who's with me #02.06.14

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
hay ladies i'm due for af on the 4th of june so will start testing on the 2nd anyone wanna wait it out with me ?? your more than welcome!! :D.. i'm currently ntnp so not tracking my cycle atall! the only time i take a sneaky ov test is when i no i'm ovulating ;) and i haven't been wrong since! i've taken a massive step back from ttc as it was taking ova my life !! :haha: so glad i have coz we are now having fun again!!! :D :D

I will be 11 or 12 dpo by the 2nd so will be testing then if I manage to hold out that long haha

Hi ladies af due 04/06 too.
Wishin u luck, baby dust and fx for all x

Hey! I'll wait with you guys :) I'm currently 4-5 DPO so I will probably test at the end of May, depending on how things go. Don't have a huge chance this cycle because we only managed to dtd once 2 days before O :( still feel hopeful though..

Oh I have lots of symptoms too even though I know it's too early! Cramps, nausea, fatigue and my nipples are so sensitive!

Good luck to you all x

Af due on 04/06 so will wait and see with you all :) I am trying (not very successfully) to not think about it at all. Two weeks is torture. And this is my first month of trying. I have a wee girl who is 2 and a half :)

Hi ladies im due on the 4th also. Im not plannin on testing till at least one day late as last month I was testing all the time and it drove me bonkers. Tried not to think about it this time and so far im winning the poas battle lol.

Hello ladies

AF is due on june 2 for me. So I will wait out the dreaded TWW with you all.
But im sure I wont be able to hold out till af is due, however I will try lol. But I figure I just bought a bunch of ic hcg tests and if I do get a bfp I wont need them anymore so I might as well use them. Haha

good luck to everyone

Not entirely sure when af is due because it's the first cycle off the pill. But I believe I ovulated yesterday so will probably test around 1st June :)

So how many DPO are we all now?? Any symptoms yet?

I'm 6dpo today so hoping implantation happens soon. Last night I had dull aches but only on my right side. This morning I couldn't get out of bed (was seriously lunch time when I crawled out) and then had some pms type cramps this morning. Nipples have been sensitive since about 3dpo and still tender today. Hoping they stay that way instead of getting better like they usually do before AF comes.

Keeping fingers crossed for us all

I'm 6dpo today so hoping implantation happens soon. Last night I had dull aches but only on my right side. This morning I couldn't get out of bed (was seriously lunch time when I crawled out) and then had some pms type cramps this morning. Nipples have been sensitive since about 3dpo and still tender today. Hoping they stay that way instead of getting better like they usually do before AF comes.

I'm feeling fine except these cramps I had since 1dpo that wont go away :( 4dpo today.

I'm feeling fine except these cramps I had since 1dpo that wont go away :( 4dpo today.

Only a couple of days behind me. Hopefully we both get bfps next week :) that's interesting about the cramps so early on. I wonder what that's about?! Hopefully it's a good thing!

6DPO today. Fertility Friend reckons I'm due 2nd June, but I tend to have a 14day LP so that'd make it 31st May. Holding out testing until 2nd June anyway. Ovulated late this cycle on CD25, I'm guessing because I had a chemical last cycle. Currently CD31. I've got some cramps happening.

Coffeepuffin that's some good will power if you can hold off testing till then!

Mummysmurf - I was quite hopeful too but now a little confused! I was so sure I'd already Od and was already 6dpo but just now when wiping I had a big blob of EWCM. Argggg! We did the deed Wednesday night (so 2 days ago) so I think I'll be covered either way but I hope I don't have to wait even longer now :(

Mummysmurf - I was quite hopeful too but now a little confused! I was so sure I'd already Od and was already 6dpo but just now when wiping I had a big blob of EWCM. Argggg! We did the deed Wednesday night (so 2 days ago) so I think I'll be covered either way but I hope I don't have to wait even longer now :(

Fingers Crossed, do you temp? I keep gettin cm that's in between wattery and stretchy for some reason lol

Fingers Crossed, do you temp? I keep gettin cm that's in between wattery and stretchy for some reason lol

No don't temp or use OPKs :dohh: I just go by my CM which is usually a pretty good indicator. Usually I have one or two days mid cycle with lots of EWCM and then a few days later I get super sensitive bbs which is always a sure sign for me that Iv already Od. On Saturday I had heaps of EWCM and one time when wiping it even had a little pink dot in it so I thought that was O day for sure.. And sure enough a few days later the tender bbs followed. Now this second batch of EWCM tonight has me puzzled! I guess only time will tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->