Why am I not uncomfortable at 39+3!!!!

BabyRuby11

Reaction score
Ok so I know i should be happy about this but why am I not uncomfortable at 39+3!!!! I mean i am done with being pregnant as I get tired and I can't move around very fast but im not crying for the pregnancy to be over like most people at this stage!

I am now adamant this means i am going to go overdue and be induced. To me the end should be uncomfortable and desperate to get baby out at least it was with my first!

No signs whatsoever that this baby is going to come anytime soon and i suppose im fed up of waiting to meet my little bundle of joy!! :cry:

Someone give me hope that not being uncomfortable and no signs doesn't mean anything???

I never felt uncomfortable with my first. I was tired and couldn't walk very far but I was happy for baby to stay cooking for longer which meant I got to laze around watching films and reading books in cafes. I loved it! I fully expected to be late but he took me by surprise by being 5 days early!

Im the same.. I dont feel uncomfortable, i just feel as big as a house lol
I want an october baby so im hoping babe stays put for a few more days!

I didn't feel particularly uncomfy with my first. I did go to 42 weeks but I dont really think the level of discomfort predicts how long you'll go to. I'm feeling much less comfy this time but I'm pretty sure I would go overdue again!.

I'm at 38+4 and really am only uncomfortable because of other symptoms - sleeplessness from peeing every 2 hours, constipation, etc. Only in the past 2-3 days has the baby gotten big enough to even get his foot under my ribs. I don't waddle when I walk, I can still shave my legs and even plucked my bikini line the other day.

I'm still desperate to get it out though. Just so tired of it all and anxious to meet my baby.

Is this baby measuring smaller than your first? Maybe that could be helping you feel better. No signs is probably a sign you will be overdue though. I know I will be.

Im 5 days overdue and not uncomfortable, I feel huge but I'm still going about my usual day to day business without a problem, this is my third and I'm taking the boys to school, we Went to the zoo yesterday for 3 hours. My feet are sore but apart from that I'm ok. When people ask me when I'm due and I say 5 days ago they're horrified and think I should be at home with my feet up haha

I am the same! 39+1 and I feel really normal lol I don't even feel huge which is so strange as I was huge with my second & third and totally over it and they were born at 37 weeks!! If baby wasn't measuring bang on I'd think I had my dates wrong LOL

I am the same 39+6 & still up at 6 walking dogs, cleaning anything I can find. I want to have a natural birth but I am doubtful as all too comfy. Trying to get as much sperm as possible to ripen the cervix though! Due date tomorrow & appointment for a sweep but I can't complain when I can basically run and jump fences! !

I am so glad I amnot the only one lol. I too have a sweep tomorrow but really can't even see me being favourable for it but fingers crossed!!!

This baby is actually measuring quit big and people seem to think im big yet i feel fine.

The only moan I will have is OMG this baby keeps headbutting/punching or doing godknows what to my cervix or something as the shooting pains are AWFUL!!!

Lets all keep our fingers crossed we have our babies soon!!!!! X

I wasn't uncomfortable with my first, I was just fed up of being pregnant lol. She arrived 11 days early which was a total surprise!

I had the feeling I'd be overdue for my two kids and I was! 7 days and 3 days. I feel good about the idea that we will follow this pattern and I'll have this baby 1 day early hehe But we'll see as the pregnancy progresses!!

I never felt uncomfortable with my first 2 that I remember of, but I never went into natural labour either. my first was an induction at 36 weeks and second was a section at 39 weeks.
now this one I am 32 weeks and so ready to be done with being pregnant.

I've had 2 sleepless nights, 3 afternoons off work, only gained 24 lbs, no ms, no back pain, restless legs only a handful of nights (thanks to magnesium the magic restless leg remedy), and no BH. I too am convinced this baby will want to stay in there, there are no signs of anything yet. I'm working right up to my due date and everyone told me at work I look like the perfect pregnant person with a basketball in front. I hope I get twins next time so I can finish off this family! I think I could handle it well. But with all that said, and all that luck, I think it'll be absolute hell if I have to be induced on Monday. Maybe I have it coming for me with such an easy time so far:shrug:

I am so glad I amnot the only one lol. I too have a sweep tomorrow but really can't even see me being favourable for it but fingers crossed!!!

This baby is actually measuring quit big and people seem to think im big yet i feel fine.

The only moan I will have is OMG this baby keeps headbutting/punching or doing godknows what to my cervix or something as the shooting pains are AWFUL!!!

Lets all keep our fingers crossed we have our babies soon!!!!! X

I've got a sweep Thursday and I'm measuring big too, they were estimating 10lb 13 at due date and I'm now a week over! But I also feel ok. I'm getting the shooting pains too! Ouch
I'm wanting baby but also enjoying pregnancy and know I only have a week at most before he is here so I'm not wishing it away and enjoying all the kicks (even the painful ones :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->