Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

I'm almost certain I can see a 2nd line, especially when I inverted the photo! But its very faint so don't what to get ur hopes up but got everything crossed for u!! U could be out 1 :bfp: of the thread! Let's hope u are the start of many!! :hugs:

I hope soo.. dont wanna get my hopes up though... so we just wait and see thats all ya can do. I had a chemical two months ago sooo i hate getting my hopes up

That's the definite danger I think of actually TTC... Ignorance is definitely bliss! I was 8wks when I found out about DS. And then I was forced to do a test becoz booze was makin me sick. Other than that I had no symptoms that I was aware of, well I was eatin melted cheese a lot, but didn't link that til after! Lol.
Wish we'd never started tryin sometimes, and just got caught by accident... But like I said the other day, that's it now! I can't unlearn what I know, regarding fertile periods etc... So I'm always going to be 'tryin' even if I say I won't!
Aww I really hope its going to be a sticky bean for u!

Thats what i have found even when I say im not trying im still trying... still knowing wwhen im ovulating and so on... err

Yeah, I've tried to turn off my TTC knowledge and it won't work! I don't see the line on the test but am hoping there will be one in a couple days when you test again! Babydust to 2012hope! As for the sore boobies, mine are killing me and they are busting out of my bra also. Maybe it's something to do with Oing? All the hormones and such can do that I suppose. I've also had a episode of terrible left side pain, like ovulation pains but really bad last night and a little this morning but not as bad. I wonder if that's a good sign or a bad one. My left tube is my open tube so crossing my fingers.

so its been happening for 2 days now, super naseus, when i eat i feel like i want to throw up!

did my own little tweak

Attachments

• IMG-20111020-01183.jpg
    IMG-20111020-01183.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies,

Sorry I've not been around all day.

Messy - Had a look at your chart. I'm not sure. Doesn't look like you've ov'd yet, even if you ov tomorrow am the egg can live up to 24hours so you are still in with a good chance to catch that egg tomorrow night.

Hoping - that's looking like a BFP to me!

Carly - Hope you caught that egg. How are you today? How is OH coping with loss of fur baby?

Not a great day for me. Said good bye to my best friend and godson. Not sure when I'm going to see them again. :cry:

And still not got a +OPK :cry:. Been bding every day since Sunday, thought I was going to OV earlier than last month. Now running out of motivation. OH out tomorrow night and then going to stay with my bro and SIL with my parents - not ideal bding conditions. Grrrr. Hate this TTC so frustrating!!:growlmad:

Hey Bean!

I hope so too... We shall see!
I'm ok.. OH is seeming to be coping a bit better. He's been BD'in with me, but I've been feelin kinda cheap after it. He's a bit detatched and just doing it becoz its important to me! I never thought I'd say this but I'm missing the pervy little sexpest he once was :( lol.

Aw nooo... Where r they going? :( That's sad.

Keep perserving Bean! U've come this far, no point giving up yet!! Make sure u get 1 in tonight and 2moro night, then maybe rest Saturday and back to it Sunday? Hopefully u'll Ov soon! FX'd!

My Ov still isn't confirmed. Can't see me dtd tonight tho... Hopefully I've done enough! I'm definitelt with u. TTC is a pain in the arse! Why can't we be 1 of the 20% dammit!! :'(

Thanks Carly. Yeah OH convinced me to keep going. Fingers crossed I get my +OPK tomorrow. 6 times in 5 days! Knackered! As you said we've come this far!!

My friend lives in Spain. Not crazy far and we have skype. Just so love my godson. He's amazing. Will miss watching him grow.

Hopefully we will be one of the 20%! fingers crossed!

Aww think of all the excuses to go and visit. :) make sure ur better than I am... My sister only moved 40mins away to Abertillary and I hardly see my nephew now! We aren't close but I do love my nephew and miss him crazy. Gosh if she moved any further I'd be buggared! Lol.
Flights to spain can be booked on the cheap so u should be fine (if she'll have u stay that is! ;))

Its exhausting isn't it! We did 8 times from the 6th - yesterday! He's normally lucky to get once a week :haha: but I think that's becoz he normally keeps on about it...

Oh yeah, almost forgot, thanks a million for looking at my chart!!! You gave me hope about tomorrow night :) :dust:

errrrrr Imma hurt people today my office is ********, made up of stupid teenagers..... so yesterday they all left to go drinking with my boss... me and another girl stayed cause we need all the hours we can get. So when they left we signed them out, this morning they changed their times to late.... so apparently they get paid to go drinking... shit i woulda left if i knew i got paid to leave! some people are so stupid, and all they say is that they were told to go im like not really you have a choice their like you coulda come im like first off wasnt invited second i needed the hours so i stayed! SORRY JUST a rant!

Aww hoping :hugs: chin up. Its annoying isn't it, how some people seem to get away with murder!
I'm feelin ur pain today... Not sure whether to bust into tears or into a ball of fury flames! Ovulation still not confirmed so I'm mega tempted to fall into a bottle of wine x

Isn't their someone above your boss they could be reported to? I mean seriously, thats not even right! You have every reason to be pissed off! And if they are really teenagers (as in under the legal age for alcohol consumption) they could get busted and that would reflect badly on who ever was purchasing their alcohol.
Just sayin. :)

:hugs:

Hey ladies!! How we all doing?
Well I finally got solid crosshairs (after a bit of naughty tweeking...) I missed my temp on CD15 so added 1 in, the same as the previous day. If I take it out, I have broken crosshairs on CD14, and if I include my 'window open, freezin cold' temp, I have broken lines on CD17! All signs point to CD15 so will keep it as that.

How u all gettin on? Hoping, any other test lines? X

Hey ladies, woke up with a sore throat the i think i got from my little sicky!! but i have some new symptoms. Ive been falling asleep in the afternoon for hours! just sitting on the couch I will pass out! and my boobs are killing me!!!!! i cant wear a bra if i dont have to because they hurt so bad and they are popping out all over the place. i tested this morning and nothing... so Ill keep testing.

Hoping - sounds promising!! Good luck.

Carly - yay for ovulating. Nothing wrong will a bit of tweaking! Hope you caught that egg.

I keep posting in the wrong place! Can't even claim baby brain!

So it seems I ovulating. Thanks ladies for encouraging me to continue bding. FF days I ovulated Friday, Cd19. I was doing OPKs 4 times a day but still must have missed my surge! I think I should be testing FMU. Looks like I surge early morning and have a very short surge. So I'm now 3dpo - Carly can join you on the TWW.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->