• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why can't our bodies be more predictable?

I so understand but this is it, thats a BFP, you used a FRER test, Ive never heard a bad thing about those and I used those with my two pregnancies and they are correct. Im so excited ahhh I can hug you.

Be excited, relax now, and you can call your doctor for them to do a blood test or you can wait til the line get darker but most def that is BFP.. YAYYYY

So I have been feeling what I say maybe my ovaries, idk the only other time I felt this is my first time O with femara back in Sept. I have been testing with opks so Im assuming O is coming very soon. I already have had an early start with BD lol so we are waiting for +O but I will keep BD til then and day of O and two days after. Im super excited for us...

Omg congratulations!!!

That's a line! You're going to be a mummy!
So happy for you and so pleased we got to hear your exciting news and see it too! ;)

Wishing you a v happy and healthy 9 months :)

X

My news doesn't come close but no AF and BFN on an IC...

The wait continues!!

Hope you get a + soon prayingmom! Keep me updated :) x

I will, we agree to stay on this post until we get our BFP and keep our journal going. What CD or DPO are you on??

Defo! I'm in!

Now I'll be 14dpo and day 32 - my longest cycle has been 36 days so I'm prob out just waiting for it to happen which is really frustrating with irregular cycles :(

Where are you now?

X

Ah! Thank you both SO much! I'm praying it is a sticky little bean!!! DH told me to call him today if I got anything other than negative...I didn't want to say anything about it over the phone. When he called, he was being all funny...I could tell he was waiting for me to bring it up, but I didn't. Haha, he's going to have to wait until he is home! I'll keep you all updated with hopefully darker lines soon!! Wow. I can't believe it. :happydance:

You ladies are SO wonderful. Thank you so much for all of your support!!!! :flower:

Wooo keep on baby dancing, Brittany! Even if you are too tired, just keep at it! ;) Sounds like it will be soon for you!

Thank you again, CocoMia (I still don't know your name!). Hey, that is great news that AF hasn't come yet! You were pretty close in DPO as me, right? I had stark white BFNs until yesterday when I started seeing those weird lines. I have everything crossed that your BFP is just around the corner!

Yes, I want to keep this post going so I can congratulate you all on your BFPs! This is our year ladies!!! It truly is! Keep your updates coming- I look forward to it all!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well I'm an hour away from cycle day 33 and my O date was pushed back but I'm getting AF cramps badly now so it's a matter of time before she's here.

Just want her to bugger off quickly for the next go.
I've bought a stack of fr opks this time which I haven't tried before; have you?
I want to temp too
X

Also, one of my first thoughts was "How in the world am I going to cut out caffeine?!?!":haha: I have always dreaded that more than morning sickness (OK maybe that is an exaggeration).

Cutting out wine- fine; but coffee is going to be a hard one!!!! I'll live though.

Oh yeah, you are in the UK! I forgot about the time difference. :dohh:

I hope she stays away for you!! I know what you mean though, I just wanted her to come because I was so sick of waiting. I STILL feel like AF is going to start, maybe that is why I still can't believe the lines?!

PrayingMom has a lot of great input on the OPKs. I haven't tried them. Hopefully you won't need them though! I'll be sending good vibes your way! :)

CocoMia, I have used FR opks, I prefer the digital ones cause they tell you yes or no. The ones are fine I used those last cycle, they say when your line is darker the thats positive, which is confusing bc mine all looked the same. I havent temp simply bc I have hot flashes all the time so my temps would be every where.

You will be able to cut out the coffee, just watch and see, the emotional bond you are about to experience is amazing. There isn't anything you wouldn't do for your bundle of joy trust me. I use to drink dr peppers all the time, I went cold turkey just for the baby.
But the cramps you may be feeling is from the baby getting all snuggled in and your body changing so its okay, if it is unbearable let your doctor know.

Oh I am gonna keep baby dancing away. Cause I should be tell you in exactly 22 days that I have a BFP just wait in see, I am overly confident this time.
I know your husband is going crazy cause he wants to know so bad haha thats funny, I think I will make mines wait and ask him to go to the doctor with me for a simple check up he will never know hahah.

I am so happy for you congratulations again and take it easy. I pray a H&H (happy and healthy) 9 months.
Is this your first pregnancy right??

You're right, it probably won't be difficult to cut out my "vices". I do need to call my doctor though to start weaning off my anti-depressants. I want to make sure I am being safe about all of my decisions. It's all so surreal! I need to start buying books, so I can know what to do, what not to do, etc. I feel so lost! Haha.

It was an emotional night telling DH. We both cried a lot. Lol. I think we are still in shock. I've always assumed that it would be difficult to get pregnant, so it was crazy that it happened so soon. We are undoubtedly thrilled, but naturally we are scared too. Yes, it is our first pregnancy...so it's just so crazy entering into this "unknown" world!! You're right though, it is definitely going to be an amazing experience!

I've already started rubbing my belly, telling my little poppyseed sized embryo to snuggle in tight. :cloud9: I'm praying for my sticky bean!!

Woohoo in 21 days now, I can't wait to see that BFP of yours! Then we can enjoy our happy and healthy 9 months together!! :happydance:

I know I keep saying thank you....but thank you again :):hugs:

I'm still praying for you too, CocoMia! I hope AF has stayed away, but if it doesn't happen this month, my fingers are crossed for your BFP next month!! Hang in there girl!:hugs:

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well.

So I wanna vent, ughh I've bee such a crybaby today. Crying all day long, ughh. Yeah I am in my feelings, I just can't wait to get a +O, I have been baby dancing still, so I know our chances will be higher this cycle since we are ahead of the game. Im still taking my prenatal and he is taking vitamins and both drinking tons of water. I have been using preseed so everything is line up perfectly.
I don't know why I am getting down Im not even in the tww yet and I am already falling apart I hope to get a BFP this cycle bc this will be a rough cycle if not. Sorry to be down today but of course I will feel better once I go to sleep and start the new day. Ive had a really hard day..

Baby dust ladies and sticky beans and tons of prayers ....

download this app called " I'm Expecting " its a great app, I have on my phone now lol.

Aww I am so sorry that yesterday was such a rough day for you. Emotions come in waves sometimes. I wish I could reach across the computer screen and hug you. :hugs: Don't feel sorry AT ALL for feeling down. Sometimes we need to cry and let it all out! It's healthy. Just know that you are doing everything right, and you're doing everything you can do! Let yourself relax a little bit today! Take a hot bath, ask DH for a message when he gets home, do something fun to relax your mind and body. You're chances are definitely higher this month! I really am hopeful and confident that you are going to see that BFP. Try not to even think about anything else as a possibility right now (I know how hard that is).

How are you feeling today? I hope you woke up today feeling rejuvenated! I also hope you get that +OPK! It's going to happen! I keep praying for you! Loads of sticky baby dust!!! I'll be thinking about you!

I am actually feeling GREAT today. thanks for the kind words and hugs. So I did yoga last night and took a hot bath and just cuddle with DH. I told him and he said "we got it this time, told me to relax." So now I am all better, I have been keepin myself busy, I have been getting ahead with my two online classes.

I most def think it will be a BFP this cycle we have been BD since CD4 and today is CD 11, I should get an +o by CD 14 or 15 which is either Sunday or Monday. So Im really excited, and lots of BD going on over here lol...

How are you feeling so far, I bet nervous and scared, but its okay God has a plan and he will provide and protect keep your faith and positive thoughts. Have you made your doctors appt yet??

Oh good!! I am so happy to hear you are having a much better day!! Ah, yoga, cuddles, and a hot bath!? That sounds wonderful!! He sounds like a wonderfully supportive husband! How sweet of him to help easy your worries.

I am glad to hear your optimism again about this cycle! We all know that it's going to get you that BFP! Woohoo - I'm looking forward to you getting that positive on Sunday or monday then!:happydance: Do you usually lay down for a while after you BD?

Lol. I feel like I am getting behind in my classes instead of ahead! Instead of reading my books, I've been reading about early pregnancy! I'm too distracted. It's OK though, I know I will get it done!

I'm feeling pretty good. I am still scared to get too excited...but I still am! My tests are still pretty faint, but every test and brand I've used is showing at least something now! I think they may be faint because I have been drinking so much water, and have been going to the bathroom A LOT! I keep trying to hold off longer, but I can't hold it for long. It's been hard to test with anything other than very diluted urine. :shrug: I'm also trying not to worry too much about them being faint, because it's still early. I would only be about 4 weeks and 1 day based on ovulation and when I think I conceived. I know some people don't even start testing positive until 5 weeks, so I probably just need to give it time. For now, I am just going to keep praying and thinking positive thoughts about my sticky bean! :)

I've been cramping too, but it seems pretty normal...just kind of bubbly, gurgling, pulling sensations, and dull crampy aches. I've gagged a few times too...not that I am hoping for morning sickness, but it definitely makes me feel hopeful that my body feels "different"....if that makes any sense. CM has started increasing the last two days too. I started getting a little dry before my BFP, but I think it's probably a good sign that it is increasing again!

I called the doctor today. I don't have one here yet, so I had to find one. They can't get me in until February 7th. I'll be honest, I cried. I just want to make sure everything is OK...but I know it is kind of a waiting game in these early stages. I've definitely been feeling hormonal with my bouts of crying.:dohh: Haha.

Yeah I lay there for about 15 min then get up, DH just laughs. And yes he is amazing supportive, although he was not very understanding at first after months of trying and nothing happening and after doctors appt. he understands better now and is soo supportive.

Im very sure you can catch back up, I was behind to then I had cracked down today and got everything done and started doing next week work.

And I didn't get a positive til I was 5 weeks, but its good on other tests you are getting faints they will darker up in a week don't worry. And with my first pregnancy I had terrible morning sickness all the way until 15 weeks. But not complaints bc morning sickness are very good signs. I know I will embrace morning sickness with open arms lol.

Don't worry about the appt they typically wanna see you later anyways like at 8 weeks so when they do ultrasound they will see the baby and hear the heartbeat..
I saw my doctor early only because I am "classified as high risk" :( because of the preterm labor, I have an incompetent (weak) cervix. That topic is a book it is self.

But Im praying for you and I want you to relax and enjoy this time. You are very blessed.Thank God you got your BFP. I will too shortly.:)

Hey. So unfortunately, I am pretty positive I miscarried last night. :cry: I'm an emotional wreck. It was all very sudden and traumatic. I was in a three hour long night class, and less than half way through I started cramping really badly. I got up to go to the bathroom after feeling a gush of something...and when I went to the bathroom there was a lot of blood and some clots. I started crying hysterically. I texted my DH that he needed to come get me, and then I was going to go home during our break. When I got back in class, I couldn't keep it together until our break. I was trying to hide behind my computer and hands, but I was still hyperventilating and bawling my eyes out. I left the room again, and the whole class was worried... I was just mortified. I spent the next 20 minutes hyperventilating and crying to the point I almost passed out. My professor and best friend were so sweet and came looking for me once break started, and they helped me gather my things to go home. It was all awful...it felt like eternity, and it just made it even worse that I was by myself in an old gloomy campus bathroom at night when it happened.:cry:

DH was really supportive, even though he was upset and crying too. :cry: We went home and called our parents (we hadn't even told them I was pregnant yet), so it was nice to be able to talk to them.

I am going to call an OB/GYN today instead of the family physician I made an appointment with. I just want to make sure everything is running its course as it should...:cry: I asked the doctor yesterday if there was any way they could prescribe me progesterone, because I really do think I am naturally low on progesterone. Endo makes you estrogen dominate. I'm not saying that is the reason this has happened, and it probably would have anyway...I'm just bitter and sad...I don't know.

I have to be somewhere in an hour or so, and I can't even get out of bed. I am so depressed. Sorry for the rant; I don't even know what I am typing anymore. :cry:

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what was going on...I hope you are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->