Wicked Witch has arrived!! TTC BUDDIES - *1st BFP Confirmed!*

Symptom Spotting is the devil. Isn't it true that all the symptoms are actually cause by progesterone anyways? Well... Maybe apart from MS! But I didn't have any MS at all... So even that's not reliable!! I think I like listing what I have, and I like googling, but I'm only going to take it all with a pinch of salt!

I'm a bugga with my chart so I know how u feel! It really is the new 'fridge'! Its as tho I keep lookin at it hoping some 1 will have written Y O U R P R E G N A N T on it :rofl: it never happens tho... Lol.

I too frequent the Chart Gallary! Probably a stupid question, but, Have u searched 'low temps post-O'? X

I'm a bugga with my chart so I know how u feel! It really is the new 'fridge'! Its as tho I keep lookin at it hoping some 1 will have written Y O U R P R E G N A N T on it :rofl: it never happens tho... Lol.

I too frequent the Chart Gallary! Probably a stupid question, but, Have u searched 'low temps post-O'? X

That's so true. It is like a fridge. Just just keeping looking to see if anything could have changed! Like I hope something I fancy will have miraculously appeared in my fridge!

Yeah I've looked at Low post O BBT charts. There are plenty of pregnancy ones. What concerns me about my chart is the lack of a clear biphasic pattern. I'm hoping this will improve over the next few days.

Been thinking about my bloating and cramps - I'm wondering if it's a side effect of the B complex I've started to take. None of you take B complex do you?

Doesn't that increase progesterone and decrease estrogen? If that's the case, I definitely don't need any less estrogen with my periods as light as they are!! Will get that Drs appointment booked if AF comes this mth and is the same.

Could ur room be colder Rach than preO?

I think it's meant to improve everything but don't hold me to that. I suppose it has got colder this last week. Also I temp orally which I think is less accurate. I joined FF for 3 months to ask the pro's section and they seem to think my chart is fine but to keep an eye on it. Got dotted cross hairs because of the negative OPKs not my temps. They also changed the setting so that I still get ovulation day without discarding temps. Already 6dpo. Very nervous as I got AF at 10DPO last month. Hope I don't have a short luteal phase again.

Hope you don't get AF and you get a BFP!

I temp orally, but I might try the other way next mth... I think I'd fall back asleep and not hear the beep tho with it being down there! :haha:
Aw well if the Pros say its fine, it must be! Yay! :happydance: its definitely my main reason for charting, just to confirm I ovulate!
Ur complex B should help with u luteal phase if it does what I've read! Hope ur temp keeps going up for u!! :hugs:
Really hope mine has some upward movement tomorrow too... Boring atm!! x

Where's the link to your chart gone? Thought it was in your sig? Oh I can get to it via FF can't I?

well even if you fell asleep with it there (which I have done :haha:) if you are using a digital thermometer it will store your temp so you can just turn it back on later
and check what it was

I love that you've called it the fridge!! You're totally right on that!

I don't think I ever formally introduced myself on here so I will now. I'm Bridget, 31 and the husband is 39. We have a son together, Gage who's 10 and DH was married before me and had a daughter, Kayla who's 20. I went through legal adoption with her when she was 11. She's now a mommy and me a grandma to Kinsley Rose who's 2mos. I have been NTNP for about 7 years and actually TTC since September of last year. I started seeing my OB for fertility in April this year and got Clomid and did 2 cycles of BFNs and then got the HSG test done. I had both tubes blocked! The dye from the test opened up the left tube but the right only went halfway so it's probably scarred shut :( I did the Clomid again 2 cycles and this is my first cycle without it since the HSG. So, for the most part...I have tried so many things your heads would all spin and I've spent way too much time online looking up more things to try and possible problems. So that's me :)

WoW Bridget I am a year younger than you and can't imagine being a grandmother. I guess since everyone is introducing themselves, my name is Andrea. I am 30 and my husband is 33. We have been married for almost 9 years and we have a 15 month old son who is my world. Part of me is scared to have another because I can't imagine loving another child as much as I love him. My heart simply overflows with love. I am a Deputy Sheriff and my husband is a Sgt with our department. We met on the job 10 years ago. Bridget A GRANDMA, I can't get over that.
On another note my DH had a long day and bless his heart he tried to help with the baby makin. I think we are both today just feeling like it was more work than play. He didn't make his deposit so I am hoping that the last 3 days were enough. We will try again tomorrow. I had the 3 positive opks on all the days we BD and my first negative today.

Carly - Swollen boobs is a very good sign, as is creamy CM!! Yay 5 more sleeps. Are you going to wait until AF doesn't show to test?

Messy - I think my tugging is just wind. I'm very bloated. Only 6dpo so shouldn't be having symptoms just yet.

It's just tto easy to SS. Every single twinge or anything you wonder.

Welcome Sara - It's funny, we waited ages for the 'right time', it still isn't really but we know we can manage. NOw wish we'd just started trying sooner. ONce you decide you are ready you want it now not after months of TTC plus 9months . So frustrating. You're a good age just enjoy it and it'll happen
with a little planning.

Right ladies. PMA! We will get a BFP!

Yeh we wanted to start last year i came of the pill and everything and then both sat dwn and tlked bwt it properly and decided "it wasnt the right time" i was devastated but u cant do something with out the OH consent, so wen bk on the pill and finally a yr later he has come rwnd to my way of thinkin he knows its what we both want, we no we r gunna b together fr a very long time and is the time ever right is anybody ever truly prepared for having a baby i personaly say no! even tho i have never had one its jus a complete change to ur life. -xXx-

Wow Bridget. You guys are well ahead of me. 30 and trying for my first. We kinda wished we started earlier but I did 7years at Uni and DH changed carreer 2 years ago so we just couldn't afford it. Realising how long it can take think I go straight to NTNP when baby is 6mths. DH wants 3, but he's keen to adopt the 3rd. Though my Sis took ages conceiving the first so started TTC 2nd right away and got pregnant. You just never know!

My thermom is digital but I think it's too basic to remember the last temp. Good news is temp gone up a little bit more this am and I took it half an hour early so could add another .05 if I wanted. Def better than dropping to coverline again.

Andrea - you can love a second just as much. And the kiddies will love each other too.

My dad was 36 when I had my son. He wasn't impressed! I can tell u! Be lovely if u have a child now Bridge... Kinsley will have an Auntie or Uncle younger than her! Hehe cute!

Andrea, I've always said the same! How can I love some1 more than Els?? Ur heart must just expand I guess... :) Elliot would love a brother or sister. He has a sister at his dads who is the only reason he likes going there (well her and the xbox) he said a few weeks back when we all had a Dominos pizza... "If I had a brother, I could share this with him" awwwww!!

My BBT doesn't store either. Goes to 36.50 everytime its turned on. Paid £6 odd for that 1 I think... Paid £2 for my 1 before and the only difference is the new 1 is waterproof? Worth that £4 when I have NO intention to take it in the shower! Lol

I'm with u there Rach... Won't really have room for another baby if we had 1 straight after so Elliot may have to be downgraded to box bedroom, but I don't want to have to fight to get pregnant again! So will not be taking any form of contraception and stickin to this charting malarky!

My temp is STILL flat! Boobs have deflated. 1 is still sore tho.. Little headache behind my eyes this morning and I've woke up starving!! Really wanting toast smoothered in Nutella... (That's just 'coz I'm a glutton tho, not pg) lol.

My chart should still be in my sig? Are u on the Mobile site or desktop? Doesn't show on Mobile... But yes Rach, u shud be able to get it thru FF x

Ooooh I have no sig!!! I wonder if its due to posting from Mobile site?? There's annoying...
Anyway girls, forgot to share this pic I found on an old disc yesterday! This is me @ 17 with Elliot. I'm sure he's about 3mths old there. I look SO YOUNG!
Then there's 1 of us about 2 yrs ago (before his pretty teeth fell out!!) - No need for DNA ay??
And the 3rd... Just becoz I wanted to share how CUTE he was! (And how cruel I was dressin him like that...haha) aww I'd be happy if I cud just have my baby :(
And finally... Elliot now! Lookin like he should belong to Gwen Stefani! :rofl:
(Sorry to bore u/ bomard u with pictures!) I think every1 should share some :)

Attachments

• 200673_4777456758_512326758_52068_953_n.jpg
    200673_4777456758_512326758_52068_953_n.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 10521_133400106758_512326758_2959326_2195776_n.jpg
    10521_133400106758_512326758_2959326_2195776_n.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 188511_4777291758_512326758_52106_3022_n.jpg
    188511_4777291758_512326758_52106_3022_n.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
  • elliot11.jpg
    elliot11.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
Carly he's gorgeous. He really does look like you.

Yeah you have no sig. Will go and find you on FF. I use mobile but desktop site not mobile.

We've only got 1 spare room but it's big! Will just have to fit two!

My sig is showing on my last post?
Aww thanks Rach. He really is gorgeous isn't he! He's so funny too. :hugs: do wish I could rewind time tho... I miss my baby.

When I post on mobile site its takes my sig but it comes back when I come back on desktop!

How's everyone feeling today?

OH is shoutin at me again... Its so hard tryin to keep everyone happy!! I always slate Elliots dad for making Elliot miss his friends birthday parties, if they land on 'his' weekend. Well this weekend is 'my' weekend and Elliot has a invite to a football party from a friend he's met playin football for his Dads team. Now I'd be willing to take him, coz I think Elliots more important than playin games with Ex! But I have a flat tyre so Exs GF (who I really get on with, (HATE Ex, like his GF. Lol) may take him. Now Tom is arguing with me sayin stupid stuff like "U wana b goin gettin involved with the parents up there an lettin him get involved down with els skool friends an marshfield football ... I'll take a bk step an won't b involved simple as that" and " At the end of the day u say I'm like a father, an wan to raise him together yet u get the say all the time but thas fine. Jus rather it be clear. Thas all I'm sayin, an as I said b4 u got no idea coz ya not in my situation! An the worst thing is u know I'm rite deep down"
"U get played for a foul everytime for him an fall for it!!!! Y u think he didn't say can I take him so he doesn't hav to giv up his sat!! But then u do....." And finally... "its about time els got the truth so he starts to understand wat he's like... Ie can't giv up his sat to take him! Coz he understands everyrthin dickhead tells him coz I get the shit from it" (sorry to bore u there)
Surely I'm not in the wrong here?? Life shouldn't be this complicated!! Yes EX is evil and over 7 yrs he's put me through hell... But I'd rather Elliot make his own mind up when he's older! I'm so fed up of this same row all the time! Tom just can't see past his hatred for my ex and I really don't know how to deal with it!

Sorry girls, just needed to vent! Can't keep venting to my mam as she's rapidly going off Tom lately... :(

Rant away girl! I think you are right and being completely unselfish. It would be much easier for you to have stopped Elliot seeing his dad but you haven't because Elliot deserves the choice. Maybe OH (Tom? Same as my DH) is just a little jealous. It must be a hard role to be the dad and bring him up but not his biological dad when he's still around. That make sense? Don't let them upset you. Try and explain to Tom that it's up to Elliot. Sorry it's all so difficult.

I understand how he must feel, but surely, after all this time, he should know that everything I do it becoz its what I feel is best! I can't keep havin the same row every few weeks... This whole relationship just seems so hard when it comes to the Elliot and his dad thing. I do understand where Tom comes from coz Elliot dad is an ass... And he doesn't deserve Elliot! But like I said, I want elliot to make up his own mind when he's older, which I'm sure he will as he'd rather spend his time with Tom anyways! But when me and Els Dad split, he took me to court to have visitation in an order. This has gone on since 2006 and every few mths he'll lie and say I break the order so he can go back there... And expensive way to get my attention hey! So I do know what Tom means but I don't need a mouthful everytime I decide I don't want to be at Exs level... Grrr.
Thanks Rach for listening to me drone on :hugs:

how do you post pictures? mine wouldn't show up?????
:cry:

Well I don't know how to upload pictures on here to share some like you did Carly but I have a ton on Facebook if any of you girls use it I can add you. Just private message me and I'll send my full name or I'll go add you :)

So yesterday I held my pee all day while shopping and only drank 1 can of pop from 9am-5pm and did a FRER test and got nothing! It was 9DPO though. It was still very disappointing to me and I was mad.

I did get to see Kinsley and Kayla yesterday and we went shopping for a Christmas dress for baby girl. We found a beautiful one and got it and also got Kayla a shirt for our family pictures next month. We also looked at toys for Kinsley for Christmas gifts. I got 2 things for her already! They had the cutest glamour set for babies. It's a "pearl" necklace with charms all of which are teethers, a huge diamond ring that's a rattle and a little purse with a mirror charm, never seen anything like it but so girly! I also picked up a glow worm baby but Kinsley saw it and Kayla started it playing music and lighting up and she was facinated so this Granny couldn't say no so she took that home :)

Don't worry about the rant Carly, I understand where you're coming from. We went through some terrible stuff with Kayla's biological mother before the adoption and let me tell you...I had it bad! Thank the Lord for adoption!

but I don't want to have to fight to get pregnant again! So will not be taking any form of contraception and stickin to this charting malarky!

I know this much, if my dh and I finally conceive, I will start trying as soon as I can after baby is born. Its been 4.5 years of ttc, but really only 2.5 years because a lot of it was ntnp.
It never just feels like 2.5 years though, it always feels like the 4.5 years because I have wanted another baby sooo bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->