Why do I keep losing my babies? :'( UPDATE hpts still getting darker?!

Wishing hard for you hunny, your status made me feel so sad for you.. I really hope this is your baby. I'll be watching for the update <3

Thank you woodie for the kind and detailed message. I guess the thing for me that's confusing and frustrating is that I had no problems with carrying my son. I worry that the birth or hormone changes that occurred from birth and breast feeding for a year have made it impossible for me to carrying another child successfully. Your message has given me hope, I'm praying that my beta comes back as reassuring but trying desperately not to get my hopes up. Congratulations on your beautiful rainbow, she's such a cutie in your profile pic! I'm so glad you had a happy ending xx

Maisy, your hormones could be off due to the birth of your son, but I'd be willing to bet that the miscarriage was more of a chromosomal error...It happens often, and most often so early, that most women didn't even know they were pregnant in the first place. As high as 50% of pregnancies end in miscarriages!

You're not OUT, until a miscarriage has been confirmed. You may just be surprised today that your hcg is rising well, and that it's just early to have high numbers.

If you do have another loss, you could start pressuring your doc to begin checking your progesterone levels, estrogen, thyroid, etc. There are things they can check NOW, if you remain persistent!

Your hormone levels could have been low because you ovulated late or had a late implantation, please don't count yourself out just yet! Cramping is really normal too :hugs:

My levels have gone from 34 to 39 :'( I know that means this pregnancy won't end with a baby in my arms, but why has the level gone up 5 points if I'm miscarrying? Does it mean it's ectopic? I'm having another beta on Friday. They said it's too early to scan xx

Hopeing you get good news, fingers crossed for you xxx

Sometimes they just rise slowly and that doesn't mean ectopic or it may be that it rose more and is coming back down. Friday will give you more answers. The hugest of hugs sweetie x

So I decided to take another frer today. I thought it was a good idea for me to see that the lines were getting lighter or at least staying the same so that I was completely prepared for the bad news that's coming with my beta tomorrow. I took one with third morning urine, hadn't drank much and about an hours hold...and it was double the strength of the last one I did on Monday! WTH ?? I know I'm going to lose this baby, 34 - 39 doesn't allow for any hope, but how comes my frer is so much darker? I'd say it's not a million miles away from being as dark as the control line! Now I'm thinking even more that this is an ectopic! :'(

and this test should be darker for what I think is 17dpo but it is a lot darker than it was on Monday after a 3 - 4 hour hold. I'm terrified it's ectopic and I know it's still very likely that I'm going to lose this tiny baby with hcg only going from 35 - 39, but it's clearly still rising at the moment as my tests are getting darker. Guess I'll just have to wait for beta results tomorrow. Still praying for a miracle though xx

Attachments

• possibly 17dpo.jpg
    possibly 17dpo.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 13
Omg what an awful thing your going through!! Are you getting regular blood tests to see if it has risen anymore? Its slow rising, but it IS rising, don't count yourself out yet <3

Btw hun I'm pretty sure I heard if it is ectopic then your HCG is usually through the roof for the amount of weeks you are

Yes I'm having another beta done tomorrow, I guess I won't really know for sure about anything until then. This morning I woke up feeling devastated but accepting that it's happening, after that test I'm in limbo again, I know it's highly unlikely but I don't feel like I can give up on my baby just yet, he/she is still in there fighting as of today. I hadn't heard that about ectopic? I just heard slow rising is a sign xx

And so you shouldn't give up hun, little one clearly is trying to fight through and you should too :) Pregnancies are hard work! and after having an easy 1st pregnancy (I see you have too) then anything is a worry! Good luck for tomorrow aswel hun, I'm here if you need a chat or anything <3

Thank you so much baby blonde, I'll let you know one way or another xx

I think its still a good sign that your test are getting darker xx

I hate to be the negative voice here, but if sadly, if your levels went from 34 to only 39 in a 48 hour spam of time, that doesn't really bode too well, I'm afraid. :hugs: I just hate to see someone have false hope...it's happened to me, and I guess now that I've been through it twice, I'd rather just KNOW. Your tests may be getting darker because your hcg hasn't started dropping yet...in fact hcg can continue slowly creeping up until your body recognizes that the baby is not growing or the pregnancy is no longer progressing. The slow rise in hcg can indicate an ectopic, BUT, it can also just be an early miscarriage (which is more likely), and your hormones have not started to drop yet. Please take care. I hope you get a more definitive answer today at your scan, and can find peace in WHATEVER is discovered. :hugs:

All of the above being said, I hope I AM wrong, and that you've got a slow starter on your hands. I just know from experience that that slow increase isn't usually a positive sign. :(

Thank you girls, woodie I know you're right, I think I've pretty much accepted it and I'm just hoping it's not ectopic now. My mum is so positive it's driving me crazy! She's adamant that I'll have a baby in my arms in eight months time. :cry: des are refusing to give me a scan for at least two weeks, just had my bloods done again and I should get the results in a few hours. I guess the best result would be that my levels have dropped cos if they've created up a tiny bit I'm more inclined to think its ectopic. I know there's no chance they've doubled. Im not spotting yet so this will obviously be a drawn out process. So heartbroken, just don't know why this keeps happening. I posted another thread saying I'm thinking of ordering dygesterone as my dr won't prescribe anything in case I get pregnant again. Anyone know anything about it? Xx

I've no idea about levels but if your not bleeding I'd assume all is fine. I know no hard it is but worrying will not be doing you any good. Just try to keep positive.
X

My hcg has risen from 39 to 94 in 48 hours! The dr said this is very good. I can't believe it. I'm just going to take each day as it comes now, look after myself and pray that God keeps our little bubba strong and growing inside me. He said that maybe this pregnancy doubles closer to 72 hours than 48. He really was shocked too. Thank you all for your ongoing support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->