Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Oh the dreaded tww is upon us! Lol.
I test with a opk (usually) everytime I pee. And so far, have caught it doing it that way! So 1st pee of the day, try and hold it while I'm in work, test wen I come home and then try and hold it for my last pee of the day!
Hardly drink a thing too coz like u told me, if ur pee is too diluted, it won't pick up on the test!

I had a streak of blood yesterday on TP. Hope that's a good sign? Been super thirsty all day. My bottom teeth were really sore when brushing this morning, like I was brushin with ice cubes! And had a tuggin feeling by my left hip when I walk. I'm sure my head just plays with me! :(

How was ur weekend away? Did u dtd on the days u were supposed to? Count down beings!

Oh the dreaded tww is upon us! Lol.
I test with a opk (usually) everytime I pee. And so far, have caught it doing it that way! So 1st pee of the day, try and hold it while I'm in work, test wen I come home and then try and hold it for my last pee of the day!
Hardly drink a thing too coz like u told me, if ur pee is too diluted, it won't pick up on the test!

I had a streak of blood yesterday on TP. Hope that's a good sign? Been super thirsty all day. My bottom teeth were really sore when brushing this morning, like I was brushin with ice cubes! And had a tuggin feeling by my left hip when I walk. I'm sure my head just plays with me! :(

How was ur weekend away? Did u dtd on the days u were supposed to? Count down beings!

Wishing lots of baby dust!

So I said I was going to take some time off from ttc and that didn't work. We have been BDing every other day except the last 3 days. Our last time was on Thursday of last week. Well I got home today and got my positive on OPK. We will BD tonight after our LO goes to bed, but I am stressing that not doing it over the weekend will hurt my chances. I also started taking baby asprin and doing the honey and cinnamon thing. We have also been using preseed. Fingers crossed that it works this time.

Deep breaths Angelria! :) If you have ur 1st positive OPK today you should be fine!! I read on a SMEP site that realisitically, sperm is more likely to survive for only 2hrs if u don't have the right quality of CM. So unless ur CM was spot on over the weekend, whether u :sex: or not shouldn't matter! Get busy tonight and get your legs up after and do it for the next 2 following nights and hopefully u'll catch that bean! :hugs:

Thanks I usually lay there for about 15 min afterwards, should I lay there longer? It is frustrating because I didn't have to do any of this the first time I got pregnant. It happened so easily. Wasn't even trying.

Hey girls, feeling very down in the dumps sick. My little one gave me a cold and sore throat. But also feeling tired and naseus like no other! I didn't test this morning cause little one had me up all night...

Thanks I usually lay there for about 15 min afterwards, should I lay there longer? It is frustrating because I didn't have to do any of this the first time I got pregnant. It happened so easily. Wasn't even trying.

I try to stay 20mins if I can. I was lyin flat but this cycle I've literally been on my shoulders with my bum and legs up the wall (not the most flattering of poses, I can tell u!) I'm a total softcup convert now tho, must admit! I've had my legs up (as above) and then been inserting a softcup with a bit of con+ in, and stayin there for 10mins. I then have been sitting up and as much as this is embarrasing... Another lady on here mentioned bringing urself to orgasm and the contractions of the cervix helps the sperm move up! So... I've been doin that too! (Sorry if u have all sorts of grose images now! Haha :blush: ) and then, gone to bed so not actually stood up at all until the mornin! Whether it works tho is yet to be seen...

Sorry to hear ur poorly bad hoping! Feel better soon :hugs: :flower:

So here is my test with afternoon urine.. im not getting excited yet...

Attachments

• IMG-20111024-01243.jpg
    IMG-20111024-01243.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20111024-01234.jpg
    IMG-20111024-01234.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20111024-01241.jpg
    IMG-20111024-01241.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20111024-01228.jpg
    IMG-20111024-01228.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20111024-01227.jpg
    IMG-20111024-01227.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
Sorry Hoping...maybe it's because it wasn't FMU but I don't see anything :( Try again with FMU. :dust:

Here are my tests this morning with FMU

Attachments

• IMG-20111025-01292.jpg
    IMG-20111025-01292.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20111025-01293.jpg
    IMG-20111025-01293.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Now on those I see a pale line. I had to tilt the laptop but it's there!!! :)

same test at 10 mins

Attachments

• IMG-20111025-01303.jpg
    IMG-20111025-01303.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
immmm so nervous!! Ill be testing a lot in the next few days, I had a chemical 2 months ago but the second line was never this dark. soooo here we goo!!!!

Don't even need to enlarge that pic to see it!! Eekk!! Our 1st *BFP*!! Will have to chuck it in the title, when you are ready to shout about it, naturally :)
Oooh how exciting!!! Now just for the rest of our uterus' to get their acts into gear and we'll be happy days!!
Congrats Hoping!!! :hugs:

Your last pic of the test is glowing off the screen! I didn't have to tip it or manuver so looks good! Congrats!

im sorry to overwhelm you guys with all my test im just so nervous... not with fmu didnt even hold it!!

Attachments

• IMG-20111025-01309.jpg
    IMG-20111025-01309.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
2012Hoping did you do anything different this cycle?

this was my first cycle using soft cups, and im so surprised they worked because i also had my cervical biopsy this month and I had bacterial vaginosis that i got treated right away, still being treated for it actually still on meds... But i kinda cheated because my soft cup id stick in right away and then change it ever 12 hours.... but i know even know when i ovulated.... cause i stopped testing... and then 3 days after im supposed to ovulate we bd'd once.... so i dont know if the soft cups did it or just the one time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->