Why do I look about 6 months pregnant!?

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I stopped at the office today to pee and get a water and caught a side glimpse of myself in the mirror and had to take a picture! I look about 8 months today because I am do bloated! When did this go down for you ladies and become an actual bump? Is this normal?? I don't want to tell people that I am pregnant until I'm past the first trimester( which I know won't be possible because I will be showing before then!) but I at least want to be further along and hear the heart beat due to my mc I'm a little worried even though everything's going fine and I got my 3+ on a Cb this morning ;) I have my first dr appt on the 26th but it will be just bloods.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 79
Could just be regular pregnancy bloat. If you've had a lot of sodium in the last day or two that could cause your stomach to puff out too. I look 5 months right now because of the pizza and pretzel I had yesterday. :haha: Try drinking some water to see if that helps flush anything out and reduce it back to normal size.

Lol thank you! I didn't know sodium could do that?? I can't even think of anything that I have had with sodium? Yesterday I ate like a whole can of pineapple lol! I have been drinking a lot of water today but the down side of that is having to pee every 2 hours then! Lol

I have had really bad pregnancy bloat since I was 5 weeks. I am not sure if it is starting to go down, and turn into an actual bump, but I have stayed about the same size. I have barely been able to eat for the last 2 weeks, so I know its not a carb bump lol. I really look like I could be 20 weeks right now though. :wacko:

Aw so cute!! I've got the same thing going!! It's been better since the ms started but at four weeks I looked six months pregnant haha!
I know it's bloat though! Can't wait for a real bump!

I have the same thing going on too! I'm only 5 weeks and in the morning I look 3 months or so pregnant and after a meal, lord help me bc I look about 5 months pregnant.

Its incredible really. I feel like once the bloat of a meal is gone there is still an underlying bloat that makes my clothes feel nice and tight and me look like I have an actual baby bump. It EVEN LOOKS like a baby bump! Its cray :)

Exactly!! When I put on my jeans this morning they were lose and I was comfortable and then that picture I posted was before even eating! All I had was toast at like 6 am and that pic was at 10. By the time I ate lunch and went to pick up my daughter at daycare when I got off work at 4 I was so uncomfortable sitting down driving that I unbuttoned my jeans! I still feel super bloated now!!

I get terrible morning sickness at night and when I'm sick my belly just sticks straight out and I don't want anything touching it. So I come home from work, take pants and bra off, and sit around with my belly sticking out. Attractive I'm sure:)

I feel your pain! Tonight after feeling miserably bloated all day, me and my DH were laying on the couch and he touched my bloated belly and I about broke his hand off lol. It changes so much from day to day too! I can't even imagine with twins!

I've had an awful bloat last pregnancy and just as bad this one. Wish I had a solution!

My bloat can be like that too! I think that being on a second/third etc. pregnancy can cause you to get bigger quicker too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->