• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why do I keep losing my babies? :'( UPDATE hpts still getting darker?!

Omg thats amazing news!! I wa sgonna say dont lose hope i have gotten clos ewith a girl on here named anna she had slow rising hcg as well went wednesday for scan doc thought mmc and there her baby was with a heartbeat so never give up!! So glad you got good news hope the rest of your preg is worry free :)

Crazier things have happened. Every once in a while I read a thread about a vanashing twin having some similar effect on hcg early on. One goes away and hcg seems to level and then the singleton resumes normal doubling. I really don't know but hoping your trend continues!

Read your thread. Just want to let you know that it sounds really promising and that I'm hoping all will go well and baby will continue to grow strong :hugs: :)

Thank you girls, I'm still concerned about the first very slow rise, but I'm trying to be positive. It's in gods hands, my due date at the moment would be the date that my dear grandad died three years ago. I'm hoping that's a sign that he's taking care of this baby and helping it grow strong xx

Oh my goodness! My jaw just hit the floor, I have been hoping and praying as you know, so I'm soooooo happy to see this!

Thank you so much Tasha! I can't believe it either, I'm hoping this little bow is going to keep fighting. I pray that you get your rainbow very soon too. Thank you again for all your kind words and support :hugs: xx

I will keep you and your bean in my thoughts Hun!!

Holy guacamole!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! I did NOT expect such good news! Good for you, and that little fightin' bean of yours!!!

I have been following this thread waiting to hear this good news. i pray all goes well for you and you will hold your baby in the end.

So glad to know its rising hun, how far along are you meant to be? <3

What an amazing update!! Praying for you and your baby!

Thank you girls. I think I'm 5+2 now, not sure of dates. I was 4+4 the day I had my last beta. I'm a bit nervous I don't have strong enough symptoms though. I'm constantly hungry and having a bit of heart burn, a bit tired but no where near as tired as when I was pg with ds. Although I may have been further along when that kicked in xx

Hey maisy big hugs for u :) .. praying for u ans ur little bean hope everything goes well in the end xx just b positive and don't stresss your self xx

Hi Maisy!!

Just read your thread and thought i would share a story.

I worked with a girl whose hcg went down for 2 draws of blood then started rising again. She now has a healthy 3 year old boy.

I lost 3 angels before my little guy so know all to well the pain and as wookie said, dropping levels is normal not a good sign but pregnancy is an amazing journey and your last levels look great.

Be stalking. Hope it all works out for you xx

Thank you, Taurus my levels never actually dropped just only rose by 5 points. Obviously that's not great, but after that they almost tripled. I'm trying hard to stay calm. Nervous about first scan as well as each day, but so far so good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->