• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's ovulating Today?

I wanted to say sorry to the ladies with losses :hugs: I wen through the same thing last year and it's not easy.

thanks girls, much appreciated!! had a great night last night lol and for just in case tonight again!
cause i still feel something on my left side ..so you never know and finger crossed :D
im due 25th oh march ! btw iv took Agnus castus today and i see i ovulated really early! Wow it really worked !! but we will see :D

clearbluesky - maybe you should go see a doc if nothing has worked for you guys..? it has been quite a while... i've also been trying for long.. close to a year now but i had a lap to remove a large cycst in november last year so i've ttc for 4 months after lap. this is my first month using preseed as i think my actual problem is no ewcm. oh on vitamins as well in case his spermies are too little.. hoping the preseed is the key to getting pregnant for me.

I did but the dr says that I have gotten peegnant before and that we should keep trying for longer :cry:

I've heard great things about preseed so hopefully it's all you need to catch that egg.

Preseed is very cool! I nearly left it in the bathroom the other day! (it would've been awful because we live with my husband's parent and his 24 year old brother at the moment...imagine THAT conversation..."urm we think we found something of yours in the bathroom?") *CRIIIIIIINGE*

x

lol that would have been funny but not so funny at that moment!!

wel, i really do hope i get a positive this month! i will try get oh to bd tonight one last time as i'm almost certain i'm o'ing only today. then the dreaded tww awaits..

How is everyone today? Any symptoms or progress?

I think I'm 2-3 DPO today but no symptoms apart from feeling tired, that's normal for me sometimes though so I doubt its a sign of anything.

:)

I don't have anything to report so far. Every month I get a million sumptoms so I'm sure they will pop soon.

How is everyone today? Any symptoms or progress?

I think I'm 2-3 DPO today but no symptoms apart from feeling tired, that's normal for me sometimes though so I doubt its a sign of anything.

:)

I've only had like slight pinchy cramps last couple of days, nothing painful just a little bit uncomfortable. Isn't it funny, when ur ttc every little pain is worth enduring just in case it means something good! :haha:

Also, when I was at church Sunday PM i went to the loo for a wee and when i wiped there were like two little spots of blood in with cm on tissue paper (sorry if tmi), i thought maybe IB but i think that may be too early (??), although i've never had that before (although in saying that, i usually don't obsess over my toilet paper either, ttc makes u do funny things! lol)

I’m very tired but I think that might just be because I’m not a morning person and I always struggle to leave the duvet!

glad we're in it together too! :hugs:

x

I've only had like slight pinchy cramps last couple of days, nothing painful just a little bit uncomfortable. Isn't it funny, when ur ttc every little pain is worth enduring just in case it means something good! :haha:

Also, when I was at church Sunday PM i went to the loo for a wee and when i wiped there were like two little spots of blood in with cm on tissue paper (sorry if tmi), i thought maybe IB but i think that may be too early (??), although i've never had that before (although in saying that, i usually don't obsess over my toilet paper either, ttc makes u do funny things! lol)

I’m very tired but I think that might just be because I’m not a morning person and I always struggle to leave the duvet!

glad we're in it together too! :hugs:

x

Yeah! Normal aches or pains become symptoms ha.

The spotting sounds good - maybe you didnt ovulate quite when you thought, so might not be too early. Anything unusual is a good sign. I know what you mean about obssessions over toilet paper, ttc definitely does cause funny behaviour!!

I'm so glad I joined this forum, it's great to know I'm not mad! Also lovely to have support, it's hard TTC when you're keeping it a secret, going through all the emotions! :flower:

3dpo and no symptoms (as expected) to report!

I keep worrying, what if I didn't actually ovulate and I still need to and I might miss it etc etc
Honestly I drive myself crazy (in my head of course) so people don't realise I am crazy !!!

The first symptom I had last time I was pregnant was sore bbs. Not normal before AF sore, but stupidly sore. So I'll be looking out for them.

xx

3dpo and no symptoms (as expected) to report!

I keep worrying, what if I didn't actually ovulate and I still need to and I might miss it etc etc
Honestly I drive myself crazy (in my head of course) so people don't realise I am crazy !!!

The first symptom I had last time I was pregnant was sore bbs. Not normal before AF sore, but stupidly sore. So I'll be looking out for them.

xx

I keep worrying about ovulation too! I've never been pregnant before so don't actually know for sure whether/when I ovulate.. I hope I do. I know I had a LH surge but don't know what happened after that.

Good luck :)

I ovulated today! can't wait to start 1dpo tomorrow. i feel lucky this cycle *fingers crossed*

So I thought I was with you guys...but I've had no temp shift after my +OPK...It's been 2 days, any thoughts??

Baby dust to you all!

Oh sorry I thought I linked it!

My Ovulation Chart

Oh sorry I thought I linked it!

My Ovulation Chart

Here is what I think and I may be wrong ;) You could be ovulating today. When I used to chart, my temp would either dip or stay low on ovulation day. It would make sens with your positive opk two days ago. You will get a better idea if your temp goes up tomorrow morning.

Thanks for looking! I am new to this since I only used OPKs last month, then realized you can get an LH surge w/o Ovulation, and I HAD to know if it corresponded - so I started temping.

Even though I have a headache, I'll make my husband BD one more time for good measure (and then in 2 days since we're trying the SMEP method this month). THEN I'll be ready to TWW with you all! Pray for a temp rise in the AM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->