Why can't our bodies be more predictable?

Oh nooo, my last message did not post from days ago!! :dohh:Ugh, I'm so sad now!!! I know my internet timed-out, but once I refreshed the page it took me back to submit again? Boo, I'm sorry! Anyway, let me try to recap!:

It is definitely always difficult when AF arrives. My last cycle was a few days shorter (only 36 days!), and this cycle I even ovulated two days earlier than last!:happydance: I keep telling myself to make another appointment, but I think I am debating whether or not to go back to my OB or make an appointment with a RE to get my hormone levels figured out. That is why I'm lucky to have your expertise in helping me figure out what is important to ask my doctors!!! :hugs:

What is more important to note though is that I am 6DPO, and this cycle has been the most promising and normal one I have had in the last year! My BBT chart clearly showed ovulation (which it often does not), and it lined up perfectly with my positive OPK and BD! I also took evening primrose oil before O, had more fertile CM than usual, and had a relaxing full-body massage the day before O (which is supposed to be good for infertility). I had very light pink spotting this morning too, but I am trying to not read too much into that.

Anyway, congratulations on your interview! Have you heard anything back yet?! I think it is great that you are thinking ahead; the job sounds like it would be perfect for fitting it with your future plans. Keep me posted, you are in my prayers! Also, how are your wisdom teeth feeling now?! I hope you have been able to heal quickly. It's interesting how much our teeth/mouths play into our health! I think that's a great thing that you got them out if they were bothering you. It's definitely not fun getting them out (I got mine out at 20), but hopefully you ate plenty of ice cream, applesauce, and easy-mac. :)

I am so sorry to hear that you may have to push your surgery back. I definitely know how complicated it can be to deal with insurance companies. As you mentioned, it is all in God's hands. I hope they will get it figure out sooner than later, so you can have your surgery and start trying to conceive your take-home rainbow!:hugs::flower::happydance:

That is amazing that you found the Michael Kors diaper bag for such a great price!!! Aww it warms my heart that you are getting ready for your baby! Yes, I have heard of Vera Bradley! Those are also great bags! I actually see ads for them on my Facebook feed all the time.

OK, crossing my fingers that this posts! Lol. I hope you are doing well, and look forward to hearing from you soon! :hugs:

Just reading what you said got me so excited, just that little bit sounds very promising. Well hopefully you get a BFP and dont have to to make an appointment with an RE. Well 6dpo well I guess today will be 8dpo, how exciting.

Well my wisdom teeth are so much better, I am finally able to eat. It took longer than I thought for them to heal but they are better. Yes I had the date for the surgery moved back to March 19. That date is perfect it will be Spring Break for our school systems. Im excited. Well I did get the job I do orientation next week, and we pretty much have everything figured out and sorted out. Now my wait begins, 29 days until my surgery date and then we are immediately trying after the surgery. So I know i will have to take birth control to induce my cycle, so I plan to take it the day after the surgery, so fingers crossed for it all.

Well your in my thoughts and prayers. Ill be thinking about you and waiting until you announce you BFP... :happydance:

I have so things in mind to do when you announce, you know my day is wrapped around making and buying baby items. LOL..

Hello ladies! :)

I have unpredictable cycles too, and it get so incredibly frustrating...
This month, however, I tried a different approach...and SOMEthing has WORKED!!!
I had the best EWCM EVER!...stretched 4 INCHES!!!!!!!!!...and the strongest positives I've ever seen on OPKs! :wohoo:

I thought this would be a good place to share the combo I used this go around.

My Adjustments:
1) I cut down on sugar!! (NO soda)
2) Ate more organic, whole foods
3) FertiliTea
4) Fish Oil
5) Evening Primrose Oil (until ovulation confirmed)
6) Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis, Bee Pollen combo, in honey (Alive Bee Power brand)
7) RELAX!!!! I've made it a priority to decompress and stay super positive.

I had a strong ovulation yesterday and I'm so excited!
This could be it! Good luck to you all!
I hope this information gets everyone here a :bfp:
:friends:

I was feeling hopeful too, but now I'm not sure about this cycle. It's 11dpo and I had a bfn today. :nope: I'm trying to hold onto some hope, but I also don't want to get my hopes up...again. I definitely broke down a few hours ago and buried myself under the covers of my bed to ball my eyes out. Ugh...it's probably just hormones. DH has been wonderful though, he always finds me hiding and just holds me in his arms until I'm ready to talk. This TTC business is emotionally exhausting!! Anyway, enough about me for now!

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better after getting your wisdom teeth out! It can definitely take a while sometimes, which is never fun! :hugs: It's always so rewarding when you are able to eat any food you want again! YAYYY I am so happy to hear that your surgery date was not moved too far back! March 19th is not far away at all!!! AHHH I can't wait for you guys to start TTC again! I am praying that you are able to conceive quickly and then take your rainbow baby home 9 months later!!! YAYYY! You and your husband have been through so much over the last few years, and I am honestly so excited for the day that you will be blessed with your beautiful, healthy baby!!!:cloud9:

You are in my thoughts and prayers as well!! And even though I may not be announcing my BFP this cycle, I look forward to the day that I can share that moment with you as much as I look forward to the day that you announce your BFP too! It will happen for both of us! I know I've said it before, but I am so thankful to have you along this journey! You are seriously too sweet talking about making or buying baby gifts; you truly do not have to do that!!! Thank you so much for keeping me sane this last year (can you believe it's been that long?!), you are the best! :hugs:

Well, AF came today as expected. Ugh. :cry: Just wanted to update you. CD1...onto another cycle.

Im sorry!! Another chance to try again. I was hopefully as well.

I know this will happen for us both soon. I guess we both in the funk today, well today is our 3 year anniversary and but in two would have been my due date for my princess. Geez I thought I would have been okay and Im not, I got on here hoping for great news from you but owell. We can sob in our sorrows today but tomorrow we going to pick our selves up and keeping fighting for our rainbow babies.

My surgery was suppose to be tomorrow but we had to move it back because of insurance issues that we finally almost have worked out. The new date for that is March 19 and then after that I can finally start back with TTC. Its been a long 5 months on waiting to TTC again and next month will be 6 months.

Well enough of me rambling on and on. HUGSSSSSSSS :hugs:

oh I did not see your first post..

It has been a year and Im thankful we have talked to each other and continue to talk and be there for each other during this very very very emotional roller coaster. I enjoy going back reading our post and smile cause we have been through this emotional roller coaster together. But I trust God is making a way for us.

Just keep holding on to a mustard seed of faith and now Gods timing is perfect timing.

Awww congratulations on celebrating your three-year wedding anniversary! That is wonderful!! I am so sorry to hear that you have been in a funk though. I hope you have allowed yourself the time and space to process all the emotions regarding your due date this week. I wish I could give you a big hug! It can be SO hard to deal with anniversaries after a loss, and unfortunately not a lot of people understand that. I hope you know that I am always here if you need someone to talk to!

It really has been an emotional journey, hasn't it? I look back and smile reading our old post too, because I am so thankful to have had you over the last year too! I honestly don't think I would be as strong today if it weren't for you! Yes, we will pick ourselves back up, and we will continue to look forward to the day that we take our rainbow babies home ...because it will definitely happen!!!:hugs:

Your surgery is exactly 3 weeks away! It will be here before you know it! I actually have an appointment the day before to discuss clomid (I finally called my OB). Yes, it has been a very long wait for you, but I have a great feeling that everything will fall into place beautifully after your surgery!

Sending tons of hugs and prayers your way!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes those dates get the best of me some times. But I'm okay. 16 days until the surgery!! I'm super excited about everything.

Well other great news, it's going to sound crazy but my hubby finally found a really great paying job that he only has to work one job and not two anymore YAYYY!! I know your probably like we are changing jobs a lot but, this is something he wants to do and the pay is great, I so happy. Then I left my job at the hospital because it was to physical as far as lifting patients. Then I'm a shorty and some of my coworkers didn't want to help. I hate it but I can't hurt myself, but on greater news I have an interview with the state to become a child care program evaluator, I'm really happy about that. Working with kids YAYYY. Also I just got hire to do substitute teaching, I did take that because I don't have to work everyday and I make my schedule as I want so that is just something to have on the side. But I really want this job with the state.

Anyways it's been so hard not to TTC, my DH had to go out of town for his training for his job and I was so tempted to TTC, but I only have 16 days left. It's getting all confusing because if I get this job we will put off TTC until I'm at the job at least 6 months so I will be covered under FMLA when I go on maternity leave. I think it's stupid that you have to be on a job for 12 months in order to take a leave, I'll have to do a little more research to get a better understanding. But if that is the case Im okay with that, it'll give me a chance to lose more weight.

Speaking of weight I have lost a total of 12lbs I need to lose more, my goal is to my prepregnancy weight from my first lost so basically almost my high school weight. :( I I know I can do it!!

How are you Hun?? Are you going to be TTC this cycle? And what date will you see your ob? The day before my sugery? March 18? I'm so excited about the many blessings that's going to come our way! I'm always thinking and praying for us. Do you have Facebook or Instagram?

YAYYY only 13 days now!! It's so soon!! I'm so excited for you!

Haha, I certainly do not have ANY judgment about you and your hubby's job situation, nor do I think it is crazy! In fact, I think it is great that you both know what you want and that you are making changes that you feel are best for your family. I think we are at that stage in our lives that we are still working on finding those paths and that "work-life balance," so I am thrilled that you have these new opportunities! That will be so nice for your husband to only have one job and still get paid well! I am also so excited for your interview!! When is it? That sounds like such a great job for you! I will keep you in my prayers. Between the new job opportunity and being a substitute teacher, it sounds like there is a lot of flexibility! It makes total sense that the job at the hospital was too physically demanding, and with you TTC soon, it sounds like you feel good about your decision!

Ah, yes, I don't know that much about what is covered for maternity leave etc, although I have heard that many work places do 6 months to a year of being employed before before getting paid time-off. I think it's crazy too! I'm not really in a place that I will have that, which is definitely something we considered as a downside to TTC right now. I'll do my research too, and will be praying that it works out for you in the best way possible! Keep me posted on how things start to unfold!

Wow, congratulations on your weight loss! That is amazing!! You should feel so proud of yourself, because you have definitely put in the work! I know you have mentioned that you were feeling more healthy, which is what is important. :hugs:

As for me, I have been pretty well for the most part. I am just exhausted from doing school, work, and internship. The 60+ hour weeks are wearing on me, but I'm just pushing through to the end! I will walk with my graduating class in May, but I will still need to finish my internship hours this summer. I am SO excited! I have also been studying like crazy for my exit exams in two weeks, and my licensing exam is in April! Ahhhh it's so crazy! Haha yes, and on top of it, we are still TTC! I keep praying that it will happen this month (just like I've said every month), but this will likely be our last month of trying naturally. Yes, my appointment is on March 18th, and then I will likely start with clomid or femara next cycle depending on what my OB says!

Goodness, so many changes for both of us!!! I am so excited to see where this road takes us! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers; I'm always sending them your way as well! Oh, and yes I have a Facebook and an Instagram! I don't post all that often, but I'm still on there pretty frequently! I put my last name on one of our private messages, so you should be able to find me if you'd like! :hugs:

So my interview went great, Im so proudof myself. Im overly confidented that I wil be in the top to be picked, they were interviewing alot of poeple but Im not worried about it.

But on bad news, my surgery has been cancled due to insurance purposes. Im so upset. They will approve this if I am pregnant but I cant get it done until I become pregnant. Im sad about it but at least I know that most def get this done when I become pregnant, they do it between 9-10 weeks so thats great its done so early on. So now I have to wait until hubby comes back from his trainng so idk when we will offically start back trying to TTC, Im thinking early May. :( but its okay. I can keep working out and getting myself healthy and Ive been doing such a great job with that.
Well I can look forward to your appointment and cheer you on. :happydance: My DH wants me to come to NC with him for two weeks and then come back home. Im really thinking about it, my BIL (brother in law) will stay at our house while we are gone to take the dogs out and such. Im ready to go now since I got my bad news today. Owell delay in time doesnt mean a no and I keep telling myself even mircales take a little time and I am contuining to trust in God and I beleive he will give us what he has promised us, he said whatever your heart desires he will give to us if we are obedient and trust and have faith in him. If i do leave and go I will go this weekend.

Friday I will be sending off a package to you or maybe Saturday... So be looking out, I will let you know when I send it to you. :) :happydance:

Aww I am so glad to hear that you feel confident about your interview! When will you find out?

Ugh, I am sorry to hear about the insurance problems! What a pain; first they move it back, and then the insurance company says they won't cover the surgery until you are pregnant? What a roller coaster! I'm sorry you didn't get all of this information earlier, and that this stuff keeps getting thrown at you :( On the bright side, I still feel confident that the abdominal cerclage will turn out to be a great thing for you when you are pregnant. I also feel confident that you will get pregnant with your rainbow baby once you start TTC again! I hope the months pass quickly for you, and as always I will be there every step of your journey! You have been doing a great job living a healthy lifestyle and I know you'll reach your goals. :hugs: You are so right though, a delay in time does not mean it won't happen. It WILL! I have faith that everything will work out beautifully! It's difficult and it can be hard to be patient sometimes, but your baby will be SO blessed to come into the world with such amazing, beautiful, and loving parents like you and your DH are. :hugs:

Ohhh what did you decide on the trip to North Carolina? I hope you get to go! I think it would be a great opportunity for you to get a break; you certainly deserve it!! :happydance:

You're so silly-what are you sending me a package for?! You're too sweet!!!!! Aww well yes, I am on CD16 today, and may be ovulating sooner than expected! :happydance:Then my appointment is this upcoming Wednesday to see how I will be moving forward with next cycle if I don't get pregnant this cycle! My bday is on Sunday too...I keep forgetting because I've been so busy and tired. I think DH and I are going to go on a nice hike.

Anyway, it's always good to hear from you! I feel blessed to have you as a friend. :hugs:

I hate that I didnt know all the information before hand as well about the insurance stuff, but like you said on the brightside things will be great. I am so overly whelmed with all this stuff. I just looked at it like this, this baby is going to be so blessed so many people are praying for him or her. I know we are going to be great parents, I pray about us being wonderful parents now lol.

I will know about the job in a few weeks. They said it will take a few weeks, they are just interviewing so mant people then we have to do second round interviews then they will let us know. Fingers crossed eekkk...

Oh I never came back on here to update you, but YES I am going with my hubby. He is coming home today and we will leave on Sunday. Im super excited I have already looked up places to go shop (baby shopping ) of course. Here were I live we dont have a buy buy baby store, we only have a baby r us, so I want to go there. Also have you ever heard of the store Lush? We dont have that either and I want to go get bath bombs and such LOL. Also we have a hobby lobby but I cant resist but to go there, I can spend hours and hours in there.
Anywho enough rambling...

CD16? Gessshh time is moving so fast, yayy ovulation is coming soon, I am super excited for your appointment. You will have to update me asap, I will be thinking about you. Also you can feel free to email me at any point. I get my emails faster than I see these posts.

Oh happy early birthday, I know you guys will enjoy every bit of your day. Your hubby will take great care of you. Hiking sounds fun and relaxing. I have never been but sure would love to go. But I just wanted to send you someting just because, but Im thinking maybe I should wait and do it while I am in NC I might find some pretty cool things. I think that is what I will do. :) also birthday gifts. Do you have either a iphone or ipad to use an itunes card on??

Thank you for the birthday wishes!! It was a nice, relaxing birthday! It was a beautiful day out for our hike! We took our dog, and she ended up getting in a "fight" with a cactus. She must have thought the round cacti looked like balls to play with, because she ended up with three ball shaped cacti stuck in her paws and legs. I quickly picked her up and ran up the hill to flat ground so we could pull them all out of her. She was bleeding - ugh it was so sad! She seemed fine enough to continue on, but started limping when we got home. Despite that, it was a great hike with a picnic lunch, and even after with the cactus incident my baby girl had a great time too! Lol sorry for the rambling...it was my "interesting" story of the week.

Anyway, I had my appointment yesterday and all went well. I will officially be starting Clomid next cycle, and the prescription is already filled and waiting for me at the pharmacy! I'm feeling really positive about everything! I will start testing for this cycle in a few days, and then I guess we will go from there! My doctor also gave us an order for my DH to get a SA done if it still does not happen in the next few months. I gave him the paperwork as a "gift" :haha:

Yayyy I am so glad you got to go on the trip with your husband! It sounds like you have some fun shopping days ahead :winkwink:I have never been to Buy Buy Baby, but they have one here so I will have to go! I have never heard of Lush, but I just looked it up and found that here too! Looks like I am going to have to go explore some new shopping places! Hobby Lobby on the other hand, I know VERY well. I am the exact same way, and could spend hours upon hours there (and have)! I can't wait to be done with school and start some DIY baby and home projects! EEK!

As a side note, you are so funny- you genuinely do not need to get me ANYTHING!:winkwink: Anyway, I am SO excited that you are enjoying yourself and relaxing. Soon enough you will hear back from the job, and I continue to cross my fingers for you! I know you are overwhelmed with everything going on, so I hope your time away helps you get the rest you deserve!

I don't know what it is, but I am just feeling so positive today that this is going to be an amazing year for both of us! :cloud9::hugs:

YAYY I'm so excited that you had such a wonderful birthday. :( that your fur baby got a little hurt. But I'm happy it wasn't too serious. I miss my fur babies so much, I can't wait to get home to them.

Oh yes I've been definitely been enjoying myself and doing some shopping, I haven't went to buy buy baby yet. I'll go there some time next week. But I've really enjoyed my time here, I have another week then I'll be headed home. I forgot my camera at home, dang it lol!!

Sad news I got the email Tuesday that I didn't get the job but it's okay they are hiring again for 3 more positions so I applied again. But on even better news my DH gave me the go ahead to let's start trying again. However I have no clue where I'm at far as cycle days or ovulation. My last AF was Jan19 so Umphh. So of course I was already going to have to make an appointment with my ob so I can go ahead and schedule that appointment next week for the following week.

I'm super excited that we will be bump buddies at some point of our pregnancies and then go on to have wonderful happy and healthy 9 months and then happy and healthy babies! YAYYY I'm so excited for you. I'm sure you will get pregnant on your first try. Babydust and best wishes to us, here's to our rainbow babies..

Oh when will you be finish with school this May right?

Aww yes, the hardest part about vacations is missing our fur babies!!! Either way, I am so glad you are enjoying yourself!!Are you heading home this weekend? What a bummer that you forgot your camera! Did you have a phone camera to use? What all have you been up to out there?!

I am sorry to hear that you did not get the job this round, BUT that is great that they are hiring 3 more positions! It sound like you already made a good impressions, so if there are more positions opening that is great! Also, YAYYYYYYY on starting TTC! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am SO thrilled for you guys! We are definitely going to be bump buddies!! EEEK :happydance::hugs:
Let me know when you have an appointment scheduled! Hopefully you will be able to jump right in and figure out quickly where you are at in your cycle! You are in my prayers!

As for me, I'm just over here going crazy waiting for AF or something to show up on an hpt. :coffee: I hate this part of my cycle, because I get so obsessed and impatient. Then I spend way too much time on google, and not enough doing the billion things I really need to be doing. :dohh: I'll know soon enough though, and then it will be onto Clomid if this cycle doesn't work out.

Yes, I am done with classes in May. Well...I walk/graduate in May, but I actually have to finish my internship through the summer in addition to another two week class. I am beyond excited to be done.

Well enough of me ranting! Enjoy the rest of your trip with your DH! Relax, have fun, and have a safe journey home!:hugs:

Yes we leave out tomorrow afternoon once we finish his training. Then back home to my bed and fur babies they are going to be so excited to see me I miss them a lot. My husband will train a week at home then he has to come back here for two weeks. Ughh I can't wait to he his finish with this training. I won't complain. :)

Oh my appointment is on Tuesday the 31st. We will talk about everything this will be an interesting appointment for me and very nervous appointment. But I'm sure everything will be fine and I will start birth control so AF will come then we will start the first round of clomid. Oh yeah what dose of clomid are you going to be taking?
I do have a camera phone I was able to take some pictures, I used DH phone cause his camera is way better than mines.

I excited that we will be starting this bump journey sooner than later and what better way to experience it but with you. I'm just dreaming of the day we are able to taking our babies home and send each other pictures of our precious bundles of joys. My DH last night was watching kids play basketball and he said I hope we have a boy, I want to play basketball with our son. It kinda took my breathe away because I often think of our son his and mine birthday is next month and he would've been 3 years old. Omg I just like wow I wonder what he would've been like, his laughs and giggles, his first steps his first words. Geez it's hard to think of all that but I know he is okay. I just have comfort that he has his little sister and of course our heavenly father. I miss my babies. I know Gods promises and I will continue to keep my faith Im not defeated! :) sorry I went on an emotional rant.

Well I know how AF can be, just waiting to see BFP or see her show up is always hard. I hope either one shows sooner than later. Are you taking prenatal vitamins already and drinking more water? I have started back drinking more water, since I been here my eating has gone bad and I haven't been working out either but I'll get back on track when I get home. I'm actually thinking about adding zinc to my vitamins to take because it suppose to help with the reproduction system and with your AF and egg quality. I'll give it a try it won't hurt anything. Talk to you soon.

Oh yeah I tried to add you on FB I couldn't but I couldn't find you on Instagram either.:(

I just had my appointment with my OB. For the most part everything went great. However we came to the conclusion that we will not go get the transabdominal cerclage done when I become pregnant. Well because it's done laparoscopic (in the stomach) and I'm not comfortable doing that while pregnant. My OB felt the same and he said he didn't like the idea of it. So we well get the cervical cerclage done and bedrest if my cervix start to short. I will start my birth control tomorrow! We took an hpt and it was BFN and at my OB it was BFN too! I also got clomid again and I'm on 100mg again. I have everything I need for this cycle in April. It's crazy because my birthday is the 26th and AF should start the day before what a great present (not) lol but my son birthday is the 30th! It's bitter sweet he would've been 3!!

Also I have already calculated the due date it should be around January 30,2016 which is my first nephew birthday. Also I should know if I'm pregnant the last week of May and my DH bithday is June 2 so Im thinking of a creative way to tell him on his birthday if I don't spill the beans before then lol!!

How are you? Where are you now in your cycle, did AF show? If she doesn't will you start anything to make AF to show??

I'm excited we are for sure going to be bump buddies!! :hugs:

Hey!! I'm sorry it's been awhile; i've been trying to balance my hectic schedule lately (and failing). Lol.

Aww well I am glad you had an amazing trip with your hubby, and that you are back with your fur babies!!! Hopefully he is almost done with all of his necessary training; it sounds long, but worth it!! Also, I am so happy to hear about how things are coming with TTC. I am still so sorry about how everything has unraveled with the abdominal cerclage and insurance debacle. However, I know you are in good hands and I have faith that the cervical cerclage will serve its purpose and you will have a full-term pregnancy and a healthy baby!! :hugs:

Ahhh I am so excited for you to start this journey with you!! I am praying that we both have January babies :cloud9: That's right, I knew your birthday was this month but I could not remember the date! It pulls at my heart strings thinking about your son being 3-years-old. Birthdays, anniversaries, even "typical" days must bring up so many emotions for you. There are no words. I can imagine how much you miss your babies, and I know it must not be easy. They will always be your babies, and you will always be their mother. The love you have for them extends so deep, and you will always carry them in your heart. It's times like these when I wish I could just give you a huge hug, because words are simply not enough. :hugs: Don't ever feel like you have to apologize for talking about it- it's not ranting AT ALL, and you can always talk openly with me about your babies! :hugs:

I honestly have a wonderful feeling that you will get pregnant soon! Your body sounds ready, and I think this first cycle could be it for you!!! YAY! We are going to be bump buddies, Brittany, I know it's going to happen for us! :happydance: It looks like you have started the birth control- do you take that until AF comes? Keep me posted on when your cycle officially starts! What days do you take clomid? Also, I think zinc is a good idea! I have actually been thinking about that too!

I took evening primrose oil up until ovulation last cycle, but my OB did not recommend it for while I was on clomid. But yes, I have been drinking more water, and taking prenatal vitamins and b-complex. My last AF came right on time actually. I started 50mg of clomid this cycle, and I took it from CD3-7. I'm on CD12 now and waiting to O. I've been ridiculously emotional, but I can't tell if it's a side-effect from the clomid or if it's because I am so stressed with everything else. All I know is I am trying really hard to relax, but I've still ended up crying every day for the past two weeks. :dohh:

This journey is all going to be worth it though, and I remind myself of that everyday!...Enough of me blabbing. Sending hugs and prayers your way! Let's do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->