Why can't our bodies be more predictable?

Ahhh thank you SO much!!! I am absolutely thrilled, but of course I'm feeling nervous with it still being early! I'm trying to keep calm and relaxed. My tests seem to be progressing though, so I am just trying to take things day by day. I attached a picture of my FRER from this morning. Should be darker than the last picture I posted! I also got a positive on a clearblue digital yesterday morning, and I'm saving the other one for later on in the week to see if there is progress on the weeks estimator. Yes, I also got my blood draw this afternoon! I would have gone this morning, but I am taking a class from 7am-12:30 for the next two weeks. Anyway, that is beside the point....I'm praying for my numbers to double between now and Thursday!!!:happydance:

Lol OK, let me try and hit the highlights:
When I first found out, I was in disbelief (that is when I ran out to get the FRER). I got back, took the FRER and saw another faint line, and then started shaking like crazy with excitement!!! I couldn't decide when I wanted to tell DH, because I was working friday, saturday (14 hours), and sunday. I wanted the lines to be darker when I showed him, but I was not sure if I could wait! I decided to take a test right before he got home from work on Friday afternoon. The lines were slightly darker, so I decided to quickly find a way to tell him when he got home. I had always intended to tell him through a Scrabble game, but since I didn't have time to actually play the game, I just set the board up on the kitchen table. I was frantically placing the pieces when he started walking up; I only had time to put "slightly pregnant" with scrabble letters. Anyway, he loved it and I was still shaking as I showed him the tests. He lit up, and was SO excited. It was really sweet! We honestly did not feel like this was our month either! <3 Ahhh I'm just praying for my sticky bean!!!!!!!

I've been feeling pretty good so far; I've been CRAZY hungry, and start feeling nauseas when I don't eat. I also have some slight cramps, breast tenderness, and have been very tired!

Enough about me though! I am so sorry to hear that AF came, AND that she showed up late and played tricks on you! Ugh I hate those evil lines! I am so sorry! I hope that this cycle on clomid will start to regulate a bit more! I have a good feeling that you will get your BFP this cycle! I have everything crossed for you! Keep up that BD as much as possible, but also remember that it only takes once! I can't wait to be bump buddies! This has been such a long journey for us both, and I feel confident that we are going to be bump buddies soon and go on to have our healthy babies! Sending hugs your way! How have you been otherwise?

Attachments

• IMG_0337.JPG
    IMG_0337.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 3
AHHHHHHH I'm so excited!!! Those lines are definitely getting darker. I know baby will stick and all the things you are feeling are wonderful signs. Being hungry and nauseous are great ones!!! Well I hate you get nauseous but at least we are sure that means levels are rising up!!

That was such a sweet way to tell your DH, I know he is over the moon happy like you are, you was shaking like I was last time I was shaking and crying Lol!!! I was thinking of you all day long. I wanted to email you cause I was so anxious to find out all the details. :hugs: I'm so happy for you !!!

Not much to update on myself , second day on Clomid and I already am having mood changes but I've been doing good choking down the feelings (me being snappy to everyone) I noticed myself doing it so I've being watching what and how I say things to people. I feel bad cause it's not me but things will get better. I'm praying constantly that this will be our last cycle on clomid and get a BFP so we can be bump buddies, I'm sure we will be at some part of our pregnancies.

So you should know your levels tomorrow if you are get another blood drawn Thursday right? So I'm assuming they won't do your first appt until your 8 weeks at least right? If not what's the plan. I wish that we lived near each other so we can chat in person and hang out and BABY SHOP!!! Lol

:happydance: :hugs: I'm praying for you and baby and DH. Keep your faith and know God will carry you the entire way just believe. So sit back relax no stressing and cook little baby!!! :hugs:

Thank you!!!! I think it is starting to sink in; i've honestly still just been so scared to get too excited! I think one of the unfortunate things about struggling with infertility and loss is that it makes you worry more. Either way though, I think I am starting to regain a sense of optimism with each passing day! I am SO happy, and I feel incredibly blessed and thankful. I am just trying to relax and trust that this little one is here to stay!:cloud9:

I did get my blood work back. On Tuesday (4 weeks by my estimate), HCG was 118, and then it more than tripled by Thursday (4w+2d) 406. So obviously I'm still very early, but the numbers seem to be in range and progressing appropriately. The nurse even said I had "excellent progression," which of course put my mind at ease. I have my first prenatal appointment on June 12th when I will be about 6 weeks, and then we will set up my first ultrasound during that appointment for around 8 weeks I presume. So for now I just sit, relax, eat healthy, and drink tons of water! :happydance:

So you probably finished your last pill of clomid last night, right? I am so sorry that the mood changes have been more intense! That was definitely the worst side effect for me too - tearfulness mixed with irritability. Ugh. You are right though, things will get better! I hope the side effects will begin to ease up now that you are finished with the pills for this cycle. As always, I am praying for you too!! I am cheering you on for this cycle!! I can't wait to be bump buddies, I know it will happen too, and I feel hopeful that this cycle could be it for you!:hugs:

As always, thank you for your encouragement and support. It always makes me smile when I get to talk to you! I truly wished we lived near each other too!!!!! That would be SO fun to hang out and baby shop! Lol we'll just have to figure out a way to be shopping buddies while we are bump buddies by sending links for opinions or something. Hahaha! :hugs: I'm so grateful to have you as a friend!:hugs:

Yayyy those numbers tripled and I'm very confident and also praying that everything is going to be fine. How exciting for your first appointment and then soon first ultrasound. This just made my day and so excited and thrilled I can be your friend. :hugs: I'm so happy for you guys.

Yes the worrying in my eyes will always be there it's just a matter of not letting it consume you and giving to God, just trust in him and have your faith because I have in him and I know he will let you have a H&H 9 months then a precious bundle of joy to bring home. Infertility and pregnancy loss are emotional trains, but guess what once we get our babies in our arms we will be able to say we beat infertility and pregnancy losses! Thank God!!

Yes we will have to send links and pictures to each other. I'm so excited! I've actually had 3 baby shower baskets I made well I finish the last two today. Then I have two more to do next week and then 2 more in July to complete. By time I do all of those ill be great in making baskets and I can't wait to make you one!

So today you are 4 weeks 4 days! Ahhh :happydance: yes keep eating healthy and drinking plenty of water. We can chat more about baby stuff later. I hope you are getting plenty of rest and taking it easy! Relax honey this is it!!! Does any of your all family know??

I'm feeling more confident this week too! You are right that the worry will always be there, but I definitely don't want it to consume me. I WANT to enjoy every day of this pregnancy, and I don't want the fear to override the absolute joy that I feel. So with that said, I am choosing to sit back and relax. I am going to have faith that in 8 months I will be holding my sweet, healthy little one. I always appreciate hearing your perspective, because your strength is always unwavering; I really look up to you for always being trying to stay grounded and optimistic. :hugs:

I'm five weeks today, and feeling decent! I have still been incredibly tired, and I've also been really hormonal. Seriously, I have been SO sensitive and cry at the drop of a hat. Oh well, I'm always sensitive so I'm not complaining. I just probably seem crazy to some people. Anyway, yes we ended up telling our parents and my siblings. Everyone has been thrilled, and I think it makes it seem more real that my loved ones know. :cloud9:

Anyway, that is great that you have been working on your baskets; how fun! I remember you talking about them. What materials do you use? Eeek I want to start some DIY baby projects! Do you get ideas from pinterest?

Also, how are things going for you otherwise? Work, TTC, etc.? Did you determine if you were going to be tracking O this month or just estimating based on your cycle? It's gotta be coming up here soon!!! I'm keeping everything crossed for your BFP!

Sending baby dust, prayers, and positive thoughts your way!

Yes I agree be HAPPY and ENJOY every minute of this pregnancy. That's something I plan on doing is just put all worried to the side and just simply relax and enjoy being pregnant. My DH spoils me rotten each and every time I've became pregnant so my mom and inlaws they all go the extra mile to ensure I'm happy and stress free and I appreciate it. Im sure your DH is taking very great care of you and baby cakes. Lol I just gave your baby a nickname that usually what I've referred my babies as or munchkin.

I'm thrilled you are very more confident and keep the positive thoughts and vibes there. As for me I'm on CD14 and I'm sure ovulation is here today or maybe yesterday or tomorrow. I'm not testing but I most definitely am feeling my ovaries and I've been having terrible headaches, chills and feeling nausea. Of course I looked that up and all the things I been feeling says that ovulation is about to take place :happydance: so we been BD everyday once a day for the past 3 days (sorry tmi) but we plan to keep going once a day everyday until Sunday so all our days are covered.

My baskets, I got all my ideas of course off Pinterest. And I just use baby items here is one basket I made and the motorcycle I made of diapers. For the most part I really enjoy doing this I can't wait until I get pregnant and have my baby! In the mean time I've been keeping busy..

Well I hope you are relaxing and you your DH and babycakes are in my prayers! :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4
Here is more so I don't know how to upload more than one picture at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 7
Aww, I like baby cakes as a nickname! Of course I love the nickname munchkin too, because my mom still calls me that to this day haha. That is so sweet that your DH and family were all so supportive in making sure you were relaxed and stress-free during your pregnancy. My DH spoils me too! He has definitely been supportive, and is always if he can make me anything to eat or get me anything. He's also been so cute the way he is getting excited and talking about things like the baby getting bigger and building cribs. :cloud9:

YAYYYY It's go time for you! Lol. It sounds like you have BD covered (don't worry nothing is tmi to me). I'm so excited for you; it sounds like you are feeling a good strong ovulation which means the clomid is doing its job! I know you will be in the dreaded TWW soon, but by the end of it I'm praying that the BFP will make it all worth it!:happydance:

Oh my goodness, your baskets are amazing! I LOVE the motorcycle' it's adorable!!! I haven't been on pinterest in a while surprisingly, but I will have to get on and see what kinds of things I can make! It sounds like a great way to keep busy while distracting yourself with something fun to do! You will be pregnant before you know it; I feel confident in that!

:hugs:

Well babycakes is officially what I will call baby.

As for everything else everything is looking good. I actually got an unexpected called from my RE to come in for my first appointment I'm actually really excited about it all. It's on this up coming Wednesday.

Well as far as everything else I've been staying positive, being more relax. I know you are taking it easy and just relaxing.

I remember in earlier post you told me your sister was s birthing doula right? Will you use her?? I'm excited to see the crib you all make! Geez this is so exciting!!! I hope you are doing well!! :hugs:

Yayyy, I am so happy to hear that you have an appointment with your RE on Wednesday! What will you be discussing at this appointment? I know you stated some of your concerns about your last menstrual cycle. Even if you don't have any present concerns, I always think it is nice to have the RE's keeping an eye on everything. I feel very hopeful that everything is going to go smoothly this cycle! :hugs: Keep me posted on how it all goes!

Yes, I have been trying to stay positive. However, I do admit that I have days or even moments of panic (like when I get cramps, even when they don't last long). I am trying to keep telling myself that my body is going through a lot of changes, so some mild cramping is normal, but I will definitely mention it to my OB on Friday. That appointment can't come soon enough. I just want to set up my first ultrasound to hear baby's heartbeat and know everything is on the right track. I just need to be patient though. I had my first little bout of morning sickness yesterday evening. I've been feeling a little queasy off and on, but last night I really though I was going to have to run to the bathroom. I am welcoming any morning sickness though as another sign that things are going well with babycakes. :hugs:

Hmm I really had not put a lot of thought into whether my sister would be my birthing doula. It's kind of difficult because she lives so far away, and has two kids at home. If she lived near me there would be no question! I could definitely see myself at least getting the emotional support from her that you typically get from a doula! I really don't know how it will all play out, and if she wanted to be here around the time of the birth. I know she was super excited and probably wants to be involved as much as possible, so I guess we'll see!

Anyway, I hope you are doing well too!!! Keep me posted on everything! Do you have an estimate for how many dpo you are right now?!:hugs: Thinking happy thoughts!!!

Hey I been meaning to update you. Where to begin, okay I have another sinus infection ughhhh..... But not only that but I ended up going to like an emergency medical clinic Sunday and found out I have asthma. I was wheezing really and they had to give me a breathing treatment. However I'm feeling for the most part better. I'm still having a little coughing and wheezing but it's much better than before.

Okay now on to other news, today is cd 20, I'm not sure when I ovulated I didn't track this month. But we BD all the days we were suppose to but one day we missed. I'm okay with that. But exciting news my appointment with my RE is tomorrow at 2pm and then your appointment is Friday, how exciting.

So how have you been physically? Emotionally? I'm sure in a great place. Update me soon on what's going on. Sorry I've been MIA but I'm feeling better now. I can't wait until you update me. :hugs:

We must have been on the same wave length thinking about each other, because it looks like you just posted this only minutes ago, and I got on to see how you were doing! :hugs:

Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear that you have been feeling so ill! I have only had one actual since infection that I know of, but they are awful!!! Aww it sounds like you have been going through a lot in the past few days!! Have you ever had any problems with asthma before, or can it just develop in your adult years like that?! How crazy! That sounds miserable, I'm so sorry!! I'm sending healing thoughts your way! I hope you feel better very soon!!!

YAY CD20!!! It sounds like BD is covered, so now it's just a waiting game! Definitely take care of yourself, and get plenty of rest and liquids (I know you know that ;) ) Good luck at your appointment tomorrow too; I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!:hugs:

I have been feeling alright. I was pretty queasy all week, but last night the morning sickness hit HARD. I was on my way home from dinner, and I got sick four times all over myself while driving (sorry, that's gross!). It was terrible though, and scary! I wanted to pull over, but I was on the interstate about to turn onto my exit, and I was trying so hard to make it home before I got sick. :nope: DH was so sweet and helped me clean up, and then I continued to be sick for another hour or so before I passed out. Like I said though, I'll gladly take the morning sickness if it means my little one is OK! I've had terrible migraines this week too. I read that tylenol was safe to take, but I've only felt comfortable taking 1/2 a pill. Even then, I would prefer not to take anything while pregnant. I will definitely talk to my doctor about it on Friday. Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good overall!

I can't wait to hear how your appt goes and for you to get through this TWW! I'm here waiting with you for your bfp!!! :hugs:Feel better and take care of yourself!!! Don't ever worry about taking time to respond; some days I'm on here a lot, and other times I will go days!:hugs:

Yes we must were thinking of each other. :hugs:

But I've never had asthma or any signs of it while growing up, I actually ran track so all this is so new to me. But I'm going to make an appointment to see my PCM to get a second opinion. I have been feeling quite terrible but better than previous days. Ahh yes this TWW :coffee: what fun fun fun LOL not! But I'm pretty excited about it all.

I'm so sorry you got sick while driving how scary. With my first pregnancy I had bad morning sickness that lasted up until I was 4 1/2 months. I would get so sick and I had those terrible terrible headaches. I too didn't want to take anything but I ended up taking Tylenol as well. You know your body and do what's best for you and baby! I'm so excited about everything. Well I hate that you feel sick but the positive side is that means baby is growing.
So your first appointment is Friday and I remember you saying you'll have to schedule your first ultrasound after that. I know when I usually have my first appointments I have ultrasound but I know that's only because I'm high risk. I'm assuming they probably draw blood and such things of that nature. However this is exciting we are hours away from a big chance in my life and a couple days for your big day! God is so good and is continually showing is love and favor, I'm so blessed to be apart of your journey and happy to have you apart of mines! :hugs:

Goodness, yeah that is crazy that you grew up not having any signs of asthma and then all of a sudden had signs! Aww I hope they figure something out! A second opinion is probably good - I wonder if it would be an infection/virus cold of some sort? I'm sorry you are feeling so terrible! Boo! I'll keep you in my thoughts!:hugs:

Yes, the TWW always goes so slow; it's awful! But I can't wait to hear back about how your appointment went and for this TWW to fly by!

Goodness, I could not imagine 4 1/2 months of morning sickness and terrible headaches! But if that is what it takes to get baby here safely, I won't complain! The weather has been kind of crazy here, so that may be making my headaches worse too, but I'm feeling pretty good right now. Yes, I am looking forward to my appointment on Friday, but I'm looking forward to scheduling an ultrasound even more! I hope I can get one for next week!

YAYYY so many things happening. I'm so excited to hear about your appointment! As always, I'm sending prayers your way! Feel better! Talk to you soon :hugs:

I'm soo pissed I keep trying to post and this is like the third time it has deleted my post. I'll just make a video tomorrow to update about my doctors visit.

How are you? How did your appointment go? Hope you are relaxing and allowing baby cakes to grow. :hugs:

GUESS WHAT?? BFP today!!!!

I thought AF was about to come but nope, I threw up this morning and I sometimes do that with my AF but I wanted to be sure!! My DH and I are in disbelief, GOD is so good!!!!

Hey how are you doing? I'm hoping all great news since its been a min since we talked. Tomorrow you will be 8 weeks so have you already had your first ultrasound or is that coming up soon this week? I'm praying everything is great and baby cakes is fine!!

As for me I went in to my RE to do labs and then I go back Wednesday to make sure my numbers are rising. I'm praying for baby to stick and stay. My first appointment with my OB will be July 1, I should be 5w 6days on that date. Then I'll have another appointment with him at 8 weeks and also another appointment with the RE and I continue to see the RE until 10 weeks then I won't see her anymore. But my OB is off on Mondays so he will find out in the morning that I am pregnant, it's so nice that he already has many notes in my chart that when I call the nurses say he already noted everything. So when I have my first appointments I'll update you again.

I've just been tired that's all and feeling morning sickness when it takes to long to eat. But for the most part I feel normal but a few cramps here and there but I know it's only because my AF is due and this is normal in early pregnancies. I admit that I'm a bit nervous but I'm trying to stay positive but I have been relaxed and not stressing.

Well :hugs: and praying for a happy and healthy nine months to us both!! We are finally bump buddies!!!

Today I got my first beta back and my hcg levels are at a 55 and progesterone levels are a 35.5. I had beta took again today and I'll know my levels in the morning and I'm praying all good news and it doubles. I am a little concern that my hcg level is 55, I thought I was pretty low but the nurse didn't seem to worried and said congratulations you are indeed pregnant. I've never had betas done in my past pregnancies and I'm happy I didn't because this is worrying me and of course I'm just researching everything and obsessing over it all but I did read that my levels are fine and as long as they double then I should be fine.

She also is switching my oral progesterone to suppository progesterone. So after I find out my results for the second beta in the morning then we will schedule my first ultrasound with my RE. But my first appointment with my OB is Wednesday the 1st. So I've been praying and relaxing trying not to let this stress me out or worry me.

How are you?? I'm praying everything still good on your end!! :hugs:

AHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS, BRITTANY!!! I am so over the moon excited for you! I actually saw your youtube videos first, and I could hardly contain myself!!! I had looked at your channel the other day, but it must have been before you posted the video about your last doctor's appointment... AND NOW BFP!

Ahhh I can't believe it's been so long since I've been on here, but your BFP is by far the most exciting news to come back to!!!! I think any moment I'm not working, I'm sleeping! I have exhaustion like I have never felt in my life! Lol. I just realized I don't think I even updated on my very first appointment two weeks ago (probably because the appt. was uneventful). I did have my ultrasound this week though, and I got to see babycake's heartbeat fluttering away! Everything was measuring as it should, and looked good! DH and were so happy to see our little one in there! We are in love already! I'll post a picture!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe we are bump buddies! I can't even express how happy I am for you. It's funny, because I actually had a feeling that you would get your bfp this month. The last time you were all set to go to the RE you got your bfp with Taylor, and now you had your RE appointment to get a bfp only a week later.

God is good! I feel so hopeful that we will both have our happy, healthy pregnancies and babies! YAYYY so was your DH home when you found out?! How did it all play out? My heart is so full knowing that all of our dreams are coming true, and that we get to be on this journey together!!! Our due dates must only be about a month off too right? My EDD is January 30th.

Ahhh anyway, you know I could keep writing for days, but I'll take a breath :haha: You are in my prayers! I can't wait to hear your update!!! I had cramps early on too, and I still get the morning sickness whenever I go too long without eating. It's fun to be able to compare the symptoms! Congratulations again! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Do you think we should start a new journal or bump buddies thread on the pregnancy forums instead of using the TWW thread? I'll look into the rules haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->