why all of a sudden =(

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
I feel sick on and off all the time. I didn't even have nausea in first tri why am I getting it now? Anyone else experience waves of nausea?

I had it in the first and part of second trimester and it was all day and night! now its back full force but just till about 3 pm then I am totally fine!! I even get sick and vomit aggressively in the morning!! this is the first time I ever get it towards the end and this is my fourth child!!! I am sooooo over being pregnant

Maybe baby is pressing on the stomach? Idk but it's very weird and annoying.

I've had nausea and vomiting on and off alllll the way through. silly hormones and strong sense of smell. nothing to worry about unless you literally can't keep anything down

In both pregnancies I had nausia thru out the entire 1st and 3rd tri.

I've just started getting nausea again too. So frustrating and weird.

Me too. I'm feeling better today nausea wise but I've just had two weeks of nausea including vomiting.

Glad Im not alone even tho I don't won't you girls sick either, lol but its so weird and random!

Yep me too! Been feeling (almost!!) as bad as first two some days! Hope it gets better for you soon xxx

I still have sickness & nausea but i've been lucky enough to have it the whole pregnancy lol. i did notice it got worse from 25 weeks for a month or so then died down a bit then comes back. i'm usually sick couple times every 10 days or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->