around!! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 23
I was looking for a thread like this but didn't want to be the first :haha: Based on my cycle length and AF date I should be due 1st November :happydance: Mind if I join? xx

yay congratulations to you all.

I got my BFP for Baby number 2!!

Worked out due date would be 1st November.. can't wait to call the doctors tomorrow!!

Hi everyone! Just got our :bfp: this morning! Looking like we'll be due around Nov 7 :happydance:

I aleady have 17 month old twins. Both times we used Femara to conceive. This was our first cycle on meds so I'm shocked it worked so fast but so excited!!!

I'm a bit confused by everyone's dates though they seem to differ considerably in terms of due date vs how far along you are? Which calculator have you guys used? For instance my AF isn't actually due until Friday! But because I ovulate early im 12dpo xx

I seem to be getting 3 weeks pregnant and due date 3/4th November but I think it may be a few days earlier. Can't believe this is happening! Hope tomorrow's test is still positive! Fearing a chemical since it's so early! X

I used the NHS due date calculator, gave me the 1st based on AF date and cycle length.

I also fear losing bubs, Elmo, so I am going to call docs tomorrow for bloods and I'm paying for a private 8 week scan in March for peace of mind :shrug:

Yayyy congrats ladies! I started a November pregnancy group too.. Come join!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2376700-due-november-2016-a.html

So opinions please....

My first test was taken around 2 am this morning. I had all sorts of cramping yesterday and ended up nauseous and vomiting. I went to bed early at like 8 pm totally exhausted. When I woke up at 2 I took the test mostly just to confirm it wasn't that I was pregnant so I'd stop obsessing with the "maybe I am" stuff. I was shocked to see that second line.

image.jpg

So this afternoon I took 3 more tests. One was a dud (no control line even) and the other two were both negative. So now I'm feeling unsure. But my thinking is, after being sick yesterday and sleeping 6 hours on a totally empty stomach I must have been pretty dehydrated. That could explain why I got such an early positive (I'm only about 9 days post ov). And it would make sense that after being up and drinking today my afternoon urine wasn't strong enough for the test to detect hcg.

So my question....do you think that is more likely or is it more likely my first test was a false positive? Feeling confused.

Hi Ladies, Can I join? Just got my very first bfp @ 14dpo...i guess i'll be due around November too!

So opinions please....

My first test was taken around 2 am this morning. I had all sorts of cramping yesterday and ended up nauseous and vomiting. I went to bed early at like 8 pm totally exhausted. When I woke up at 2 I took the test mostly just to confirm it wasn't that I was pregnant so I'd stop obsessing with the "maybe I am" stuff. I was shocked to see that second line.

View attachment 930552

So this afternoon I took 3 more tests. One was a dud (no control line even) and the other two were both negative. So now I'm feeling unsure. But my thinking is, after being sick yesterday and sleeping 6 hours on a totally empty stomach I must have been pretty dehydrated. That could explain why I got such an early positive (I'm only about 9 days post ov). And it would make sense that after being up and drinking today my afternoon urine wasn't strong enough for the test to detect hcg.

So my question....do you think that is more likely or is it more likely my first test was a false positive? Feeling confused.
that looks pos to me, it's defo pink! I think you're better going and buying a more expensive test like frer and see what result you get on that. my ic's were totally garbage but have seen real progression on the frer. fx'ed this your + :hugs:

MamaMac: I see it too! I say BFP, and wait to test again with FMU! :winkwink:

My IC wasn't darker than yesterday's, I am going to test with a FRER tomorrow! :winkwink:

Well ladies, it's been a lovely couple of days but looks like I'll be leaving the November group.....

Had a blood test yesterday and it's negative. My progesterone level dropped significantly from my 21 day blood test. The nurse thinks I may have had a chemical pregnancy to get that positive test. Every test since then has been negative. With the progesterone drop its not likely I've got a sticky bean this time. I'm sad but I'm okay. Ready for the witch to get her over with and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->