who's with me #02.06.14

How are we all this cycle ladies?? I think I'm about 6dpo today. Still super early but may test at the end of this week x

1dpo here :) I got a pos opk on cd15!!!!!! So excited. OH and I bd'ed on the day I got the positive once at 12 in afternoon then 1 or 2 in the morning, also bd'ed 2 days before. Here's to hoping

I think I'm at 3 dpo just feel really crampy sore back. Fx for all.
Off on my hols the day before af due may pop to docs to get some tablets as since early miscarriage periods have been horrendous :)

Well ladies guess what- I got a faint BFP on FRER this morning. I just can't believe it! The reality is sinking in and I'm starting to freak out a little but I guess that's normal??

Yayyyyyy samanthatc fab news so pleased for you:)
I'm currently 6 dpo not sure about this month.

How are u heaveneats ?

Again big congrats x

Thank you. I really hope you get another BFP this cycle so we can be bump buddies. The line on the FRER is still quite light so trying not to get too excited just yet. No symptoms yet either but still early days I guess

Well ladies guess what- I got a faint BFP on FRER this morning. I just can't believe it! The reality is sinking in and I'm starting to freak out a little but I guess that's normal??

I went crazy wen I got my bfp couldn't believe it lol took me ages to I kept waiting for af to show still haha. Congrats, don't forget to get your multivitamins. You should show us ur test :p

Well AF is due in 2 days so hopefully she stays away! Oh well if you insist haha this pic is from this mornings test but I might do another tonight and see if it's darkened yet haha

image.jpg

Definitely bfp :p that gonna b a April baby? I need to go shop and can't motivate myself lol ment to meet oh mum too but cnt see that happening either lol is it September yet, can't wait to see little monkey. My 12week scan on 1st September :D

Thank you :) I think it will be late April or early may. I just tested again and it seems to have darkened a lot since this morning all ready! Top test is this morning and bottom is tonight.
image.jpg

Wow you're coming up to your 12 week scan already! That's crazy, time flys huh. You haven't met your OH's mum yet? Is she happy with the news. I'm scared about breaking news to family and friends. Even though I think they will be happy I think they will also be quite shocked. I'm the baby of my family and my family still sees me as a baby so a baby having a baby? Haha

Thank you :) I think it will be late April or early may. I just tested again and it seems to have darkened a lot since this morning all ready! Top test is this morning and bottom is tonight.
View attachment 796163

Wow you're coming up to your 12 week scan already! That's crazy, time flys huh. You haven't met your OH's mum yet? Is she happy with the news. I'm scared about breaking news to family and friends. Even though I think they will be happy I think they will also be quite shocked. I'm the baby of my family and my family still sees me as a baby so a baby having a baby? Haha

Yea I met her but right now my life kinda ended with probs with oh, it didn't feel the right place to really say too much but oh was arrested and it doesn't go to trial til Jan *sigh* so it's hard to enjoy the pregnancy at the moment I just get by :p anyway not gonna ramble. I'm pleased u got ur bfp now just the other two need theirs :D

Lovely lines samanthatc. Mummy smurf sorry to hear of your recent issues.
7dpo today will start testing Wednesday :)
Heaveneats how are u?
X

Yay for testing.

Sorry to hear you've been having a tough time mummy smurf x

How are we all.
Currently 10 dpo bfn really sore back and ovary pain too :/
Heaveneats how are you getting on?
Mummysmurf and samanthatc how are ur pregnancies?
X

FX for a BFP tomorrow.

Still way too early here. No symptoms at all yet. Except being tired but I think that's more because I have had such a full on week. Bring on the weekend!!

I'm well 10 DPo

AF due Sunday/ Monday

No symptoms I don't think, got a temp rise though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back