Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Messy, ur like the wikipedia of TTC aren't u :flower: - I've been looking into the baby aspirin today, and saw that it helps with the womb lining, and with my previous periods being so light, I'm wondering whether it might be worth giving them a go!
I found a UK website that's selling them at the strength of 75mg. If I send u the link, do u think u could have a browse and see if they are the right kinda thing? Plllllease!! :)

https://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/aspirin-enteric-coated-75mg-tablets-low-dose-aspirin_1_10307.html

Messy, ur like the wikipedia of TTC aren't u :flower: - I've been looking into the baby aspirin today, and saw that it helps with the womb lining, and with my previous periods being so light, I'm wondering whether it might be worth giving them a go!
I found a UK website that's selling them at the strength of 75mg. If I send u the link, do u think u could have a browse and see if they are the right kinda thing? Plllllease!! :)

https://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/aspirin-enteric-coated-75mg-tablets-low-dose-aspirin_1_10307.html

I take the baby aspirin because the doctor told me to. Mine is baby aspirin that's 81mg chewables. I know the popular brand for it is Beyer Low Dose. You may have that in the UK, don't know.

What the aspirin is for is it helps to increase the flow of blood to the uterus which is supposed to make the uterine lining healthier, and helps with implantation. There are some studies that say the low dose aspirin helps to stimulate the ovaries and can allow for multiple eggs to be released. Baby aspirin acts as a blood thinner and can possibly prevent issues with blood clotting, which have been connected with miscarriage.

bought a digital to do tomorrow

I think its safe to say im pregnant!!!!:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG-20111025-01312.jpg
    IMG-20111025-01312.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
okay im ready to announce it!!!

Attachments

• IMG-20111025-01314.jpg
    IMG-20111025-01314.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
Ok so I had another positive on my OPK yesterday so that was two back to back and I am anticipating it to go back to negative today. That means I am 1 DPO and in the tww period. What are some of you doing to not go crazy during this time? Since I tried new things this month I am anxious to know if it worked.

I was a few days past Ov before I knew so that helped take most of it out as I'd carried on tryin during that period! 8dpo today. AF due on Monday. My boobs are burnin. My gums bleed when brushing and my teeth feel sensitive. I've had a shootin pain on my right side today, in my hip, my thigh and my bum cheek... Probably not got my computer chair set up properly! Lol. Had horrible dreams last night too and my concentration today is zero!
Not thinking anything of these 'symptoms' as such. I dnt believe they are anything other than circumstancial! My temps are all 36.4X something, so rather flat. This is new for me. Don't see it as a good sign with them being so low tho!

I haven't done a lot to distract myself... Well, I had a big shopping spree @ Next Home online, so big I've had to ask my mam to hide the stuff at hers and I'll introduce it to OH bit by bit :haha: I've just learnt to expect the worse so that's what I'm going todo... Although I kinda wanna test in the morning... But going to hold out until Sunday, as I have a wedding party that night so would like to see if there is any line there before I have a couple of drinks...

Welcome to the TWW!

Massive Congrats Hoping!!

Carly - those symptoms sound promising. My chart is messed. Not sure what is going on? Will see what tomorrows temp brings.

Angelria - Keep bding. Some ladies don't ovulate until upto 48hours after the last positive. You probably be have but just to be sure......

Bean! Where have u, urm, been? :)
I'm not even relyin on symptoms to get my hopes up. But the sore boobs is a new thing for me. N they have had some sort of pain since Ov! But still, find it hard to believe it will ever happen to me again so not gonna get any hopes up!
I know how u feel my chart is so messed up this mth, and tweeked on day 15, so probably not even an acurate readin! And with my boring low temps, another reason I'm not gettin excited!

Gonna have a little stalk of ur chart now :)

I am a little confused since I have only gotten one or two positive OPKs before. To me it looks like I have three. Is it normal to get multiple positives and does that mean that my body is having difficulty releasing the egg? I attached a photo. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_7252.jpg
    IMG_7252.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi girls! First off official congratulations to Hoping! Carly, I love how you are going to hide your stuff from your shopping and slowly introduce it to the OH. That is a great idea! I should take note :)

So I am 7DPO according to FF. Yesterday I had some serious lower belly cramping, pain and pressure late yesterday into last night. I didn't know for sure what it was...if it was something to do with a digestive problem or if it was something to do with TTC stuff. I couldn't sleep at all last night. Terrible backache for the 4th night in a row. I am turning the mattress to see if that helps. TMI warning: Yesterday I must have had BMs 10 times! To the point where my butt was sore from all the wiping. I didn't have the runs but it was certainly not the standard texture. This morning I had a very loose BM and was extremely surprised at how much there was! I thought about weighing myself after! LOL!!! Anyhow, maybe that mess was the reason for the stomach pains yesterday. This morning I woke up tired, duh, and after just 1 cup of coffee and a protein bar I felt light headed and dizzy. I still decided to go out for the morning and the whole 45 minute drive to where I was going I thought I was going to throw up! I had heartburn bad and several times I was looking for where I could safely stop to vomit along the road. I held it back and it went away. I did have a couple hot flashes with dizziness during my shopping trip but now I seem to be fine. I know it's too early but came home and took a test and of course...BFN which was to be expected. Sorry for such a long post!

I am a little confused since I have only gotten one or two positive OPKs before. To me it looks like I have three. Is it normal to get multiple positives and does that mean that my body is having difficulty releasing the egg? I attached a photo. Let me know what you think.

It does look like you might have had 3. I did once when on clomid. I had 3-4 in a row one cycle with the meds. As long as you BDed before you got the other 2 then you should be fine.

The three days before the first positive we didn't get a chance to BD.](*,) So now I am nervous that we didn't start early enough. Every other time we were doing it every other day. Ugh!

Hey.

Sorry I was away until last night. Kept checking but didn't have time to post. Have you looked at my chart? Messed up isn't it.

Carly - You're chart looking better than mine. Fingers crossed for you hun.

Angelria - I'm not good at interpreting IC. Always worth having some smileys in to confirm. I'd say CD22 looks most positive. I think you are find with your bding as long as you go again tonight. I think it is unlikely you Ov'd on CD21.

Messy - They sound like good symptoms. Good luck. Keep us posted.

AFM - pretty frustrated at my chart. Wish I knew what was going on. I think I have ovulated but my temps are low and barely higher than my pre ov temps. Who knows. Will have to see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for all the advice. We will make sure to BD tonight. I don't want to deplete him so we will skip tomorrow and then BD on Friday and hopefully that does the trick.

I did have a look Bean. Its definitely a confusing 1! I'd keep BD every other day, just to be sure.... I suppose its possible that OV hasn't occured yet, and in a few days u may notice a bigger increase in temp? Are u being consistant at night time? Windows always shut or always open... Pjs / no pjs... Full nights sleep?? We had the window open 1 night and I had a huge temp drop! I guess there are just so many factors to consider... Sorry I can't help more :hugs:

Haha thanks Messy! He will go bonkas if he sees it all... But he doesn't understand the need of crystal lamp shades and ceramic hearts wall art!! Lol.

Angelria: some people have a long surge (from what I read!) And they can catch the start, middle and end (see peeonastick.com) so I wouldn't worry about the days leading up to, and focus on the day from and days after xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->