who's with me #02.06.14

Not due untill Sunday Monday however bfn and spotting this aft I can feel af on way. Which I'm totally fine with as I'm going away on my hols Sunday . Looking forward to relaxing and trying again next cycle.
Best wishes to all.
Fx heaveneats :)

Sorry heaveneats x
This was my 2 nd cycle after early misscarriage took me 12 before that.
I have my fx for us both to receive our BFPs soon.
X

My 2 miscarriages all were first or second try. Emma was first try. So now I'm discouraged

I am so sorry your feeling this way. I only hope your bfp isn't far away. I did however feel this way myself not long back. If ever you need a chat or friendly ear please don't hesitate to message me x

Sorry you girls feel that you're out. Ckelly, just throwing this out there- every month before AF I have 2-3 days of brown CM/spotting before she arrives. This cycle I had that same brown spotting! Thought for sure I was out but then got a BFP. So you're not out until proper AF shows. Hope you get those BFPs very soon xx

Af in full flow last night. I go away tomorrow and af only usually last 3 days so I'm looking forward to relaxing maybe the stress free break will help this next cycle :)

Aw poop :( well enjoy your holiday and yes definitely relax and take a break from TTC. Hopefully next cycle for you both x

I have AF due Sunday or Monday. Hopefully Monday so I can enjoy the cottage until then!

Hi ladies
How are u all?
7 dpo for me :)
Had a nice break.
Thinking if testing Friday at 9dpo as hubby birthday :/

Hi ladies
How are u all?
7 dpo for me :)
Had a nice break.
Thinking if testing Friday at 9dpo as hubby birthday :/

Good luck testing Friday I'm not to bad got a private gender scan booked for next thurs can't wait il be 15+4 hehe

Hey ladies
How are u Mummysmurf and samanthatc ???
I've been really chilled out about things this month hoping the relaxed approach will bring me some luck ;)
Been spending as much time with Oscar and my hubby as I can.
Af due 22nd oct gonna try not to test till that date.
Only symptom chest feels heavy achy.
Would love to hear from you all.
Heaveneats how are u my lovely xx

Hi, I'm fine go on holiday to Portugal on Monday and can't wait. I'm 18+2 now got my 20 week scan wen get back off holiday cnt wait for that. Did I tell you I'm having a boy?

22nd is my daughter's bday hehe ckelly so hopefully she will bring u lots of baby dust fx for you

Yayyyyy team blue how fantastic.
Thank you for the baby dust hoping for something extra to celebrate on our anniversary on the 28th oct xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->