Who's trying this month!? TTC #2 here!

Good luck skypink! I'll be checking in to see how your getting on.
Hopefully a BFP is coming your way! X

How are we all? What's the news then....

Who's testing tomorrow??? What cd will you be on? Exciting!

I will be testing tomorrow ...I will be 12dpo! Hoping to see at least a lil faint line ...ugh so nervous ... Who else is testing ?.

This is torture..... Am I seeing things!? Aggghhhhh!!!!

Rubbish pic, torture!!!!

Straight away I thought, no negartive, left it, and looked again about 5 mins later and in the light I swear I could see the faintest of lines making a cross, could be my eyes but i'ts made me very happy, even for just a little while!

Probably buy a better test and do it again! Don't care about the money suddenly....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 12
This is torture..... Am I seeing things!? Aggghhhhh!!!!

Rubbish pic, torture!!!!

Straight away I thought, no negartive, left it, and looked again about 5 mins later and in the light I swear I could see the faintest of lines making a cross, could be my eyes but i'ts made me very happy, even for just a little while!

Probably buy a better test and do it again! Don't care about the money suddenly....

Oo I think I see it but they are known to be bad for evaps can you get a pink dye?

So I think im 9 dpo but my ov tests were a bit confusing. Any thought I saw a shadow on an ic yesterday and here's todays- can you see a shadow too? Its harder to see on the pic though :-(
https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/Mobile%20Uploads/20150129_062107_zps7a6d1741.jpg
https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/Mobile%20Uploads/20150129_061518_zpsdef061ea.jpg

Both taken well within the time limit. Got v.sore bbs (do normally but this is slightly different more in the nips), tired and emotional- so could be pms really!

Good luck testing Sky.pink :dust:

Lucylu - I think I see a cross but try a FRER or a pink dye as I know those blue ones can be misleading

Certain - sorry I can't see your pic's :(

Sending lots of baby :dust: to you all

9dpo here - got some symptoms which are very similar/the same as when I got my BFP with DS but trying to ignore them as I am trying my best to hold out testing until AF is late :wacko:

Lucy I do see a line with yours, but as Twag says above a pink dye test is always the best one to go with. If you're in the UK I love Superdrug ones! That's what I used at 10dpo with my daughter.

Turton I can't see anything in those pics, sorry hun.. I always find looking at mine on a sunny windowsill to be best!

I am 8dpo ovulation today and still having mild period type pains and feel as though I'm about to start AF (felt like this for days now) .. Have had sicky feelings too, but no sore boobs, which I know is a major indication.

I'm testing from tomorrow morning, very nervous about it, but I guess what will be, will be!

Baby dust to you all :flower::flower::flower: xxx

Hey everyone hope it's ok to jump in. I read through all the posts. Can't wait to hear about everyone's BFP's!!!

This is my first month ttc my second (with my husband who doesn't have any kids, i have a 14 y/o, I know far apart) and I'm 8dpo. I feel all kinds of weird things, sore boobs for a day then not then sore again, weird twinges in my lower abdomen, headache off/on (which isn't too abnormal for me), hungry more than normal, really tired sometimes then other times not tired till late....I don't remember how I felt the first time. We are so ready for a baby. I'm hoping it won't take long to conceive but I'm nervous.

I had an IUD for 5 years, got it out four months ago to make sure everything got back to normal before ttc.

When should I test?? I'm so anxious!!!!

:hi: welcome

I could play :devil: and say test now or :angelnot: and say wait as 8dpo is super early

If you are OK to see a BFN this early but just need to pee on something then go for it you never know :dust:

Good luck

Lol I'll wait, I think getting a BFN might make me sad. So what a few days?? It's been so long I don't even remember how early I can test lol

I'm also 8dpo jada! My post from today is a few posts back xx

Good luck for testing Midnight :thumbup: :dust:

9dpo here I have had some pink/creamy tinged ewcm/cm today and peed like a 1000 times not to mention the dull cramps & lower back ache that I have had for days but trying to hold out testing until AF is late :thumbup: :wacko:

Yay midnightsun! I've never tried getting preggo before. With my daughter (now 14, almost 15) I got pregnant at 20 on bc but I had been taking an antibiotic. I had one other pregnancy (we used condom) that resulted in a mc. I'm so nervous and excited--I'm supposedly super fertile so we shall see!!!

Omg twag I've been peeing a million times too! I was thinking it was too soon for that but it is unusual for me.

It was short lived - I went our and bought a clearblue early (one I used was boots 4 day early) and it said negative.

Should I go get a FR one after work?> Can I take it tonight or do I have to wait overnight aaghghhhhhhh!!!!!

I heard morning pee is best. I hope you get a BFP tomorrow girl. Sending baby dust your way!!!!:dust:

I would wait until the morning and do the FRER :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->