whose near 11dpo?we have 1st bfp :)

Sorry pic isn't the best my camera is so rubbish!!

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z402/janeybaby30/001.jpg

mines bfn ur is def :bfp: congrats hun u must ovulated eealier:wohoo:

u ovulated the 4th not the 6th hun so ur 11dpo congrats again :) xx

I'm not sure if they are. I don't feel pregnant and have the same symptoms I get after Ov each cycle lmao. If they are BFP's I would be so shocked DH got his SA booked for tuesday, how ironic would that be after all this time trying :haha: My 2 cycles previous have been 11 day LP so I would be due AF very soon. I am going to wait until Monday to buy another test. DH would kill me if he knew how much I spent on tests :dohh: and if they are BFP's I want to find a nice way of telling him. It has been hard work not telling him about these tests..... I can't keep anything from him normally.

I hope your test turns into a BFP too :dust:

I'm not sure if they are. I don't feel pregnant and have the same symptoms I get after Ov each cycle lmao. If they are BFP's I would be so shocked DH got his SA booked for tuesday, how ironic would that be after all this time trying :haha: My 2 cycles previous have been 11 day LP so I would be due AF very soon. I am going to wait until Monday to buy another test. DH would kill me if he knew how much I spent on tests :dohh: and if they are BFP's I want to find a nice way of telling him. It has been hard work not telling him about these tests..... I can't keep anything from him normally.

i promise thats a bfp hun!!!

how many dpo would you all say i am..... my fertile time was 7-11th and we bd 7th 8th 9th.... only im not v good at working this stuff out, thanks x

Do you have your AF dates from November and December? If we can work out your cycle length we can probably get more precise Ov date :)

i promise thats a bfp hun!!!

I hope so I will keep you posted when I test Monday. Thank you hun xxx

I have a question - does anyone know how long after implantation you start producing HCG? because I THINK I had implantation bleeding today and want to know how long before I can test?

I have a question - does anyone know how long after implantation you start producing HCG? because I THINK I had implantation bleeding today and want to know how long before I can test?

This might help answer your question...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/

I think most people try and wait until 12DPO:)

Wow - amazing what can happen when you leave this site for 12 hours (went to meet a pregnant friend with the most enviable bump!),
Great news janey baby, fingers crossed for tomrrow's test. Any news babyhopes, have you done another test or are you waiting for Monday to test again as well?

I'm either 8/9 dpo now, cd 31 of a 35 day cycle, af due on fri next week. BFN on yesterdays early test so will try and hold off to mid next week to test or maybe Friday if the witch doesn't get me!

Wow - amazing what can happen when you leave this site for 12 hours (went to meet a pregnant friend with the most enviable bump!),
Great news janey baby, fingers crossed for tomrrow's test. Any news babyhopes, have you done another test or are you waiting for Monday to test again as well?

I'm either 8/9 dpo now, cd 31 of a 35 day cycle, af due on fri next week. BFN on yesterdays early test so will try and hold off to mid next week to test or maybe Friday if the witch doesn't get me!:cry:

well I justed tested with a Tesco own brand and got a BFN so until i see a very clear BFP then I am going to say those superdrug tests are nasty evaps. I am gonna wait a few days and see if AF shows her ugly head :(

this might be a dumb question but what does evap mean?

some tests give evaporation lines which are mostly colourless however my superdrug tests have a pink coloured line hence making them nasy evaps or false positive :(

We will see in a few days if they are BFP's but i'm not holding much hope

oh no, i didn't know a false positive was possible. I'm so sorry. Here's hoping it's not a nasty evap
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

tesco test arent very sensative so dont worry,i got bfn 9dpo this morning xx

Thanks babyhopes. I will try again in a few days if :witch: hasn't shown but I am getting cramps as of the past hour so I kind of think she's on her way :cry: temp was down a bit this morning and cervix is lower and throughout the day my CM has gone from creamy to creamy and EWCM combined :dohh:

Sorry you got a BFN its still very early days though so it isn't over untill she arrives

11dpo and tests are BFN I think superdrug tests are rubbish :(

11dpo and tests are BFN I think superdrug tests are rubbish :(

dont worry hun a friend of mine had 10dpo bfp and then 12dpo bfn then 13dpo bfp so try not to worry hun those cant be wrong!!

I keep telling myself they was evaps then that way i'm not all excited and setting myself up for a fall. I have been a bit snappy and moody today which is a sign AF is on her way :(

DH is off for his SA tomorrow so we should get the results in a week or so. I was kind of hoping we could cancel but never mind, may as well keep the appointment incase it is BFN this cycle.

I must be around 9dpo
Not a symptom in sight!
Due af on Jan 24

11dpo bfn...i think :blush: theres something there but thing im just going crazy :haha:
af due 22nd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->