Why Do MEN know how to annoy us women!!!!!!

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Well today i wanted to sort out the whole house get it cleaned and sorted ready for baby arriving. I want to sort the back bedroom out as this will be where i will feed baby at night when hubby goes back to work cos i want him to have a good sleep etc...

well all i have had off hubby over texts is moan moan moan!!!! he keeps saying i need a rest, i have been working all day blahh blahh blahh!!!!!!

what men dont realise is us women are cooking a little baby, keeping a house, cooking food, sorting things for baby aswell as looking after the men!!!!

He is like i dont get me time!!!! I just went mad!!!! I said u have been out 4 saturdays in a row with ur mates coming bk at 4am in the morning. ur going out thursday for a work meal wont be home till midnight!!!!

i was like hang on so where is my time? where do i get to go out with my girlfriends and do mummy to be things or just get to sit on my bum and watch tv all day??

Men just dont understand really annoying!!!!!!!!

wait till baby arrives he will have a shock cos he will be doing all the house work and cooking for about 2 months cos i wont be!!! i'm going bk to work after 4 weeks ( home business of ironing so get to be a stay at home mum) so he will see the stress i come under!!!!

oh the other thing!!!! If another man blames everything on our Hormones i swear i will strangle one of them!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry for the rant but i needed to get it out!!!!!!

Anyone else want to rant about the Other Halfs post away its sure does help :D xxxx

Well today i wanted to sort out the whole house get it cleaned and sorted ready for baby arriving. I want to sort the back bedroom out as this will be where i will feed baby at night when hubby goes back to work cos i want him to have a good sleep etc...

well all i have had off hubby over texts is moan moan moan!!!! he keeps saying i need a rest, i have been working all day blahh blahh blahh!!!!!!

what men dont realise is us women are cooking a little baby, keeping a house, cooking food, sorting things for baby aswell as looking after the men!!!!

He is like i dont get me time!!!! I just went mad!!!! I said u have been out 4 saturdays in a row with ur mates coming bk at 4am in the morning. ur going out thursday for a work meal wont be home till midnight!!!!

i was like hang on so where is my time? where do i get to go out with my girlfriends and do mummy to be things or just get to sit on my bum and watch tv all day??

Men just dont understand really annoying!!!!!!!!

wait till baby arrives he will have a shock cos he will be doing all the house work and cooking for about 2 months cos i wont be!!! i'm going bk to work after 4 weeks ( home business of ironing so get to be a stay at home mum) so he will see the stress i come under!!!!

oh the other thing!!!! If another man blames everything on our Hormones i swear i will strangle one of them!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry for the rant but i needed to get it out!!!!!!

Anyone else want to rant about the Other Halfs post away its sure does help :D xxxx

sending hugs :hugs: Im going through something simular with my hubby right now. he actually said to me last night, do I want to be with him or a full time cleaner. I think secretly a full time cleaner would be what I would choose right now. xxx Yes everything is hormones, but its not its very real and important too us.

My DH said that since DD came, he never has time to himself. He has never bathed her, cooked for her, did laundry, vacuumed, dusted, gotten up with her at night, and I am still breastfeeding her. I was like O.O She comes with me when I use the bathroom, shower, sleep, eat, everything... yet he is so inconvenienced lol. I have never even gotten a nap alone since she was born, yet he has days where he sleeps til 1pm. Men

Thank you ladies. You've made me realise what an awesome bloke I have :) Want to borrow him to put yours to shame?

I had double this over the weekend my husband and brother. They are totally different people but still quite happy to let me look after them for 2 days with little or no help despite big hints.
brother did entertain our 3 chn a lot--- but still he visits and stays up late and I quote from a previous visit ' why are you going to bed? no one has to get up in the morning!!' errrrrrrrrrrrrr yes we do................he works very hard but has no children yet still has to learn the joys of never catching up on sleep..................never mind I always send the kids in to wake him up!!!!!!!!!!

as for husband when he does help he has to have mini breaks/rests throughout.........rant over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->